To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
ttotm- We all know you had to leave early today ...cause you told EVERYONE you came in contact with. I don't know why you are like that...you needed to leave early just tell the etl and go...you don't have to tell every single person...when you do that ...well to be honest it makes it sound like you are trying to "sell" your excuse for having to leave early. You make yourself look guilty...and besides people don't really care. Also, stop worrying about how long other people work. You spend soooooo much time worrying about what other people are doing that you fail to see you are not doing your job.

Ttotl: go suck an egg. It's really too bad you thought I'd just let you yell at me without someone there to witness it. Sorry princess didn't side with you completely. You know why the signing us a month behind? Because you pissed me off so it's on the bottom of my list. Permanently. Unless one of the nice tms working in your section asks. Cause I adore them, they support me and agree you are an idiot and not only don't do your job but don't know how to. I doubt the one would have backed up your crap story about it being ask me acting crazy "in front of guests abd other tms"so bad you were mortified. Besides telling me I can't step back to regroup is stupid and not ok.

TTOTM,

Ive ranted about you before. You're the reason I left the Flow Team because I couldn't STAND working with you. You are a whiny asshole who dissed what I wanted to do for the rest of my life by saying my passion was stupid; yet in the same breath, you pushed what you love down my throat and tried to make yourself better than me. You've tried to speak to me after I asked you not to talk to me, even so far as to go out of your way to try and see me in public.

So if you come through my line and I wave you to the next one over, I'm trying to prevent contact you force. If you think that's "refusing you service," then fine. You have not respected my wish for you to keep the hell away from me, so I'll remind you to do so when I must.

Vaffanculo, idiota.

*mic drop*

I think you meant to say Vaffanculo pezzo di merda!

Bene, miei cari.

Mmm, Mi piscciono le persone che possono parlare italiano.

But seriously, knowing how to curse people out in other languages is useful. Ive told that guy to fuck himself in Italian and hes too stupid to know what it means.

My language of preference is German because it can be so descriptive.
You don't just call someone a son of a bitch; more like "May your mother run out from under the porch & bite you on the heel when you come home" kinda thing.

TTOTM...We all have been under stress, understaffed and overworked. But do not tell me to "move out of the way" when I'm trying to but cannot due to a traffic jam at the registers. I asked if you worked here and you barked at me and told me to look at your clothing. Guests wear red and khaki too....I've never seen you before and it was obvious you weren't being sarcastic or funny in any way. You had no name tag on and were on your way home with a cart full of groceries. I asked around for your name. My TL says you're and old curmudgeon who works flow. Well, fuck you!!!! I get grumpy too but I don't become an asshole to my co-workers!

TTOOtherStore'sOperator: Really? You put me on hold for 10 minutes, just to hang up on me? I normally don't get pissed off at people at other store, (or call on the behalf of guests, but when they're deaf an I'm the only one who know some asl) but what you did was totally uncalled for.
She picked up, said please hold, then put me on hold for ten minutes before the line went dead. I'm not the only one who finds that not OK, right?

To that one TL: Of course you'd call in the first day back from your weekend off. Backroom's struggling real bad but sure, don't come in on a truck day and let the rest of logistics try and fix things. I'd give you the benefit of the doubt but you've done this kind of thing before. Asshole.

To that other TL: When you were a TM you got on my nerves and I dreaded the idea of you being promoted. Not so much anymore: you've got room to improve but you're doing what you can despite all the shit shit this store keeps throwing.

TTOTM: Stop. Just stop. You want to create a brand new shift in the Deli, going straight to the (relatively new to Deli/food) ETL even though the TL obviously thinks its a terrible idea and we don't have the hours to spare for it. You're not self-motivated enough for the shift anyway! Back. Off.

TTOTM...You gave your 2 week notice on Thursday. You blew of 2 shifts since that time. I've had to cover for you both times and stay beyond my regular shift because of you. I gave you the benefit of the doubt and figured you were sick. I just checked your FB page...you've been busy having a lot of fun. You're 30-something, married with family. I thought you would be more responsible. Please just quit so that we can schedule accordingly. You're a tool! Good riddance! Too bad your new job dosen't know about your irresponsibility.

TTOTM: Ew, just ew. If there is a spoon in the container so you can scoop candy out, why would you PUT YOUR HAND IN THE CONTAINER AND TAKE SOME OUT??? Just ew. My poor (soon-to-be-former) HRTL. She had to throw the entire thing out and get more. What a tool.

TTOETL: Thank you for finally talking to HR and letting them know to start scheduling me at the SD!

TTOTM: I came into work and a TM I respect who helped train me told me about something I was doing wrong. I acknowledged the info and got ready to move onto something else. You then got in my face saying I need to stop doing it the way I was doing it and have been told several times before. First of all, how would you know I've been told before (which I haven't) as we've never worked together as you are usually leaving when I am coming in? And I only needed to be told once. Your attitude is totally uncalled for. What'd I ever do to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back