To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOETL: I know you're new and are only going to be here until the other APETL is done with pregnancy and maternity leave, and you're still trying to make a place and name for yourself at our store, but when you come up to me with the STL who introduces us, you can't just wink at me and say, Ï look forward to working with you," with a little head nod. I'm a very flirty human being, and you do not understand exactly what you're getting yourself into.

P.S. You're cute and I'm already excited for you to leave our store so you can be a viable option.

TTOSTL: I'm so so so so so sorry that you had to witness the obnoxious flirting that went on. But, well, you should know by now that you shouldn't introduce me to cute boys. Sorry, not sorry?

TTOGroupofVisitingETLs: FUCK YOU. I'm not the biggest fan of my boss, or a few specific team members, but you don't get to come in to our store and talk smack about us. I understand we have a huuuuuuuuuge visit (meh) tomorrow, and you are all here helping us get caught up on plano type things, but don't you DARE act like you are better than us. You left your garbage all over cosmetics and blocked my aisles, and when the new ETL (McHottie freckle-face love of my life ETL) came over to help me and said he'd do whatever I needed him to (swoon), you called him my ¨little bitch¨ and snickered amongst yourselves. Then you mocked TMs who asked over the walkie where things were, said my STL was garbage, and kept stealing my equipment from my cart because, after all, you were just ¨doing my job for me,¨ as you said. GTFO. Iwas literally in tears of frustration because I couldn't hit you, and the cherry on top was that one of the group that was talking shit just finished working at our store temporarily.

You don't know us. You don't know what we do on a daily basis. You aren't here on the rough days, and you're making a mess of our slow day.

TTOGroupofVisitingETLs: FUCK YOU. I'm not the biggest fan of my boss, or a few specific team members, but you don't get to come in to our store and talk smack about us. I understand we have a huuuuuuuuuge visit (meh) tomorrow, and you are all here helping us get caught up on plano type things, but don't you DARE act like you are better than us. You left your garbage all over cosmetics and blocked my aisles, and when the new ETL (McHottie freckle-face love of my life ETL) came over to help me and said he'd do whatever I needed him to (swoon), you called him my ¨little bitch¨ and snickered amongst yourselves. Then you mocked TMs who asked over the walkie where things were, said my STL was garbage, and kept stealing my equipment from my cart because, after all, you were just ¨doing my job for me,¨ as you said. GTFO. Iwas literally in tears of frustration because I couldn't hit you, and the cherry on top was that one of the group that was talking shit just finished working at our store temporarily.

You don't know us. You don't know what we do on a daily basis. You aren't here on the rough days, and you're making a mess of our slow day.
I gots degreaser & they tell me there's still room in the walk-in for bodi- er....um....stuff.
After all, who would miss an ETL?

Seems like they always send the dickbags to help with the group+ visits. They have 0 respect for the team they're supposed to be helping. We got blitzed last week and we're missing like 8 mydevices since they just left them on shelves or carts when they went to lunch or needed an extra hand for their circlejerking.

Seems like they always send the dickbags to help with the group+ visits. They have 0 respect for the team they're supposed to be helping. We got blitzed last week and we're missing like 8 mydevices since they just left them on shelves or carts when they went to lunch or needed an extra hand for their circlejerking.

We had pizza delivered today, and they ate at least half of it. Uh, I'm sorry, what? Go take your executive salary and buy your own food...

TTOTM: I've said this before, but once again: If a guest asks you on the phone if we have something in stock, walk your lazy ass to the home location and check to see if we have it on the shelf. If we already have Halloween stuff out, odds are we won't have that locker chandelier that we only sold during back to school. Guests go out of their way to pick something up and pay for parking, and I've given so many apology coupons for this reason.

To that one backroom TM: You're getting no sympathy from me about coolers being crowded and hard to pull CAFs in on a truck day (what did you expect?) when all week long instocks has had to abandon their job to help bail out the leaky rowboat that is backroom. Boo. Hoo.

To that one TPS: The look on your face when I told you instocks hasn't done any research all week while you guys are trying to fix shortage? It'd be funny if it wasn't so sad.

Did this in high school. One problem. Scrounging parent found it at 2am post bender. Didn't notice a thing. I thought disgression was the better part of valor. :cool:
Yeh, if you use tuna flavor it's almost impossible to tell....

To whoever keeps writing shifts into my schedule that are outside my availability: Please stop. It's really not funny and the HR TMs are sick of having to fix my schedule because of your fuckwittery.

We had pizza delivered today, and they ate at least half of it. Uh, I'm sorry, what? Go take your executive salary and buy your own food...

Didn't you know the pizza was actually ordered for them?

To the person who writes my schedule (I'm not sure who does the schedule... HR?)
Thanks for scheduling me until midnight tomorrow, then having me open guest service on Sunday. If I'm late in the morning it's your fault.

To the person who writes my schedule (I'm not sure who does the schedule... HR?)
Thanks for scheduling me until midnight tomorrow, then having me open guest service on Sunday. If I'm late in the morning it's your fault.

Shhh, don't tell anyone but you are being initiated into the Spot Retail Appreciates Personnel Perpetually Enduring Disappointment (T.R.A.P.P.E.D.).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back