To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of death trap fixture rooms....

To that one Plano TL: Thank you for spending hours/weeks in December cleaning out our fixture room and creating areas for each department. Your idea to assign areas per dept and hold those depts accountable for the condition of their areas was brilliant. Leadership supported your idea and I really hope they back you up so we no longer have to deal with a death trap of a fixture room. It's so nice not to waste time trying to find what you need when you're setting.

To that one TM who keeps dumping random fixtures in one of the sorted bins in our area... if I find out who you are we're going to have words. I mean how hard is it to put the right fixture in the right bin when you're standing in front of them?

Cause it is quicker than actually putting them away. Or our POG teams constant excuse - we had to clock out.

Cause it is quicker than actually putting them away. Or our POG teams constant excuse - we had to clock out.

You're right. That's probably what they would say. But if you're standing in front of three bins and item A goes in A bin and B goes in B bin and C goes in C bin and they're right next to each other I just don't see where it would take more time to put them in the right bin when they're clearly sorted.... -_- But yes, these are the same people who whine later that it takes them so long to find what they need that they can't get their sets done fast enough. Of course after helping to clean out the fixture area for over a week and a half and eating a lot of dust in the process .... I've probably become insanely sensitive to stupidity. lol

You're right. That's probably what they would say. But if you're standing in front of three bins and item A goes in A bin and B goes in B bin and C goes in C bin and they're right next to each other I just don't see where it would take more time to put them in the right bin when they're clearly sorted.... -_- But yes, these are the same people who whine later that it takes them so long to find what they need that they can't get their sets done fast enough. Of course after helping to clean out the fixture area for over a week and a half and eating a lot of dust in the process .... I've probably become insanely sensitive to stupidity. lol

They are so bad that no one helps them anymore, even when hours are tight and cleaning that room is free hours but their constant pigsty and refusal to change has burned everyone out.

Mine say this, then dump their crap in the softlines section. One bin had visible layers from their dumping crap: bullseye playground, Halloween, Christmas, shoes, cosmetics, etc. The very bottom had the jewelry pegs it was supposed to. Needless to say they will be held to a higher standard when the room continues to get cleaned.

To that one SRTL,

Sorry I can't pull and push the entire store every hour. If only us lazy backroom TMs would help out the sales floor then surely everything would get done in time.

TToSrTL: I have no words for you anymore

Okay, so I called out, yes.
It was a closing backroom shift, yes.

While I understand finding someone to cover is difficult, I spent about an hour with the LOD the night before, trying to find someone.
I did everything I could to ensure things went as smoothly as possible.

So why, why, did you think it was okay to pull me into an office and yell at me for a solid few minutes about calling out!? People have called out for less, and with far less warning, and you've turned a blind eye. Why did I get the brunt of your anger?

I'm so glad I'm working to find a way out. I used to respect you, both as a TL and as a human being. But now...

TToETL: Yes, I noticed you almost staring at my breasts while you asked me random questions thru out the night. You really aren't that slick. Just. Stop. Now.

TTOTPS: You are an amazing TPS and I am lucky to have you. Thanks for calling out that guest who I ended up apprehending for a $55 theft. Second app of the night. #tpsappreciation

TToETL: Yes, I noticed you almost staring at my breasts while you asked me random questions thru out the night. You really aren't that slick. Just. Stop. Now.

WHAT? YOU HAVE BREASTS?

WHO WOULD HAVE KNOWN? THIS IS TERRIBLE!!! EVERYONE LET'S GET TOGETHER AND FEEL BAD FOR APSQUEEN!

As a woman who is so obviously concerned with maintaining a professional appearance, we must all surely take offence that our sister has been leered at in the workplace!

FILE AN HR COMPLAINT THIS INSTANT!

Seriously. I don't give a shit if you decide to dress provocatively at work. If that's the trail you want to blaze more power to you. Nobody should be able to shame you for your body and if you want to push the boundaries of workplace acceptability for women, go to it. But don't fuckin whine to me when men rise to your bait. You're not a feminist, you're an attention whore.

I'm still confused as to why anyone would even have an IRL pic of themselves on here if they're still working for Spot...especially AP o_O

@Jill of All Trades that is extremely rude of you to say that and I'm sorry you feel the need to lash out at me for whatever reason. I posted an old photos from my Facebook my hair is cut now and I look different. No I dress professional at work that but thank you very much for your insult, since apparently I'm an attention whore. I hope your seasonal and they let you go.

Oh God, you're one of those girls that likes complaining when people check you out...so you can let people know that you get checked out. You know, those girls that every other week post some typical facebook post humble bragging about some irrelevant vanity issue. I apologize if it's just a coincidence, but holy fuck what a blatant stereotype you unfortunately fell into.

TTOSrTL: I'm not sure what's up with you. You always pick me to help you on projects, but you are constantly riding my ass about not being efficient enough. I try to go as fast as I can, but I get pulled away from pulls, reshop, helping you, whatever I'm doing a lot since I'm an Electronics team member and have keys to everything. I can't tell if this is your weird way of trying to encourage me to work harder (not that I don't already work harder than a lot of people) or if you think I suck....

@Jill of All Trades that is extremely rude of you to say that and I'm sorry you feel the need to lash out at me for whatever reason. I posted an old photos from my Facebook my hair is cut now and I look different. No I dress professional at work that but thank you very much for your insult, since apparently I'm an attention whore. I hope your seasonal and they let you go.

*you're

42dd, they stare at my boobs in the ugly unisex shirts target gives out. Some people just leer at anything with boobs.

TtoPlanoTM: I have never spoken to you at all for as long as I have been working here. I have never been mean to you or ever bother you at all for anything. We have zero contact with each other. So when you randomly came up to me and criticized:

1. My methods of how I do my work knowing that it works for me
2. Me conversing with my coworker/friend
3. Calling it unproductive while you are gossiping with the other plano ladies talking about so and so behind their backs, taking more than 15 minutes breaks, or just plain goofing around at times, etc.

DON'T
expect me to be friendly towards you. You have lost that right. Oh and by the way you're not cute. Stop acting like you're cute. You're in your mid 40s to early 50s, quit with the whole "OMG look how silly I am 20 year old school girl" act.

Also what's the deal with you and the PA TM? You guys are constantly taking your (more than) 15 min. together, always giggling like school girls, touching each other, waiting for each other, etc. It's like you guys are dating or something which is quite frankly creepy considering you're old enough to be his mother. Oh well that's just my opinion and it's really none of my business.

Sincerely,
that unproductive TM who you don't really talk to much...

Seriously. I don't give a shit if you decide to dress provocatively at work. If that's the trail you want to blaze more power to you. Nobody should be able to shame you for your body and if you want to push the boundaries of workplace acceptability for women, go to it. But don't fuckin whine to me when men rise to your bait. You're not a feminist, you're an attention whore.
Ouch. That is super harsh. I don't dress provocatively at work. I get creeped out when I notice this one much older male p-fresh TM keeps glancing at my chest as I'm talking to him. As I'm looking him in the eyes... No cleavage showing. At all. Sometimes dudes just stare... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Power play; to throw you off balance.
Like picking a fight then blaming your reaction on 'raging hormones'.
I always end up having to make small talk with him when I wanna just walk away lol. Kinda why I hated working p-fresh. There is another SUPERRRRR creepy guy on the p-fresh team. Made me and a few other girls who worked p-fresh really uncomfortable. Yet I am picking up some p-fresh hours again... The female market TL asked me and who am I to say no to more hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back