To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOTM: congrats, you are cross-trained in hardlines and you were hired no more than 3 weeks before I was. You are not a GSA so that does not mean you have the authority to tell me what to do and last time I checked, when working a cashier shift, you don't need a box cutter.

I wish I was at a store that was this fun :p

I have an endcap in Pharmacy exactly like that... lmao. It's not with Netflix giftcards(don't have any as far as I know) but they had the little packagings of travel kleenexes where the giftcards would be.

If you don't know where to find peghooks you probably shouldn't be setting sidecaps imo... I've never even set a sidecap and I know where they are

Knowing where they are and actually getting to them are two different things.. Why I had to set a side cap with the bucket shelves instead of pegs for some hand sanitizer I did last week..

TTOHLTL- You were trying to show me how to do research today and I thanked you but told you I already was taught. You smiled and told me how much you love me and how amazing I'm doing and how all our TL's and ETL's talk about me and say they wish they could steal me for their areas. That really made my day. So thank you :)

Last edited:
To the Front End: I get that you're told to never, ever, ever override destroy anything. Fine. But could you use some fucking common sense when it comes to food? Just because you're pretending that you donated that bottle of juice that says "keep refrigerated" does not mean you have to go all the way and put it on the donations pallet. Or the once-frozen ravioli sitting around all weekend. Or moldy strawberries. Or a bag of glass and soy sauce. I'm getting sick of every few weeks having to talk to somebody, seeing results and then going right back to square one.

To that one TM: Thanks for your whole fucking "Override is the devil! Never throw anything away!" crusade instead of teaching people when to destroy or not destroy and enforcing it.

To the Front End: I get that you're told to never, ever, ever override destroy anything. Fine. But could you use some fucking common sense when it comes to food? Just because you're pretending that you donated that bottle of juice that says "keep refrigerated" does not mean you have to go all the way and put it on the donations pallet. Or the once-frozen ravioli sitting around all weekend. Or moldy strawberries. Or a bag of glass and soy sauce. I'm getting sick of every few weeks having to talk to somebody, seeing results and then going right back to square one.

To that one TM: Thanks for your whole fucking "Override is the devil! Never throw anything away!" crusade instead of teaching people when to destroy or not destroy and enforcing it.

At my store if it must be refrigerated or you wouldn't eat it without getting sick.. it gets tossed.

To that one TM: Thanks for saying you completed price change, went on lunch immediately after, and never bothered to come back. Gave me a very interesting night.

At my store if it must be refrigerated or you wouldn't eat it without getting sick.. it gets tossed.
I might try putting a reminder to that effect up and seeing what happens. Then again I've had one by my donations pallet saying "do not put anything that needs to be kept cold or frozen here" up for a while and here we are.

I miss the one cart attendant we had who I caught throwing a returned carseat into the compactor because the sticker said "Toss" so that's where it goes, right? I could have hugged him for that.

I might try putting a reminder to that effect up and seeing what happens. Then again I've had one by my donations pallet saying "do not put anything that needs to be kept cold or frozen here" up for a while and here we are.

I miss the one cart attendant we had who I caught throwing a returned carseat into the compactor because the sticker said "Toss" so that's where it goes, right? I could have hugged him for that.

We've also had fresh fruit put into the paid and left for days... I had to clean out several packs of strawberries last summer.. science projects.. Or wine I guess lol

At my store the front end doesn't donate anything. If we can't re shop (dairy, frozen) it gets tossed.

At my store the front end doesn't donate anything. If we can't re shop (dairy, frozen) it gets tossed.
Yeah but at a lot of stores they want everyone to avoid overriding what the POS or PDA says to do with it. So if it says to donate that moldy fruit or salvage that broken glass, we go with that...and then just throw it in the trash anyway.

Man, I would hate that here and I'm not in Market. Donating a pack of underwear that's missing two pieces is reasonable. Donating the jeans where someone clearly didn't know how to use a box cutter, pressed too hard and slashed through the seat of the jeans is unreasonable.

