To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
To that TM: mind explaining why you partially set 4 end caps , left your planograms there, and didn't stock them?

To that TL: thanks for not making me complete the work of lazy TM above.

To the HRTM: Let me get this straight. You call me at 10:45PM, fifteen minutes before closing, to ask me if I want to come in to OPEN electronics tomorrow?

Never have I muted my phone faster.

85 DPCI for the Cosmetics batch during the 12pm CAF pulls today. I think it's safe to say that the STO setup in the PDAs is a joke and epic fail.

With the amount of backstock you have coming back out, something is wrong. Are they sto-ing challenge? Is flow pushing to the correct location and to the piece? Is Plano backstock being subtracted in? Are trailers being acknowledged? Is someone scanning outs when they shouldn't? Something is seriously wrong with your accumulator.

With the amount of backstock you have coming back out, something is wrong. Are they sto-ing challenge? Is flow pushing to the correct location and to the piece? Is Plano backstock being subtracted in? Are trailers being acknowledged? Is someone scanning outs when they shouldn't? Something is seriously wrong with your accumulator.

I'm assuming with his store it's the same as mine. Flow doesn't care and will push wherever.

According to my sources, the store has been pushing a ton of sales planners and we've had a lot of clearance lately. We also had a lot of defectives this week. At the end of the day, it's not about all that crap. This is a computer program problem. If someone with the knowledge, ability, and willingness to do it, the whole "STO causing regurgitated backstock to become CAF pulls would not happen". it's that simple. Obviously, it's not that important to the higher ups so it stays the same.

According to my sources, the store has been pushing a ton of sales planners and we've had a lot of clearance lately. We also had a lot of defectives this week. At the end of the day, it's not about all that crap. This is a computer program problem. If someone with the knowledge, ability, and willingness to do it, the whole "STO causing regurgitated backstock to become CAF pulls would not happen". it's that simple. Obviously, it's not that important to the higher ups so it stays the same.
But sadly spot hires people who finished at the bottom of their class for a two year degree from some unknown community college for our computer programming needs

To that amazing pharmacy tech in Kansas, you saved my life and I hope you read this bc I threw out the paper I wrote your store number and name on...
My agency pharmacist, instead of calling a neighboring Target for help, dialed a random target in Kansas (like halfway across the country from us) and got you on the phone. Thanks so much for spending 10 minutes of your day helping guests and a team you've never met! A zillion virtual great team cards to you, sir!!!!

To that one LOD this morning...go fuck yourself, you bitch. I was the only hardlines team member in today, and you scheduled four closers, none of whom come in for another hour, and you demanded I cover every electronics break, while helping push, helping guests, doing backup cashiering upstairs and down, answering calls, and I don't know what else! Of course zoning didn't get done in every single area!

If defectives are being defected out from the right area (salesfloor, Backroom, trailer unload) then you shouldn't be negatively impacting the accumulator. Clearance won't have a negative impact on the accumulator. It should all be pushed to the floor. If endcaps and pogs are taken down, they need to be subt9999 back in. At the end of the day it is all about that crap. Garbage in, garbage out. If your input is bad, the system is gonna have bad output. We have some issues with backstock coming out every now and then, but nothing like on your scale.

The current systems leave something to be desired, but I don't think most stores are anywhere near as bad as yours in regards to backstock coming out in cafs.

To those TM'S who couldn't clear a call buttons...twice... when I was helping a guest with a carry out. Thanks. I appreciate it.

To that one LOD this morning...go fuck yourself, you bitch. I was the only hardlines team member in today, and you scheduled four closers, none of whom come in for another hour, and you demanded I cover every electronics break, while helping push, helping guests, doing backup cashiering upstairs and down, answering calls, and I don't know what else! Of course zoning didn't get done in every single area!
Oh god, I would tell that LOD how it is so bad...

To the team member that backstocked a ton of cosmetics right before the 12pm CAF pulls, just why? 95 DPCI today for one CAF batch. Ridiculous. At least, you pulled it this time. Give you a little credit for that.

To the cashier that got all in my face and pissy about going to find the GSTL and tell her about a hot check, if I am off the clock and in about check out at a cash register and go home for the night, don't ever do that again. I honestly hope you get written up for that. If I am ever off the clock, don't bug me about anything that is Target work related. When I'm off the clock, I am on my own. What if I had gone to tell the GSTL and had gotten written up for working off the clock or worse, I had tripped and crack my chin open or had injured myself? I would be screwed. You need to stop being a little kid and pick up the phone by your cash register and call the operator and tell them to report it to the LOD and/or GSTL. And don't give me any attitude. So freaking annoying and unbelievably rude. I wanted to slap you just for asking me. Asking me "where are you going right now" up in my face. That's none of your business. I was on my way out and headed to rest after a typical bad Saturday at Target. STFU.

