To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOTM: I don't know what it is. But you are a bitch towards specifically me, and friendly to everyone else. How about instead of being a cunt about it... You tell me what I did to make you so damn pissy. Okay? Stop being a little twat and help me out here. I just want to make things easier between us. So that work can get done and we can go on with our lives.

TTOTM: I don't know what it is. But you are a bitch towards specifically me, and friendly to everyone else. How about instead of being a cunt about it... You tell me what I did to make you so damn pissy. Okay? Stop being a little twat and help me out here. I just want to make things easier between us. So that work can get done and we can go on with our lives.
Maybe she does not want you to loose her job tttom look for Bob and Lisa please other wise target will fire all of that don't do it.

To that etl hr : so , I won't change my availability to suit your need ,your answer to that is cutting my hours in half !
That is perfectly fine with me, and no I won't be begging for hours !

File for unemployment. Many states allow a claim if you are scheduled for less than 50% of your average hours worked. This should free up more hours for you!

To that etl hr : so , I won't change my availability to suit your need ,your answer to that is cutting my hours in half !
That is perfectly fine with me, and no I won't be begging for hours !
Yesterday my ETL asked me "do you want tomorrow night off?". I knew they wanted to just cut hours, and I just responded "it's Friday night and it'll be busy, so I'll come in." She looked so disappointed, lol

ttoTEMPORARYgsa: you moved from hr to starbucks tl and are just a stopgap measure until we get a new gsa. i have the most knowledge of guest service of any cashier that wasn't originally at guest service before we moved it. other TMs ask me for help constantly and i pick up slack all the time. even my ETLs and the gstl know that i'm great there and put me there as much as possible, and hr has me closing all the time because i get the job done while still being nice to literally everybody, including you! so whatever your reason is for hating me and being condescending, get over it and realize that you need someone experienced in guest service if you don't want a backup. also, i know how to operate on a regular lane seeing as how that's what i was originally trained for. when there are three or four cashiers standing around because there are no guests and i decide to collect reshops because, you know, i'm trying to earn the money they give me and they're overflowing, DO NOT come over and tell me to get back on a lane. this is how the front lanes operate. this is how my actual bosses tell me to act. so i suggest you get with the program, otherwise there will be some serious discussions with my ETL about my negative work environment.

p.s. when a cashier knows more than you about guest service, you're doing it wrong. go away and don't come back.
OMG. This could be a post I made about the new GSTL we have. I really cannot stand being at GS when he's working because he doesn't know SHIT about the desk. It's frustrating as fuck watching him fiddle around when I need help.

YOU

You know how I feel about you, I'm sure by now. Not to the degree I really feel it, because you could never, ever even begin to understand. I don't even understand it myself. I think I'm fucking crazy. I must be.

But still, you know. You know that I feel something.

Stop playing with me. Pick one side of the fence or the other and fucking leave it at that. I can't take this shit. I can't fucking take it.

To that Hr , you termed that FRO just as she hit her 90 days , that was fine , she was useless !
But you forgot to replace her on the schedule !
No one in softline until 11 am or no closing FRO ( 5 days ) , I understand the first day , but that could have been easily fixed later on!

ttosrtl- I don't mind staying later...hell, I cant even remember a time you asked me to stay that I didn't. However, come to me and ask me to stay later when you have already changed the schedule. I mean you didn't wait for my answer...so why bother asking.

Hmm, maybe the mindset you have with that TM is why they didn't come to you.
Nah. You don't even know. I'd love to post the whole situation but it's it's way too specific to my store. Idk why you guys think you know what's going on when you're probably a thousand miles away sitting behind your computer desks.

Nah. You don't even know. I'd love to post the whole situation but it's it's way too specific to my store. Idk why you guys think you know what's going on when you're probably a thousand miles away sitting behind your computer desks.
That's the problem on here in that we do have to be careful what and how much we post. (I'm retired now %^D but I'm still a bit careful.) Don't let these others get to you. Hang in there!

To that asshole Starbux Team leader I am glad they fired you. I didn't need you telling me your opinion about Coffee and caffeine, I also should have reported you to HR when you said you would show me pictures of your kidney stones! You also should order your own shit instead of making your Team do your job for you. All I needed from you was a Grande black coffee with one squirt of flan syrup... just make the damn drink you asshole!

To that asshole Starbux Team leader I am glad they fired you. I didn't need you telling me your opinion about Coffee and caffeine, I also should have reported you to HR when you said you would show me pictures of your kidney stones! You also should order your own shit instead of making your Team do your job for you. All I needed from you was a Grande black coffee with one squirt of flan syrup... just make the damn drink you asshole!
Starbucks trash ttotm put away the hangers and get carts when your not busy instead of just standing their.

Starbucks should have no time for that. Plus it is not their job to do carts or hangers. If I understand what you are saying correctly.
You misread the quote I don't like Starbucks and I was saying front lane workers need to not just stand their and do the things I metioned.

Why he even took the job at the Target Starbux I will never understand!

To that one Starbucks TM: you were nice. I liked you. I've asked you for dark roast several times, and you give me Pike. You say it tastes better, and thought I wouldn't notice.

Guess what. I noticed. I don't care much for it. I don't like you now, so fuck yo shit. Pour me a cup of fucking dark roast with no other verbal communication, you passive aggressive, condescending moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back