To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOTM:

Who habitually change the theme and background on the PCs in HR and the background on MyDevices. Stop, dense toddlers.
Our receiver has not only a custom background image on his computer but a plethora of frightening and uncalled for items around his domain. I've stopped complaining cause nobody really gives a crap.

TTOTM: you were an unhappy troll, but you were "our" unhappy troll. I'll miss you in my own way and you didn't deserve the treatment you got. I'm kind of hoping you fight it. But maybe you left the door open for some others to follow you for similar issues.

To that group of TLs - childishness and poor communication skills and the refusal to just talk to people won't get you far, even at Target. Its the stuff hotline calls are made of. And lawsuits, and other bad things that can follow you beyond the red and khaki wall.

TTO Cashier/Cart Attendant,

You're still under your ninety days yet you think you're hot stuff. Sir, when you saunter in late and then start whining about going home because you don't feel good, it's not likely that you'll be kept on.

Especially when you mouth off to the ETL-HR.

TTOSrTL: Why are you such a bitch to everyone? No matter what I do you always seem pissed off. I could drive my team to get 8 redcards in our shift and you would probably say that's too many. I used to respect you because you're usually good a running the store but now I realize that's it's really just because everyone is afraid of you. You act like it's not your job to help guests and get pissed off whenever I need your help. If you can't come back me up when a guest won't listen to what I have to say then why are you even in the store? I can run the store if all it means is nagging your backroom team members to get all of the back stock done. Also, if your going to act like I should never need your help, then stop second guessing all of my decisions. Either help me when I need help or just stay away from the front end. All of the other LODs give me plenty of freedom to run the lanes and I do just fine without constantly being bitched at. It's to the point where I sigh every time I see that we have to work together. Just seeing you makes me anxious because I know the next thing out of your mouth will be something negative. At this point, I think it's bordering on harassment.

To that one TM: I have hope that someday you'll manage to consistently, on your own, find the equipment to do your job. I'm getting tired of having do check in on you and make sure you have little things like a walkie or a printer.

To that one TL: You're right, I haven't talked with you all day. Because there isn't really a point when it feels like you're so far removed from the process that I don't know where to begin.

TTOFATL: You're a Food Avenue TL. So why is it that you think you can walk around the store barking orders at people and telling those of us on the floor how to do our jobs?

TTOGSTL: You told me my scores were low on the front ends because last week I didn't get a single RedCard and 2 people rated me neutral on the surveys. You left out that 12 people ranked me Amazing. And then today, when I got the 1st RedCard of the day, you rolled your eyes and glared at me. Do you want me to get RedCards or don't you?

TTOTM (AKA me): You dumbass. Just because a wire runs behind the tv stand doesn't mean it's plugged in back there. I legit had my food in a non-moving microwave for 8 minutes of my meal before realizing it wasn't doing anything. FML.

TTOTL: barking at people doesn't get you anywhere. The next time you randomly ask me to come to your work center to help you you can just suffer and troubleshoot yourself. Or go botch at the HRTM who will tell you the same thing. We made a pact to let you drown months ago. Read the redwire messages you ignorant fool. You can only drown for so long before you're dead in the water and the sharks have been circling since they gave you that position....

Ttotl: you overstep people. A lot. This doesn't make you look better to your superiors. I'm glad the GSTL finally stood up for herself and told you she had the lanes handled. Carry your dumbass back to soft lines so I don't have to hear your fucking voice anymore.

TTOTM (AKA me): You dumbass. Just because a wire runs behind the tv stand doesn't mean it's plugged in back there. I legit had my food in a non-moving microwave for 8 minutes of my meal before realizing it wasn't doing anything. FML.

I did the same thing but my thing was only supposed to take two minutes so I noticed it faster.

To that one cashier, I hope you don't act like that every time a woman buying lacy things comes through your line. Sooooo awkward. And now I'm gonna be convinced you're picturing me in my bras every time you see me and try to make awkward conversations. I'm not telling you what area I'm working in, I'm not telling you how long I work, I'm not telling you what I'm eating for lunch. Byeee.

