To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had that happen & the woman said "Oh! It's probably expired & he hasn't got a new one yet..."
I just gave a look of "Sure, whatever you wanna believe."
She didn't get a discount tho.

To the ETL Logistics: Please kindly know your damn job and get my research pulled before the rest of my team goes home for the day. I bust ass to have the task list done so they can push most of it out in their four hour shift and along with the pog fills which you have wasted having them run all the reshop. And don't act surprised when you get told that 25 batches piled up since your boys couldn't be bothered to pull them. I shouldn't have to tell you that at 6:30am the task list drops and batches start dropping.

And don't forget my stand alone research batches sitting in the EXF que.. There is another 15 sitting there..

No I can't tell you every single time I drop a batch, those batches drop when you move fill groups within the task list. WTF have you been doing for the last couple months when we went 4am did you pay attention to anything happening around you other than your flow team? Or it never occurred to you that when we come in when we used to take equipment away from your flow team we actually used it for something? Obviously not..

No. I will not stay late to push out all this stuff..

TTNTM:

You're so new that you don't have a name yet and that's just fine. If I want to know it, I'll ask.
But when I'm on my lunch, texting, with my head down, and you sit down two tables away from me and start chattering AT me, don't expect me to instantly drop what I'm doing.

I could have been texting nonsense emojis or a doctor's office or God himself so don't interrupt.

TTotherNTM:

You just got your name tag and you think you're better than everyone else??? You don't know 90% of what you need to know. When I asked why you were trying to RFID with a Zebra, and not a MyDevice you snarked "I know what I'm doing, I'm done with my training!" so I laughed and said Okay.
It was amusing to watch you trying to find the app.
It was amusing to watch your service desk pile higher and higher with crap.
It was hysterical when the GSA caught you checking your texts on your phone.

Ah, sometimes I love being a cashier and watching some smug twat crash and burn.

As above, TTotherNTM: nice to meet you at the beginning of day two. You seem okay. Oh, you've worked at XYZ Retail for 4 years and know how retail runs. That's nice. Huh? Oh. Wha...? You think it's completely ridiculous that you are still considered a trainee after one day? You think Spot should see immediately you "know retail" and to leave you alone to do your job? Oh. You say you know everything you need to know about retail based on your extensive career consisting of running a cash register for 4 years at XYZ Retail? That's nice. Now leave me alone to eat my sandwich in peace. You are a douchecicle.

As above, TTotherNTM: nice to meet you at the beginning of day two. You seem okay. Oh, you've worked at XYZ Retail for 4 years and know how retail runs. That's nice. Huh? Oh. Wha...? You think it's completely ridiculous that you are still considered a trainee after one day? You think Spot should see immediately you "know retail" and to leave you alone to do your job? Oh. You say you know everything you need to know about retail based on your extensive career consisting of running a cash register for 4 years at XYZ Retail? That's nice. Now leave me alone to eat my sandwich in peace. You are a douchecicle.
I can't stand when people pull the "I've worked as X, so I know everything" BS. Ive actually told them, "well, you've never worked HERE, so you don't know how WE do things!"

TTOAPTM: Thank you for being understanding about me being a walking accident and taking charge of my Zebra while I ran to the restroom. With my luck it would have fallen into the toilet or I would have stepped on it or kicked it if I placed it on the floor to avoid dropping it in the toilet.

TTotherNTM mentioned previously: Oh hi. I see you are now on what ... day three? Oh? You were "scolded" for not assisting a guest? Why? Oh? You didn't know where suchandsuch item is in the store so you just pointed in a general direction and told them "over that way"? Why didn't you just say you were new and didn't know for sure but let me ask a more experienced TM? Oh, you don't do that because it displays weakness, you say? And what? You didn't radio the backroom to check if product X was in stock when a guest said the shelf was empty. Why was that? Oh, because it should never be empty? What is the capacity? *sigh* Capacity is how many fit on the shelf. Oh ... two ... and you think we should always have at least three dozen of the $800 Dyson vacuums available at all times? Well, tell ya what: this is not Sears. This is not XYZ appliance store. This is Spot, a big-box discount retailer so no, we do not keep that many on the shelf because we they do not sell like hotcakes on a daily basis but, you know something ... we typically have about 5 in the backroom (interrupts me) ... oh, I see. You know ow retail runs and we are doing it wrong. We ... this location brings in 8 figures a year so I think they kinda know how to do it but here, this is the Spot job openings. I'm sure the position of CEO will be better suited for you ... you little twat steamer.

The saga continues ...

Westloggy aren't you overnight? How is your fellow tm even around guest?

TTOTMS: What in the world did you DO all day? Two of you on a slow day watching the fitting room and emptying out all the reshop was too much for you? Our amazing special needs tm cleaned it all out once she got done other projects and then complained about you to the TL. Good for her. (P.S. This is why I couldn't be a TL. I'd tell these tms to do some work or go home).

TTOTM:

Ugh, thanks for the sticky mess. It took me 2 hours to catch up all the shit you didn't do.

TTNTM: You're funny. You make me laugh. Let's have a beer some time.

TTOTM: I can see messing up the return scan DPCI count by one or two. But for each of the eight Independence Day boxes to be off by almost two dozen...many sympathies to you dear friend.

TTOETLTrainee - Thanks for helping with push today. Next time please remove the plastic packaging before putting out the merchandise.
hahaha. You know that furniture that has that plastic wrapping with big red letters telling you to remove it before putting on the shelf? I'd say 60% of the product on the shelves has that still on it. I think me and one other tm are the only two that remove it...

TTOTM: I don't know how to feel about you anymore. You're older, working two jobs and usually come to work tired and sore from your first job. You're a nice lady, and I can't imagine what it would be like living in your shoes. However you speak broken English and refuse to carry a radio so you can't respond to call buttons, help guests effectively, or back up front end. We would get so much more done if they replaced you with some random college kid capable of pushing freight, but I'd hate to see you get fired.

TTOTM: I wouldn't care about seeing you standing around doing literally nothing productive after your freight if you didn't brag about 'pretending to do your job' and complain about 'actually having to do your job for once'. Your terrible work ethic doesn't affect me, but you're crazy if you think people aren't talking about it.

And holy MOLY if I overhear you say "why do I need to zone it's just going to get messy again anyway", or complain about your 2 pallets of freight again... I'm going to have an aneurysm.

TOTM. Would it fucking kill you to be on time once. Over 2 hours late today, and you just waltz in like nothing's wrong.

To the entire flow team: fuck off, especially the 15 people who called off. We've been pushing truck all day.

Also, whoever did that is clearly really lazy, they didn't even bother grabbing peghooks..
Maybe they didn't have any for a sidecap or didn't know where to find them?

Maybe they didn't have any for a sidecap or didn't know where to find them?
If you don't know where to find peghooks you probably shouldn't be setting sidecaps imo... I've never even set a sidecap and I know where they are

If you don't know where to find peghooks you probably shouldn't be setting sidecaps imo... I've never even set a sidecap and I know where they are
I've never set one either. But I assume they are a different type of peghook since the back is different, and it's possible they couldn't find those specific ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back