To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coffee is just one thing you don't mess with. I'll accept a mistake, no problem. I'll drink the Pike once. Keep doing it, and you're asking for a dump to be taken on your windshield.

Coffee is just one thing you don't mess with. I'll accept a mistake, no problem. I'll drink the Pike once. Keep doing it, and you're asking for a dump to be taken on your windshield.
Yup. Although I don't mind Pike. But I'm used to a dark roast, nice and thick and strong.

TTOTM: keep laughing fat boy. Your days are numbered, with any luck with the company, not just as a carefree asshat who thinks they can bully and harass anyone they please.

To that one Starbucks TM: you were nice. I liked you. I've asked you for dark roast several times, and you give me Pike. You say it tastes better, and thought I wouldn't notice.

Guess what. I noticed. I don't care much for it. I don't like you now, so fuck yo shit. Pour me a cup of fucking dark roast with no other verbal communication, you passive aggressive, condescending moron.
Ttotm do the front lanes hangers baskets reshop when your not busy Starbucks is trash.

TTOTM: I seriously don't know how you're still working here.
You constantly offer to cover electronics, but your first time doing so cost us an iPad, and just the other night you had me sprinting across the store to get the Toy call button you were LITERALLY 10 feet away from.

Yup. Although I don't mind Pike. But I'm used to a dark roast, nice and thick and strong.
Pike's roast is horrible. I honestly think that those who complain about Starbucks burning their coffee has only ever had Pike's, because it is the only roast that I will return if it's served to me. I love dark roast coffee, and like most of the other medium roasts, and will deal with blondes, but Pike is getting returned.

Last edited:
Pike's roast iso horrible. I honestly think that those who complain about Starbucks burning their coffee has only ever had Pike's, because it is the only roast that I will return if it's served to me. I love dark roast coffee, and like most of the other medium roasts, and will deal with blondes, but Pike is getting returned.
I can't do blonde. If it's blonde it better be a dark with a shit load of cream...

I am not really too much of a coffee nut. I like my simple drinks with simple additions... it isn't hard to make them, I just don't need someone's opinion and the image of what passed through your system because they claim caffeine can give you kidney stones!

I'm a long-time coffee drinker (started in jr high) & was up to 6-8 cups/day during college.
NEVER had problems with kidney stones.
Over the years, I've mellowed on my taste; I'll add a tiny splash of cream & a sprinkle of sugar & that's it.
That said, I always fixed my coffee at home - never at work.

TTOMobileTM,

Please, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, tuck your shirt in. I'm sorry I don't feel comfortable looking at your hairy gut hanging over your belt, but I am not THAT sorry. Its unprofressional as hell.

And while we're here, how about you concentrate on doing your job better instead of trying to do everyone else's? You cared more about your damn commision than helping a poor elderly lady getting her correct product. And lets not forget the countless guests I've had come to me to complain about YOU not setting up their phones right. Hearing that you are rude to some guests that I know boils my blood, and knowing you dont give a shit makes it worse.

I'm a long-time coffee drinker (started in jr high) & was up to 6-8 cups/day during college.
NEVER had problems with kidney stones.
Over the years, I've mellowed on my taste; I'll add a tiny splash of cream & a sprinkle of sugar & that's it.
That said, I always fixed my coffee at home - never at work.
oooo that son of a ... ugh.

To that one TM: How you ever became a GSA is beyond me. The levels of maturity and accountability (not to mention manners) required for such a position are far beyond anything I have ever seen you display or can ever imagine you displaying.

To that one GSTL: I appreciate you trying to get me off the lanes. I really do. But every time I finally get away, you call for back-up again. Also, with regards to the above mentioned GSA, what in the hell were you and your peers thinking?!

TTOTM: You have berated me, and my fellow co workers for the last time! We are sick of you as a team lead! We have tried talking to other Team Leads but they just brush us off. So now, we had to resort to the hotline. Sorry. But we had to take it over your head. We will not be berated, Talked about behind our backs, and treated like dogs! If we have to go over our store's heads to get you to leave us alone. We will. I can take criticism if my work is not up to par. But I will not be yelled at for a simple mistake that can be easily rectified. I work here for 9 an hour. I shouldn't have to deal with your blatant hostility. That's hostile work environment, and I can and will leave. Why do you think all these team members have quit? Oh right, because none of them can stand you!

TTOTM: After you ask me to cover your "bathroom break" and I end up stuck helping 100 guests and getting call boxes in your department for NINETY minutes, the least you could do is help me zone an aisle or two instead of standing around eating and flirting with coworkers. Wtf were you doing on your 90 minute break? Why are you eating on the floor? Seriously, wtf? And thank you LOD for yelling at me when my zone wasn't perfect but complimenting that TMs lazy ass for his "excellent guest service and driving the vibe" when he WASN'T EVEN IN HIS DEPARTMENT. Everyone heard me answering his calls on the damn walkie.

To that sr tl : I would like to know what crawled up your butt ?
You attitude towards me ( only) is appalling !
You become an old nasty vindictive woman !
You take credit when I was actually the one who worked the tub of clearance shoes !
You wrote an email to the stl accusing me of throwing the clearance baby clothes on the shelf , when it was clearly shopped by guests ...

TTOBeautyConciergeManager: Thank you so much for telling me that all of your girls have named me their favorite person to work with at any Target store. You gave me a whole sheet of comments you'd been keeping track of from your girls about how hard I work and how it's evident that I care based on the effort I put in to my department. It meant a lot to be told that you and your girls appreciate me. I love you guys.

TTOLeadershipTeam: Fucking see above. Sorry I brought a box full of salvage nail polishes up to guest service to be scanned in because I didn't have room to put them on the overflowing tub that you allowed the backroom team to create. You want me to finish all the push every day? Hold the back room accountable for their actions and make sure they don't throw my shit all over the place.

TTOETL: I know the backroom team is your responsibility. I also know many TL's have spoken to you about how lazy and useless they are. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT INSTEAD OF BLAMING THOSE OF US ON THE FLOOR.

To that one TM: If you haven't been trained on using the baler then you do not touch it. Nothing like having to remove part of what you just crammed in to the point where the crusher will not go down all the way.

To the TM who put those wet paper towels in the bottom of a trash cage: Disgusting.

To whoever thought the risers scattered throughout the store were a good idea? I'm sure you meant well but its turned out to be the dumbest idea so far. Why are foam pads for dorm mattresses in the fancy bedding aisle? Why are plastics that go in one aisle being stored three aisle down and thus being pushed in the wrong aisle? Why am I finding pink hangers everywhere except where they're supposed to go.

And who thought it was a good idea to mix three different colors of hangers together and why has nobody noticed this before me.

To summarize:

To that tm who thought I liked our stl (as a person/"leader"), you should know me better, but also if I fooled you, that means I'm doing this whole fake pep thing well. I don't kiss his ass or anything. I hate team 4x4 so I used to always go for backup first during them and now he thinks I'm great at going for backup. I go for sl Baby cafs always, because almost no one in sl responds on walkie in general (including this tm), I usually know the target news when he does trivia huddles (thanks to this forum and twitter) and I look at those stupid survey scores on the wall in tsc. All that has led to me being in his good graces.

*whispers* I think that's probably why my hours are nice lately... Favoritism. I wish it would stop though. I'm good with 25-32 hours. I'm tired and grumpy with 32-40.

Friendly reminder to my store: I am not doing pfresh shit when I close. I will only do cafs and qmos at the end of the night.

Want more done? Don't havr me close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back