I did the same thing but my thing was only supposed to take two minutes so I noticed it faster.

To that one cashier, I hope you don't act like that every time a woman buying lacy things comes through your line. Sooooo awkward. And now I'm gonna be convinced you're picturing me in my bras every time you see me and try to make awkward conversations. I'm not telling you what area I'm working in, I'm not telling you how long I work, I'm not telling you what I'm eating for lunch. Byeee.

I picture what everyone must look like in their underwear.

TTOTM: THANK YOU SO MUCH for having my back while training at guest services. That stupid fucking bitch guest was ready for a fight the second she stepped to the counter, but you let her know that I was still training and give her a break and I could see her face crack when you did! Love working with you!!!

TTOTL -

When you switched over to my department as a TM, you were one of the best young people I have enjoyed working alongside. There were days where I did not enjoy working with the team back then. I helped train you in the Logistics process before I switched to the overnight process. Shortly after, I found out that you were up for TL development. Not too long after a HL-TL left, you took that TL's spot with such high hopes that you could make a difference for the store. You showed such determination and dedication, while dealing with your own personal issues. You held your own. Out of nowhere, I heard you were leaving Spot after a couple months into your position. I don't know what I can say anymore. You deserve better. Good luck in your future endeavors.

To that one ETL: I can't believe you left. The store will never be the same without you. If your replacement is even half the leader you've been, I'll be astounded. Best of luck to you in your future endeavors.

To that one TL: Thank you for letting me get trained in your workcenter and showing such enthusiasm.

TTOTL: Please, try to write me up for taking my lunch leaving electronics without coverage today. Not my fault that YOU, Mr. SrTL LOD, in an effort to "save payroll" sent the E/C opener home early making it impossible for me to not hit compliance if I waited until the next person arrived. If the ETL-HR doesn't laugh that CCA out of his office, I'm sure the labor board will. Given what happened the last time you tried to CCA someone for utter bull dinky, I think I should bring a comfy chair and some popcorn to the meeting you demanded with me, you, my ETL, and the ETL-HR.

I have a SrTL like that who purposely sets people up to fail. If I ever find a way out of Big Red, I'll have some choice words for him.

TTOTM:

Who habitually change the theme and background on the PCs in HR and the background on MyDevices. Stop, dense toddlers.

Reminds me of when a bunch of TLs at my store took selfies on the MyDevices. Creeped the hell out of me until they reset the backgrounds.

I picture what everyone must look like in their underwear.

If you do that at my store, you'll be scarred for life.

To whomever thought that scheduling tms for less hours would be a good idea: karma is a bitch !
Your logic : if we need you , we will call you , then you get more hours !
Guess what ? We have a life outside target ! And a few tms got second jobs and plan their second schedule after target´Schedule comes out !

TToTM: when you said "hey, fix this. It annoys me.", I'm pretty sure I straightened everything out with my reply of "hey, fix your attitude. It annoys me." Yes. I'm a dick. Back to soft lines, you tantrum having nutbag.

TTOETL - Just being in your presence is enough to irritate me. You don't respect me or anyone else. Therefore, I do not and will never respect you. You're a sorry excuse for a manager. I hope you are the next one out the door. TTOETL - I'm really glad you are at our store. It's awesome seeing you out on the floor setting sales planners and working with your peers, rather than barking orders. You lead by example and I hope to be apart of your team someday soon. Hope it never changes.

To that one team member, who also happens to be the manager of my store's Optical department: Flush your business, then wash your hands.

Seriously. Had the misfortune of using the single occupant bathroom after him.

To the nbomb veteran backroom guy: I really hope I don't get paired up with you in the backroom on the weekends again. I was so glad when you transitioned full time over to the morning backroom team. Please stay there. The bubba that has been helping me the last 2 months told me today that he is probably not going to be in the backroom for much longer so I'm worried that I will be stuck with you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back