To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always have my cartwheel already opened before I get to the register. I use it as a shopping list, and sometimes I look for things as I go. I could theoretically put the cartwheel barcode widget on my actual lockscreen (thank you, kit kat), but I don't do that because it's ugly. I see how it could be annoying for other people, though.

I always have my cartwheel already opened before I get to the register. I use it as a shopping list, and sometimes I look for things as I go. I could theoretically put the cartwheel barcode widget on my actual lockscreen (thank you, kit kat), but I don't do that because it's ugly. I see how it could be annoying for other people, though.

I always get screenshots of all the mobile coupons I'm using, as well as my Cartwheel. That way I can just scroll through the screenshots at the register instead of having to switch between apps.

Ttotm, the fitting room attendants have enough work to do without you dumping your stuff on them. When you close, stop your reshop early enough to get the zone done. It's so rare for all reshop to be done in sl. Let's not get obsessive about finishing that one z-rack or cart or whatever. If something happens that doesn't allow you to finish, don't dump it all in a cart for your "perfectionism's" sake. On most days, it's easier for someone on the floor to catch up on that folding than for the fitting room person. We don't even have fr coverage for the full day.

To the closing cart attendant and electronics TM who didn't come in for whatever reason: F*** both of you.

To those two softlines team members: Even though it was obvious that the only reason you joined our cart blitz before closing was to get away from softlines, your help was much appreciated.

If you're using an iPhone, you can also add your Cartwheel barcode and mobile coupons to your Passbook.

To the STL:
F**k you. You've just demonstrated that you have no sense of when to call it quits and let the closing team go and that's going to make you extremely unpopular. Being gone 90% of the time since you started last year hasn't helped, either.
To my ETL:
F**k you, too. You have no damn clue what you're doing and no idea how to read people. ETLs like you are part of the reason why I hate ETLs that start in Target as their first job, fresh out of college. I'll be surprised if you survive this 4th quarter, if you even make it through Back to School.

and another one bites the dust.......wonder if the store will get a closer look like they did with the mass exodus that was backroom because it's happening in softlines. To the latest one to put in their two week...sorry about the situation but I hope that you have better work ethic at any new job you get.
To the ETL who is facilitating most of these people leaving.....learn some work, life balance and that we all need it!!!

To the closing cart attendant and electronics TM who didn't come in for whatever reason: F*** both of you.

To those two softlines team members: Even though it was obvious that the only reason you joined our cart blitz before closing was to get away from softlines, your help was much appreciated.

If you're using an iPhone, you can also add your Cartwheel barcode and mobile coupons to your Passbook.

Actually, if you install the Targe app on your phone (any phone) you can go to "mobile" and you can flip through your mobile coupons and cartwheel all from the Target app! Very useful...

Sorry to get off track.... Those guests that know how to do this are awesome! I like it when the guests teach me cool things like this :)

My phone is dead right now so I can't check, but I think on android, when you click that link to cartwheel in the target app, it takes you to the app. Idk. It did that a while back, but it may have been a bug that was ironed out. The multitasking button works fine for me. I open up each barcode beforehand, then just hit the recent apps button and switch. Takes 2 seconds.

To the people who were the fitting room operator for the whopping 10 hours the store was open between my shifts... what the hell? I left it as clean as I could meaning less than half a cart that needed to be hung and no needs tags, rewraps or defects to do. I came into crap all over the desk, rewraps up the whazoo, a ton of sorted carts and 7, yep 7, unsorted carts. Including that half cart with morecrap on top. Did all ofthat plus 3 more from up front. I am Super FRO. Lol

Actually, if you install the Targe app on your phone (any phone) you can go to "mobile" and you can flip through your mobile coupons and cartwheel all from the Target app! Very useful...

If I ever upgrade from my "dumb" phone, I'll have to remember that. I use Cartwheel on an iPod Touch, and Passbook loads instantly unlike the Target app which takes ages to load on the store wi-fi.

