To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Barbie Cashier,

How the hell do you make so many dress code violations and still keep your job? You're still under your ninety days, and you can still be terminated. Hell, you're lucky you haven't been fired. Nobody really appreciates your fake attitude and the fact you "didn't know" that black yoga pants didn't qualify for work attire. Black dress pants? Passable. Yoga pants? Are you out of your mind? When I told you that you would get called out for wearing those, your ignorance was either completely fake or completely stupid. Maybe both.

Let's just say I'm counting down the violations until you get fired.

TTOSrTLs & TLs : Yeah, I talk to the
ETL-HR when I get fed up with trying to let you know that your team either isn't getting trained properly or they just don't give a damn. I've heard your tms figuring out how they are going to 1/2 assed do something because they figure that I will take care of it.

I am not your mom. This is a job. Do it right the first time.

Besides, I have my own work to do.

Dear Barbie Cashier,

How the hell do you make so many dress code violations and still keep your job? You're still under your ninety days, and you can still be terminated. Hell, you're lucky you haven't been fired. Nobody really appreciates your fake attitude and the fact you "didn't know" that black yoga pants didn't qualify for work attire. Black dress pants? Passable. Yoga pants? Are you out of your mind? When I told you that you would get called out for wearing those, your ignorance was either completely fake or completely stupid. Maybe both.

Let's just say I'm counting down the violations until you get fired.
Had a cashier wear tan leggings....I'd take the black yoga pants anyday...

TTOSrTL: take your condescending attitude and shove it up your arse. First of all, I'm not on your team so don't tell me what to do. Second of all, no, your job does NOT "require the most education and training" in the store. Are you required to be licensed and certified? No. (I am.) Did you have to undergo an additional background check done by the state in order to keep your job? No. (I did.) Are you required to not only do Target's training, but additional Continuing education on top of it? No. (I am.) So yes, I get a little defensive when people say "all pharmacy has to do is know how to count by five..."

To the human that created RF Apps particularly STO: I have said this before and I will say it again. You suck and are a piece of shit. RF Apps is a joke and STO is laughable. It's hilarious that you were hired and allowed to design such a shitty program. For the 12pm CAF batches, there were 92 PDCI for dairy, 44 for HBO2,and 25 for frozen. Called for backup and of course the lazy ass early morning backroom team was pissed about it including the team lead. We didn't even get them done on time. Ridiculous. All because of you. This is your fault and I think you suck. If I had a time machine but couldn't make it where I won the lottery, I would seriously consider loopering or time copping you. I would trick your 2015 version of yourself into coming along on a so-called fun adventure of time travelling to about the time you were conceived. I would somehow figure out when your mom and dad screwed to have you and threaten you. I would tell you that unless you do my bidding and fix STO to the way I like it, I will bump into your mom on that day and prevent her from having sex with your dad thus erasing you from existence. You DO NOT make my time at Target more miserable than it already is. Oh my Joseph Smith, you make me sick and you suck.

Had a cashier wear tan leggings....I'd take the black yoga pants anyday...
Had a cashier wear tan leggings at my store too, saw her wear them at least a few times before she was spoken too. Thankfully haven't seen the leggings back since.

To the human that created RF Apps particularly STO: I have said this before and I will say it again. You suck and are a piece of shit. RF Apps is a joke and STO is laughable. It's hilarious that you were hired and allowed to design such a shitty program. For the 12pm CAF batches, there were 92 PDCI for dairy, 44 for HBO2,and 25 for frozen. Called for backup and of course the lazy ass early morning backroom team was pissed about it including the team lead. We didn't even get them done on time. Ridiculous. All because of you. This is your fault and I think you suck. If I had a time machine but couldn't make it where I won the lottery, I would seriously consider loopering or time copping you. I would trick your 2015 version of yourself into coming along on a so-called fun adventure of time travelling to about the time you were conceived. I would somehow figure out when your mom and dad screwed to have you and threaten you. I would tell you that unless you do my bidding and fix STO to the way I like it, I will bump into your mom on that day and prevent her from having sex with your dad thus erasing you from existence. You DO NOT make my time at Target more miserable than it already is. Oh my Joseph Smith, you make me sick and you suck.
Don't worry, jack. You will miss that app, soon.

To the store: Glad to see the "Itakes the weekend off, one of my workcenters goes to shit" streak is still going strong. And you really topped yourself this time. Having to print up a few hundred signs for one block because a closer apparently can't read expiration dates? Not sorry I missed that bit of fun!

TTOGSA: You are never, ever, ever going to become a TL with your immaturity. You had EIGHT CASHIERS in the front and help was needed at GS. For you to pitch a hissy fit because the actual GSTL told me to go over and help clean the desk up means you still have A LOT of growing up to do.

