To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
To that SrTL...ok, I shouldn't have yelled at you, which I did apologize for. But when I am enforcing your policy in regards to the electronics keys, and a TM yells at me for it, and you back her up, you can take your policy and shove it you know where.

To those other two SL FLOW TMs... I know, you're a couple. I know, he drives you everywhere. I know you go to school.
1) learn to use the bus. Not scary, I promise.
2) if a company is nice enough to work around your school hours, EXPECT them to change you to hard lines so you can leave when you asked to leave!
You don't get to f@!k around in SL unload and then leave the rest of the work on me and one other TM.
I come in at 4 AM. There's no reason I should stay til 2 PM so I can finish cleaning up your mess.
And don't be mad when they train the other TM in your spot.

To those many TM's,

How is it that I am told my work area is cake, yet when I take a few days off I come back to a months worth of work because YOU GUYS can't get it done. Then get told, "I don't know how you do this?!" EVERY TIME! Makes me so angry inside! It really, REALLY does! :mad:

Haha this my f@cking FLOW, who are all scared to death of helping to do freight shoes/racks/carts.
@ssh@les complain about how no one stays to help them, and immediately after, I asked, "we have x many carts, can you help out with one or two?"
She replied, "H$ll no, that's not my job."
According to our Softlines TL, ETl, and STL IT'S FREIGHT, IT'S ALL Y'ALL'S JOBS!

TTOTM: I know that your only job is to bale cardboard and throw away trash for flow. I Know it has almost no human communication and it basically just sucks.. but dont bark at me when I leave 3 boxes on your cage when the LAST time I tried putting my own boxes in the baler you flipped out and called me stupid. I also dont need you to tell me not to add 5 hangers to the overflowing hanger bin. Its 5 freakin hangers and the extra bin was falling apart because it got wet. What the heck do you want me to do? I can put together that bin in you want and when it starts to get full it will explode everywhere..

Haha, I think we have your FLOW 'TrashMaster"'s twin at our store. Although, ours is a little better since he got coached for, you know, kicking a box out of a TM's hands while bowling. On camera.

To that one TL, I'm just sorta waiting for you to fire me. You have so many complaints. I guess I'm good at something if I'm still here, but Idk what it is and it's stressing me out
God my life ^

To certain TLs and TMs--please just decide if you like me or not. The hot/cold thing is annoying. I will work just as hard if you hate me, I swear.

To the rest of the store: y'all have been awesome lately. Rock on, amigos.

*me gives Mission a hug & some of TargetAnnie's fresh cookies*

Aww, thanks! I'll take the hug and cookies gladly. I swear most of my store is good people but there's just a handful that do 180's on me every single time I work shifts with them. Unfortunately they're spread out over all the sections I'm cross-trained in so I can't escape them. It's exhausting!

To that one GSA: I'm sorry your first closing weekend was the weekend from hell. We were very underscheduled after our big visit last week, it was a Canadian holiday(?), and there was recently a full moon.

To my STL: Thank you for making sure hardlines wasn't the only team responding to back-up, especially this weekend.

To my TL and ETL: I put in my 2 weeks. Get over it. Sorry no one knew I was looking elsewhere. Maybe if I got some recognition for always working my ass off I wouldn't be leaving. Get off my back & quit teasing me saying that I'll be back. You make me want to go kick even more ass at my new job. Let me finish out my 2 weeks in peace. I'm still working my ass off, Lord only knows why. You have made me determined to be the best damn employee for the rest of my time so you increasingly realize what you're losing.

I swear, my entire store is giving me emotional whiplash. So let's break this down:

SrGSTL says I'm a lousy employee/GSA and no one likes working with me, amongst other things.
GSTL says that isn't true, he couldn't have gotten through the 4th quarter without me, if he had done my review it would have gone differently, but I need to try harder to get along with the SrGSTL, amongst other things.
ETL says he and the STL think I am amazing and excellent at my job, and he's sorry if he hasn't shown it, and if the what SrGSTL was even remotely true, then I would have been coached/called into his office quite a few times before this.

How in the hell can three people over me all have vastly different opinions?! How in the hell am I supposed to do my job and improve on it if no one above me can agree on any of it?! I feel better after talking to the ETL today, but am feeling rather confused now.

I swear, I do not drink enough for this job.

GSA this weekend; you hung in there and I'm more confident now that you will be fine in your position.

SDTM; there is absolutely no reason for you to ever be scheduled up there. it's really disappointing to have to deal with cleaning up your messes.

To the ETLs who worked this weekend with me - may your careers be short and trouble filled. When there are 4 of you standing around having a conversation when I have been deemed worthy of doing at least 2 peoples worth of work by MyTime, and no one bothers to lift a finger to help, something ain't right, and I'm pretty sure its the space between your ears.....

I swear, my entire store is giving me emotional whiplash. So let's break this down:

SrGSTL says I'm a lousy employee/GSA and no one likes working with me, amongst other things.
GSTL says that isn't true, he couldn't have gotten through the 4th quarter without me, if he had done my review it would have gone differently, but I need to try harder to get along with the SrGSTL, amongst other things.
ETL says he and the STL think I am amazing and excellent at my job, and he's sorry if he hasn't shown it, and if the what SrGSTL was even remotely true, then I would have been coached/called into his office quite a few times before this.

How in the hell can three people over me all have vastly different opinions?! How in the hell am I supposed to do my job and improve on it if no one above me can agree on any of it?! I feel better after talking to the ETL today, but am feeling rather confused now.

I think SrGSTL needs to get a life and stop projecting their feelings of self-loathing on to you ;)

It's normal for three supervisors to have different opinions about the skills and qualities of a worker.
What is unprofessional is for you to know that.
They might discus it behind closed doors but to your face it's their obligation to treat you with the level of courtesy you deserve.
If the smeghead doesn't like you they need to keep it to themselves.
It's not your frelling fault when the other bosses are telling you what a great job you're doing.
It certainly isn't your job to suck up to someone who obviously has no management skills.

TTOTM:

so because you are not the favorite at this store, and they wont baby you and your stupid availability it's ok for your TL boyfriend to rant in Clerical about this store mistreating you? Reality check.. change your poor attitude. The other TMs come to work with smiles and do more than required, unlike you.

oh, hahaha. Yes I am going to HR about your boyfriends unprofessionalism, and for sharing his biased opinion to everyone within earshot.

To that one ETL: you are one of the biggest reasons I can't wait to leave. Quit being such an ass.

To two of my favorite TMs: I will truly miss you guys. You have become almost like family to me. Keep sticking up for yourselves at work. Don't let them kill your spirits like they did to me.

If the smeghead doesn't like you they need to keep it to themselves.

It certainly isn't your job to suck up to someone who obviously has no management skills.
Ummm.....did you forget where we work? A MAJORITY of smegheads in management positions "have no management skills" and "expect us to suck up", despite the fact that "they don't keep the fact that they don't like us to themselves" ;)

TTOTM, I don't know who did it, but when I tell a guest that they will get 15% off a damaged product and you tell them "We don't do that anymore", not only do you make ME look bad, you make the store look bad. Way to go. Hopefully the GSTL found you and talked to you because the ETL was pissed.

To tonight's closing LOD: Im sorry. I didnt know that I shouldn't do my own backstock, shoot my own research and push said research, all while maintaining my zone and reshop. Sorry for doing things that I do EVERY OTHER NIGHT THAT THE STL AND LITERALLY EVERY OTHER TL AND ETL IN THR BUILDING ARE OKAY WITH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back