To the people who were the fitting room operator for the whopping 10 hours the store was open between my shifts... what the hell? I left it as clean as I could meaning less than half a cart that needed to be hung and no needs tags, rewraps or defects to do. I came into crap all over the desk, rewraps up the whazoo, a ton of sorted carts and 7, yep 7, unsorted carts. Including that half cart with morecrap on top. Did all ofthat plus 3 more from up front. I am Super FRO. Lol

Holy crap. It would've taken us days to catch up on that, unless there was like a ton of diapers and stuff on hangers lol. Not out of being slow, but it would be going well right up until that after work crowd starts coming in trying everything on. We don't even do operator full time so really Idk how you do it with being the operator throughout the shift and keeping up with the junk people try on.

One fr attendant called out yesterday. She was scheduled for half the day. I'm sure the person this morning came into a piece of hell. It was crazy yesterday. Idk why. It was beautiful outside!

TTOTM who calls off EVERY WEEK .. you are seriously useless. Why dont you just quit? When you show up you are lazy and always make up excuses and no one wants to be around that. Its funny how people get fired over the dumbest things, but this guy can practically get away with anything ... Ugh.

To the Operator about a month ago:...I know you're inexperienced with working a closing shift, but the very least you were supposed to do was get the clothes out of the fitting room (which were left for another TM and I to sort instead of finishing up our own work), and the re-shop from Guest Service.

TTOTM: What the hell do you do when you're at work? Seriously. If we leave you with nothing but normal routines to do and you can't even manage those, what were you doing all night?

To that one TL: You were always so nice to me & asked my advice. You also treated me with respect when others were lacking. I'm sorry to see you're leaving but I'm glad it's to a better company.
Your mama raised you right & I wish you well.

TTOTM: i know you have worked here for a couple of years and yes you do your job but you walk around like your shit don't stink. Guess what it dose you attitude stinks. i hate working with you because your an ass hole i so hope you quite for your second job ugh. as the words of kid cudi "take a shower your attitude stinks what to know what i think"

To ETL-Sales Floor: Yes, I realize I've had a horrible attitude for the past few weeks. But I guess I've been doing better??? Thank you, I guess. I mean, I haven't been doing anything differently, I even said as much, so I guess thanks for noticing?

Today is my last shift at this store and if the last two weeks are any indication they are in serious trouble. Everybody I talked to yesterday wss ready to walk or throttle an etl or both.

To that one new TM: how did you seriously manage to accept 38 $20 fraudulent coupons (no, that was not a typo) and not think to call the LOD or GSA (me) over before doing so??

To the LOD who responded after he asked her about it after the fact: he's new. Let him be. You had no right to be a bitch to him about it. We'll work through it.

To the SrGSTL: Stop micromanaging so much. You don't need to tell me to zone something on the aisle I'm on. I know it's a mess; I'm getting to it.

If I wanted someone up my ass the entire night I'd call my boyfriend jesus lord almighty leave me alone for more than five minutes.

To that one new TM: how did you seriously manage to accept 38 $20 fraudulent coupons (no, that was not a typo) and not think to call the LOD or GSA (me) over before doing so??

I thought it took a supervisor override to accept anything over $10...or was that just for manually entered coupons? Although if they were fraudulent were they even scannable in the first place, or just photocopied a once-legit coupon 38 times? Deets!

They came through a cashier with a few, and that cashier called me over. Most weren't scannable, and you couldn't read any of the print except for the fact it was for a leap pad toy. We finally got one to scan, and it said there were no items available. Since we couldn't read anything else on the coupon, I said we couldn't take them. The guy left a ton of product at the lane. I warned the cashiers, guest service and the LOD who was covering my break about them and went on my break.

When I got back from break, I found out that the guy went over to electronics instead (who I didn't think to warn). My guess is the TM found the one that would scan and scanned that one 38 times. There was even a badly places Spot logo on them.

My guess is if it scans, then it won't make a supervisor override it. It's possible it was a legit barcode for some item. So the register was able to read it for $20 off, but it don't think it was for the items he bought! Oy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back