To the human that created RF Apps particularly STO: I have said this before and I will say it again. You suck and are a piece of shit....If I had a time machine but couldn't make it where I won the lottery, I would seriously consider loopering or time copping you. I would trick your 2015 version of yourself into coming along on a so-called fun adventure of time travelling to about the time you were conceived. I would somehow figure out when your mom and dad screwed to have you and threaten you. I would tell you that unless you do my bidding and fix STO to the way I like it, I will bump into your mom on that day and prevent her from having sex with your dad thus erasing you from existence. You DO NOT make my time at Target more miserable than it already is.
Epic threat.

TTOGSA: Just because you don't see me stepping out doesn't mean that I don't and the times that you called me out there was a guest coming to me already!!! You are short and I get that but I am starting to think you are just calling me out to be a bitch, you did it 3 times and every time there was clearly a guest on their way to me, I EVEN CALLED THEM OVER. I get that management is on you about redcards and some cashiers stand around too much but,I am not one of those cashiers, don't ever question my work ethic or accuse me of not doing my job ever again. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:.
Last month you accused me of not asking about red cards when I clearly was and the one time you didn't hear me they showed it to me and so there was no reason to ask. This is strike two, you don't want to get to three :mad::mad::mad::mad:

I feel better, Rant over :);)

Last edited:
To the team lead who fusses about me being up at the register too much (When you are in fact 3 cashiers short) you're welcome for the back up. I am not a child and will not be treated as such. I am willing to help in anyway. And am not hurting anything by being there. I am literally doing my job. By the way, my zones are done. So don't worry about that. Not that you are.

TTOT: great job pulling out of date sale/cartwheel tags/signs. While I was shopping today, I pulled 13 that were expired by no less than 10 days (the best was the one that expired in MAY!!!) And YES, I verified the items/cartwheel offers were no longer valid BEFORE I pulled the signs!

AND...To Their ETL: REALLY??? All you can say is "Well, nobody is perfect"??? 3 of them were on different products on 2 sides of 1 aisle!!! Do you honestly want me to believe that the SAME TM has stocked/zoned/signed that aisle for the past 4 weeks??? I know for a FACT that there were AT LEAST 3 people in there on one day because I SAW THEM!!!

TTOT: great job pulling out of date sale/cartwheel tags/signs. While I was shopping today, I pulled 13 that were expired by no less than 10 days (the best was the one that expired in MAY!!!) And YES, I verified the items/cartwheel offers were no longer valid BEFORE I pulled the signs!

AND...To Their ETL: REALLY??? All you can say is "Well, nobody is perfect"??? 3 of them were on different products on 2 sides of 1 aisle!!! Do you honestly want me to believe that the SAME TM has stocked/zoned/signed that aisle for the past 4 weeks??? I know for a FACT that there were AT LEAST 3 people in there on one day because I SAW THEM!!!
This is why accountability will forever be an opportuniy for Target. There isn't any. Even with evidence, they do nothing most of the time.

TTO Vendor:

The receiver, ETL, and CTL have repeatedly told you to NOT grab a cart from the ship from store workstation...So you shouldn't have been surprised that when I found you loading up my last empty cart, I insisted you empty it out immediately.

Was it a dick move on my part? Yeah, probably. But you know better, and I literally needed that specific cart to do my job.

To tonight's LODs: Get off your high horse, please? You're not cool because of your haughty title. BTS is a train wreck everyday, you know this. But no, you had to get on the walkie and tell the poor guy working electronics all the stuff he "missed". Then to top it off you asked if we could help with carts after the store closed. I don't mind helping at all, but after the CA left you probably should've taken a look at the carts in the parking lot than being in your office.

TTOTM: To that one LOD who fussed at me about the condition of the food aisle in Infant Gondolas... I fixed it two hours ago. To say I didn't is just rude. Also that is the most visited place in all of Infants. If you want to be upset at someone. Be upset at the ones who messed it up. I had two hours left of work. I certainly could fix it again before leaving. Don't act like that it's not fixable or maintainable. Trust me. I'm always over here. While you are nowhere to be seen except when it comes to surprise visits. Also I had 3 other areas you wanted me to cover. You even told me to handle Gondolas first. So yes, I haven't been there in a while. But you want all of this done before close? I can do it. Just allow me to do my job or come and help... that would be a great option too.

Ttotm...just because you are going on an Loa later this week and you put your shift on the swap sheet, you are still responsible for showing up. Thamks for making the rest of us work 2 cashiers short on a very busy day. Not that you actually do much since you either disappear or ask to go to the floor. Hopefully will never have to work with you again.

To that one back room team member: you're baked out of your mind all of the time. It's obvious. Do your job, and I don't care. When you're leaving shit in the middle of the aisle when I'm unloading a truck, causing me to stop dragging a pallet and move your shit, problems occur. I told you once not to do that. Happened again today. Your team leader, as incompetent as she may be, will surely understand why it's a problem. Next time, I'm dumping all the shit in your cart on the fucking floor, you Shaggy looking, foul smelling douche bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back