To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOETL-GE: (more of a rant than a note, apologies) My classes have started again and I fixed my availability properly, thanks for that. However I have more classwork than anticipated so I put my request in a second time but with a lower hours-per-week and an extra day off, and told you to look at it before you left (monday night). You left without doing so and had tuesday off, and the system auto-denied the request. I confronted you about it on Wednesday and you said no one looked it and that was why, and to put it back and and he'd look before leaving on Wednesday. I did so, but no longer could have the start date for the week of the 27th, as the schedule is being made. You then AGAIN didn't look at it Wednesday night, and I'm now stuck with 38 hours of cashiering that week, and quite frankly even my GSTL understands it's not my fault if I have to call out there. Look at the requests and be responsible for what you need to do, and don't just brush it off as me not putting the request in early enough...

To whomever designed the packages for Up&Up school supplies:

FUCK YOU!

Why did you find it necessary to use almost identical looking packaging for similar items but with different DPCIs? I lost count of how many times I had filled up a waco with an item I was backstocking, only to realize it was actually 2+ different items. That's what I get for assuming if it's rubber banded together, someone else surely already made sure it was all the same item... (thanks POG team).

Also, to whichever person or computer at the DC decided how much school supplies to send us for BTS:

We have enough of some items to easily last us through next August. What the hell are we supposed to do with 600 bottles of Elmers glue anyways?

Last edited:
To whomever designed the packages for Up&Up school supplies:

FUCK YOU!

Why did you find it necessary to use almost identical looking packaging for similar items but with different DPCIs? I lost count of how many times I had filled up a waco with an item I was backstocking, only to realize it was actually 2+ different items. That's what I get for assuming if it's rubber banded together, someone else surely already made sure it was all the same item... (thanks POG team).

Also, to whichever person or computer at the DC decided how much school supplies to send us for BTS:

We have enough of some items to easily last us through next August. What the hell are we supposed to do with 600 bottles of Elmers glue anyways?

Bitch at the idiot who opened cases cause you might have been able to sweep it back. I am not sure if that can be swept like filler paper and cases of notebooks. But it wouldn't hurt to look at what you can sweep.

eyNwWou.jpg

Bitch at the idiot who opened cases cause you might have been able to sweep it back. I am not sure if that can be swept like filler paper and cases of notebooks. But it wouldn't hurt to look at what you can sweep.
I know nothing about sweeping product back but I'll ask our receiver. We still have OFCE backstock in the toy aisles that needs to be moved over, and there is no way that plus everything else leftover from POG will fit in the space available.

I know nothing about sweeping product back but I'll ask our receiver. We still have OFCE backstock in the toy aisles that needs to be moved over, and there is no way that plus everything else leftover from POG will fit in the space available.

Glad to at least give you an idea to try and deal with it. And I'm not sure you can sweep that but it would not hurt to ask.

TTOETL-GE: (more of a rant than a note, apologies) My classes have started again and I fixed my availability properly, thanks for that. However I have more classwork than anticipated so I put my request in a second time but with a lower hours-per-week and an extra day off, and told you to look at it before you left (monday night). You left without doing so and had tuesday off, and the system auto-denied the request. I confronted you about it on Wednesday and you said no one looked it and that was why, and to put it back and and he'd look before leaving on Wednesday. I did so, but no longer could have the start date for the week of the 27th, as the schedule is being made. You then AGAIN didn't look at it Wednesday night, and I'm now stuck with 38 hours of cashiering that week, and quite frankly even my GSTL understands it's not my fault if I have to call out there. Look at the requests and be responsible for what you need to do, and don't just brush it off as me not putting the request in early enough...
That has to be frustrating! I work with someone like that too who keeps on scheduling me for more than my max hours. That's not fair if you have to call out and that goes against you...sounds like an etl I work with. I'm sorry this is happening to you.

To that one TM: you will NEVER make TL. You are obnoxious and not perfect. Stop talking to me like I'm a moron when I'm simply doing my job. You are not my boss. You're just lucky all our ETLs love you(for some odd reason) or you'd have been out the door a long time ago.

Along that same train of thought...

TTOTM: I know you want to be a TL, but I seriously don't think you're TL material. Also, you're not, so quit acting like you are.
The shit you do that pisses me off, oh let me list it all off.

1. You said, and I quote "I love working with X, I tell him to do something and he does it!". Yeah, great, except A), you're both TMs, and B) technically he got to tell YOU what to do. He was opening backroom, you were just assisting.
2. When we're working Flow, you seem to do fucking everything possible to escape work. When you're done with an aisle, jump to the next open one, don't fucking stop to help other people. One TM to an aisle, no bloody exceptions (except the exceptions). Oh, and when you're not doing that, you waste time and stop to start breaking down the few boxes I have laying around me that I haven't wasted time picking up yet.
3. When we finally get done pushing out baby pallets and start on floor freight, that is NOT A GOOD FUCKING TIME TO TAKE BACKSTOCK TO THE BACK. FUCKING SIT YOUR ASS DOWN AND PUSH SOME SHIT.

There's probably more, but now I'm all pissed off.

You're a cool guy, but fuck, do some fucking work. PLEASE.

To the GS Opener...

I feel bad. On Saturday nights, it's the GS closer's responsibility to hang up the new ad for the week in the entrance of the store. I completely ran out of time tonight to do it, which means the morning person will have to do it. Sorry, morning person! Saturday nights are crazy!

To the ice scream vendor guy, you're annoying as fuck. Why can't your sorry ass get to the store at like 9am or 10am so I don't have to deal with your bullshit? Blocking the freezer door with your ice scream? How old are you?

To the new weekend backroom bubba, you have to speed the fuck up. I was carrying you on my back today. You are pulling the hardlines side which means you get the easier side. Go faster and please follow a straight line. That means that you start in electronics, pull softlines, then hardlines, and then to receiving. It also means that if you come to the grocery side of the stockroom that everything on the hardlines side and receiving needs to be pulled. When I pull CAF batches on the grocery side, I make sure that everything has been pulled on the grocery side when I take the tub to the line.
And when I tell you to not worry about POGs and EXFs, please listen. The line was fucking full and there weren't any tubs and maybe a couple of flats. Why are you pulling shit at 6pm that no one is going to work? Just a waste of time. You could have been backstocking and cleaning up.

To the meat team member that backstock several boxes of case stock that did not have barcodes on the boxes, please learn how to print out barcode stickers. I can't do your job for you. I know how to do it but when I'm pulling your backstock, I can't be wasting time printing out barcode stickers.

To the corporate assholes, FDC is a failure and a lost cause. Might as well just do away with frozen, meat, and dairy. Walk into the freezer and dairy cooler at my store and tell me if you think the 6am FDC schedule is a good idea. You guys are idiots. I want to see you pull the freezer and dairy batches on a Sunday and see you squeeze through in order to scan the backroom locations. Oh and have fun finding a tub too. Good luck.

TTOTM (or tl or whatever you're position is): You don't know me, so you don't know how well I do or don't work, I get that, but you don't know me, so don't question me halfway through my shift about how much of my job I've done. I think I'm doing pretty well and don't need you pretending you're my TL. Ok? Good.

TTOTM in market...if I ever see you pick your nose and then touch fruit again we will have problems.
My second ctl got to coach my old man about this. He carries a hankie and would blow his nose then push food. Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back