To the team member who closed the front end, Thank you for just dumping the whole basket of CL reshop in a dollar spot bin like no one would see it.

To my stl...You treat people like crap. You walk by vertain TMs all day long and will not speak...yet you are the first to preach to us that we better not walk by a guest and not speak to them. You have written people up over not speaking to guests...shouldn't you treat others the way you want us to treat guests. You are arrogant...so what if you are making all this money and have a "title" at the end of the day you are no better than anyone else.....you have people who would look up to you if only you provided leadership...instead of running the store like it was a highschool and you are the leader of the "cool kids" group.

TTOTM:

Since the Price Accuracy Pilot started you have not worked a single 11-4 shift like the rest of us.. you've been scheduled late evenings and earlier shifts like 830.. and full 8 hour shifts at that. How can you sit there and complain that we are leaving you the "hard" things when all you have to do is pretty much the backroom pull and push it when you come in.. YOU HAVE IT EASY... I'm breaking my back to try and finish in 5 hours the days I'm scheduled.. but God forbid you get a short shift.. the world will end! You have the nerve to come after me like you're the one mistreated.. when you're the one who's getting babied..

To that amazing pharmacy tech in Kansas, you saved my life and I hope you read this bc I threw out the paper I wrote your store number and name on...
My agency pharmacist, instead of calling a neighboring Target for help, dialed a random target in Kansas (like halfway across the country from us) and got you on the phone. Thanks so much for spending 10 minutes of your day helping guests and a team you've never met! A zillion virtual great team cards to you, sir!!!!
I wonder if this is something "new" they're being told....we had one call us about an inventory issue last week??? They couldn't get their invoices to apply & called us out of the blue. It was another store in our district, but nowhere NEAR us....

I wonder if this is something "new" they're being told....we had one call us about an inventory issue last week??? They couldn't get their invoices to apply & called us out of the blue. It was another store in our district, but nowhere NEAR us....
Floaters I've worked with have said I could call their home store any time I had a question and their team would help me, maybe it was something like that? Or someone there trained at your store? I think it would be really weird to annoy a random team with weird questions especially if not time sensitive...
I've just called the store I trained at with random annoying questions, which is what I intended to do, so I asked her to "dial 20 + store#" and get someone on the phone while I was with a guest... Instead of dialing the store number I gave her, she chose a random 4 digit number...... why.

Also, for anyone who catches this and didn't know it, you can dial 20 followed by the 4 digit store number to call them without looking up the phone number...but who really knows store numbers anyway

To my two trainers today, thanks so much for showing me the ropes and being easy to communicate with. Can't wait to complete my remaining days of training.

Watching someone get caught 'concealing' and being arrested was also an awesome experience.

In my district we solely refer to other stores by their number. It's the target way.

Also, for anyone who catches this and didn't know it, you can dial 20 followed by the 4 digit store number to call them without looking up the phone number...but who really knows store numbers anyway

Can you do this from any phone? Or does it have to be Guest Service/fitting room/TSC (can dial outside line)?

To that one TL: You used to be in charge of electronics. How is it that I know the answer to an electronics question and you don't?

To the overnight team: I apologize for the inordinate amount of un-pushed CAFs. I hope you guys had a small truck tonight.

Can you do this from any phone? Or does it have to be Guest Service/fitting room/TSC (can dial outside line)?
Not sure, only tried it in the pharmacy. If I happen to run to the checklanes tomorrow I may have to try it to check!

Floaters I've worked with have said I could call their home store any time I had a question and their team would help me, maybe it was something like that? Or someone there trained at your store? I think it would be really weird to annoy a random team with weird questions especially if not time sensitive...
I've just called the store I trained at with random annoying questions, which is what I intended to do, so I asked her to "dial 20 + store#" and get someone on the phone while I was with a guest... Instead of dialing the store number I gave her, she chose a random 4 digit number...... why.

Didn't know the phone thing, but good to know. I have no clue why they called us, though....we haven't really "trained" anyone??? It was just odd...

TTOTM: Just because you're training to be a cop, don't bark at guests.

TTOSTL: from what I've seen, you're one of the good ones. Thank you.

TTOM: if you see a spill all the way across an aisle, placing wet floor signs at either end is not a sufficient response. Nor is ignoring a verbal request for help, as I do my best to avoid being spill trained.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back