To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOETL-HR: I'm not your personal secretary. You sounded kinda rude when I told you you had a call so I took a message like you wanted but then you just walked out for the night w/o asking for your messages. I left them on your desk cause I decided to be nice to you, but again, I'm not your personal secretary. I'm store operator.

TTOETL: How... do you expect a cashier to convince someone to get a red card at self checkout? I can be amiable and talk with people while helping them out at self checkout, but literally every time I bring up the red card people aren't interested in signing up OR don't have a check. The only people I know who get red cards over there get them because someone literally just says "oh, can I sign up for the red card here?" I know we're super behind but it's not like no one ..

It's possible. It's not easy but it is possible. My cashiers in HD would be able to get a couple from those using self checkouts. Not all cashiers tho. They talk to them while they help them out like with a normal registers.

TTOBRTM: Don't diss about the star of the store, especially to your TL. Who do you think voted for her? She is a hard worker. She helps push CAF and anything else that needs to be pushed to other areas. Give her her month. As an ETL told her, "Thank you for all that you do for the store."

To whomever made my last schedule : how do you even schedule me 4
Times in one week past my availability and even on a day that I am not available at all ?
How is that even possible ?
To the Hr Tm : why is it my duty to fix that mess ?

How awkward is it to be TRAINING the New ETL (whom has no experience in RETAIL) on the Register!! WTF! Who the hell hired you and made you ETL!
Our STL asked me for help on how to do WIC once and then me and the other cashiers were like "you can do it STL we believe in you!" and then some of the guests joined in, encouraging him and one asked "is he new?" and I was like "no thats the store manager"

TTOTM: I wasn't sure that was a "Duh" zone around your head until today..

Never thought the entire cart with the yellow clip could have actually be for an area other than infants? No of course not.. Thanks for wasting my time and the backroom and your time.. I know you were not happy when you got told to scan it and push it where it was scanned to fill. No I had to find it not do it for you. You start the pull you finish the pull.. That's the rule.

To that whole POG team:

What did you even do this week??? Ok you did get through a few aisles... But nowhere near as many as you were supposed to! Oh and don't worry, backroom and SFS pushed and then backstocked all of those tubs full of random shit that should have been taken care of during the set.

TToTM: Hey, bud, I hope your GSA shift goes well this morning. I know you've had very little training and no formal training. Hopefully my text messages and verbose guidance have been enough to keep you alive for the next six hours.

TTOTM: Shopped my store this morning. Picked up clearance in frozen. Checked date. November 2015 Put clearance back in frozen. Told the tm doing research to pull it off the shelf. Is it really that difficult to check dates. Apparently it is

TToTM: I could've sworn I saw a halo above your head as you covered my register for me during the 9:30pm checkout rush, even though I had most of softlines already up for backup. I had to help the service desk with an irate guest trying another crazy return shenanigan :rolleyes:. The gtc I wrote for you, as hard as I tried, doesn't do your act justice. Just, thank you.

TTOTM: Shopped my store this morning. Picked up clearance in frozen. Checked date. November 2015 Put clearance back in frozen. Told the tm doing research to pull it off the shelf. Is it really that difficult to check dates. Apparently it is

Or put it elsewhere in the store and have someone else find it to charge it back. :)

TTOTM: STOP.DOING.THIS.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

(That's how the freezer looked when I opened it for the first time after the FDC team left)

What is so hard about 1. Combining backstock vehicles and pushing the empty ones out of the freezer 2. Putting the freezer waco's back where they belong so I'm not running around trying to find the missing one during pulls 3. At the very least, moving crap away from the door so I can at least walk in.

Words cannot express how much this crap annoys me. It seriously takes 2 extra minutes to combine backstock and push it out of the way, but you're too effing selfish and lazy and decide to just shove everything in the freezer and shut the door. Oh, you get too cold in the 30sec it takes to push the backstock in there? Try staying in there to do pulls, and having it take 3x longer than it should because another tm did things wrong.

They do it in the dairy cooler too. Even better, for the dairy cooler they leave the milk on a skid, unworked, and the backstock is spread across 2-4 vehicles, and of course the pull was never even touched.

But of course I'M the one who people get irritated at when I'm not able to backstock the entire cooler at the end of my shift. Good hell- I'm doing good just to get inside the cooler/freezer- let alone make any progress!!

TTOTM: STOP.DOING.THIS.

View attachment 2055 View attachment 2056

(That's how the freezer looked when I opened it for the first time after the FDC team left)

What is so hard about 1. Combining backstock vehicles and pushing the empty ones out of the freezer 2. Putting the freezer waco's back where they belong so I'm not running around trying to find the missing one during pulls 3. At the very least, moving crap away from the door so I can at least walk in.

Words cannot express how much this crap annoys me. It seriously takes 2 extra minutes to combine backstock and push it out of the way, but you're too effing selfish and lazy and decide to just shove everything in the freezer and shut the door. Oh, you get too cold in the 30sec it takes to push the backstock in there? Try staying in there to do pulls, and having it take 3x longer than it should because another tm did things wrong.

They do it in the dairy cooler too. Even better, for the dairy cooler they leave the milk on a skid, unworked, and the backstock is spread across 2-4 vehicles, and of course the pull was never even touched.

But of course I'M the one who people get irritated at when I'm not able to backstock the entire cooler at the end of my shift. Good hell- I'm doing good just to get inside the cooler/freezer- let alone make any progress!!

We found shopping carts in the freezer last week.. Yeah we know how bad that is, but "they didn't have vehicles due to grocery transition."

TTOTM: yes, I found out you were talking shit about me. I'm not sure why you're surprised, you (of all people) should know how fast stuff like that gets repeated!!!o_O

Ttotl: support your fucking team. Oh yeah, and get your work done, don't spend time cleaning up and prepping shit to the exclusion of actually being a productive member of the team.

TtoDTL, when you tweet that a store is golden for increasing sales and controlling expenses... "Controlling expenses" means "cutting hours," right?

The stl is being rewarded as I consider which bill collector will be more lenient when I skip a payment loll... What a time to be alive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back