To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell, sometimes girls stare too. It's not sexual. They're just there. They jiggle, they're basically within your profile, they just draw attention. It's no different than looking at someone's nose in my opinion. It's just there.

Hell, sometimes girls stare too. It's not sexual. They're just there. They jiggle, they're basically within your profile, they just draw attention. It's no different than looking at someone's nose in my opinion. It's just there.
Well yeah, I know girls look. It just seems like girls aren't as obvious about it. I will admit I've done it. But I wouldn't stare at a woman's boobs as I'm talking to her lol.

Edit: Not as obvious to me at least lol

Except for when it is...and I have enough lesbians even the girls staring are sexual in nature much of the time.

Who stars at noses when talking to someone?

Exactly. It's not inappropriate....until it is.

Some people just have fascinating features. I scan people's entire face usually if I'm not making direct eye contact. Not sure why. And it rarely has any kind of positive or negative meaning, it's just me making an observation. Same if I happen to glance over boobs, crotch, or ass. My emotions are neutral though. Well in most cases.

To that one TM: Yes, we have a lot to get done and you're leaving soon. But that's no reason to leave all your cardboard and crap for someone else to clean up. I got bitched out by the LOD and overnight because of you. So kindly go fuck yourself.

TTOETL-HR: So, you made this new schedule in the least educated way possible. First of all, how am I supposed to get all of cosmetics zoned, reshopped, filled, and shot in less than ten hours for the week? Second, how does it make sense to schedule those 10 hours on a Monday and Tuesday, leaving the rest of the week, including the busiest days, completely unattended? Third, what the bageezus? I was guaranteed no less than 20 hours at any given time for cosmetics, and 10 is significantly less than that.

TTOVML: Why were you shocked when I knew so much about the makeup, including textures and definition? Like, not only is this my job, but I was also chosen because I actually love this stuff, anyway.

To Those Team Members Who Were Given Zero Hours On The Next Schedule: I am so sorry. I can't even hand out some of my hours like I normally do because I don't have any to give. You're on your own this time, guys. :(

TTOTM: Almost all of the items in the following picture were supposed to go on the Valentine's Day kitchen endcap, but for some reason you pushed it in the aisle with the regular dinnerware we sell year-round. The aisle was a mess and because of your laziness, I had to zone the aisle and the endcaps by plano.

image.jpeg

Ttoetl: when I follow up with you in an hour if you haven't done anything about the problem I will escalate to the stl. And I will not go gently about you. Your lazy attitude about anything you aren't involved in is complete shit. We pay you to lead.

TTOTM

You are the absolute fucking laziest person I know and I'm glad our TL cut your hours down to one day per week after finally witnessing just how hard you work at not actually doing any work.

On days when you are scheduled, it takes away hours from the other TMs without actually doing any work to show it. Our productivity is literally the same, if not better, on the days when you call off.

tl;dr
You suck, please quit.

To the Target Mobile Kiosk employee who ruined my 2 attachments and ESP yesterday, and has constantly been butting into my sales and giving guests mis-information about sales floor issues; there is a special place in hell reserved for you. Keep it up, and my ETL-GE will see that you get there faster.
I had to rip one of my Mobile TM's a new ine for that. We are NOT supposed to screw up your numbers to bolster our own!

TTOTM: do not question my sense of urgency, especially when you spend twenty minutes in the bathroom after every truck unload then spend half your remaining shift dicking around with your phone. You just got off my shit-list, too, thanks to your pizza generosity. Welcome back to the list.

TToGSTL

Today you wanted to mention red cards to me, but walked off as usual because you know I'll chew your ass out for it. I decided to humour you today by asking you what you wanted, but only a little. Before you replied I stopped you and said "Wait I know what you wanted- red cards?" So you said yep and looked like you were about to talk about them some more. So I just raised my hand, waved and said bye while walking away from my lane to do them check lane go backs you asked me to do.

You didn't bother me again that day. I'm glad we still have this understanding ;3

TTOTM: I really hope you don't get fired/quit. You are a hard worker and when you're in a good mood make working more fun. Plus you're like the only person I can have conversations with about non-work stuff. But if you do leave, I hope you'll stay in touch even though I haven't been at the store that long.

TTOGSTL/LOD: You know what I really loved today? Coming in and right off the bat being told I'm subpar compared to other TMs in the store. I ESPECIALLY loved when you compared me to the TMs who literally push one CAF and MAYBE one cart of reshop total in an eight hour shift and put me below them. Like, wow. You're so right! I mean, I'm so lazy what with all the reshop, zoning, pushing, setting, cleaning, fixing, shooting, and building I do in cosmetics, let alone all the backup calls and guest service break coverage. God, I'm just so unproductive.

To several TMs today:
1) I just realized that the voice you use to praise and encourage other people sounds a hell of a lot like you're talking to a pet. Its condescending as hell and I like you even less.
2) I don't know why you make that noise at the end of some sentences and I've learned to tune it out. Except when I then get to try and explain to a slightly ticked off guest that no, you were not making fun of the question "where are infant shoes" when you answered over the radio. And now I'm noticing it again.
3) Whoever it was who left an open, unbagged can of soup on the defectives tub: you're an asshole. I'm glad I checked my desk today and took care of that so I didn't have a mess to deal with Monday.

TTOTM: Almost all of the items in the following picture were supposed to go on the Valentine's Day kitchen endcap, but for some reason you pushed it in the aisle with the regular dinnerware we sell year-round. The aisle was a mess and because of your laziness, I had to zone the aisle and the endcaps by plano.

View attachment 1681

My world in dealing with our flow team.

TTOTM: You are young and I don't give two shits about you being embarrassed cause I told you to wait or come get the keys, I and the electronics TM were trying to figure out an issue but you decided to stand in the middle of floor and call for the electronics TM to come over. Get over yourself come get the keys and handle it. When you started whining, you got shown how grown ass adults handle whining children. And it doesn't involve hugs and getting what you want.

Last edited:
TTOHR: I know our store keeps seasonals around as long as they want to stay unless they are truly horrible but this is insane. Why would you give seasoned, reliable workers less than 30 hours? I know I'll still get what I need because you'll wind up calling me in anyway but wth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back