Yeah but at a lot of stores they want everyone to avoid overriding what the POS or PDA says to do with it. So if it says to donate that moldy fruit or salvage that broken glass, we go with that...and then just throw it in the trash anyway.
that's insane. we are heavily encouraged to override to destroy market items if needed

TTOTL - I know you're super stressed being the SLTL and all, but I'm not incompetent...so you don't need to treat me as such. I know that you're having a hard time leading while also not spreading your stress to your TM's, and that you're probably not even aware of it, but shit...as a new TM it really gets me down.

The fuckong Acosta vendors need to stop using my store for training. They block up the fixture room computer for a fucking hour

Salesfloor TMs:

Please learn how to backstock casepacks!!!! If it doesn't look right or you're not sure, just ask for help!!

Those pick labels peel right off and stick to the side of the box that faces out...just like every single other box. If you just scan it and put it on the self with the label out of view, it wastes time when you go to pull it later.

If it doesn't have a pick label, bcode it!! (Looking at whomever was responsible for backstocking the leftovers from the two pallets of Avery binders).

And finally, don't just fucking shove stuff onto the shelf behind other stuff. I am seriously at a loss as to the thought process that goes into deciding to pack shelves that full, when there is tons of other open space nearby. Do you not realize how big of a pain in the ass you create for yourself when you need to pull something from there??

Salesfloor TMs:

Please learn how to backstock casepacks!!!! If it doesn't look right or you're not sure, just ask for help!!

Those pick labels peel right off and stick to the side of the box that faces out...just like every single other box. If you just scan it and put it on the self with the label out of view, it wastes time when you go to pull it later.

If it doesn't have a pick label, bcode it!! (Looking at whomever was responsible for backstocking the leftovers from the two pallets of Avery binders).

And finally, don't just fucking shove stuff onto the shelf behind other stuff. I am seriously at a loss as to the thought process that goes into deciding to pack shelves that full, when there is tons of other open space nearby. Do you not realize how big of a pain in the ass you create for yourself when you need to pull something from there??
I wish I could like this 100 times over! I feel your pain...very much so. Everything you posted aggravates the hell out of me. Add in that someone will put ONE case of something in bulk racking. One. Not one left over from a big bulk collection, but just one case. :mad:

TTOETL: I can understand you wanting me to help work the hardlines pulls when theres nothing for me to do in electronics besides help guests.
But when I'm ass deep in zones, and I still have to work out the electronics pull that was pulled late because we have a new BRTM? Fuck off.
I didn't finish my zones because you literally forced me to stop what I was doing, so I could help our lazy ass HLTM with his backed up pulls.

Hey backroom/SFS folks: I'll help you find items in SL but if I'm being trying to figure out a planogram and there are a few tms not really doing much nearby, you could ask them. Yeah I get it that they might not be as quick as me with finding things, but I'm kinda busy over here. And in return for helping me (backroom guy I'm looking at you!) maybe you can prioritize pulling my POGs before the GSA's?

To the few early morning flow team members: You guys are the highest paid TMs in the store. It's uncanny how much you try shirking your responsibilities of your f__king job onto other people. Every single day you guys manage to find whatever POG or revision I'm working on and your eyes straight up sparkle. All of you. "Oh! You're in this aisle!" you'll say when you find me. Then you'll proceed to try to push whatever product you have by getting completely in my way and putting the product "where it goes but the DPCI's don't mach!" and "Whelp, guess we'll just have to leave this stuff for him to do!".

To the early morning flow team leader: learn to ask a proper question. You asked me what I was doing three times. You rolled your eyes at me when I gave you the same answer three times. I know the answer you were fishing for but I'm not going to give you the satisfaction.

TTOTM: I'm so glad the remodel was practically over because I had had enough of you. I know you preferred my boyfriend but jokes on you, he doesnt like you either and just is nice to everyone (bless his kind soul). You always complained about this other person on the team but I realized you are just as bad as she is, even worse in fact. I left that 3-tier thinking you might need a backstock cart to finish up in toys after I moved to push cosmetics. You came over screaming for my name, demanding me to come over here and tell me to go "pick up after myself."

Fine, whatever. I went to go take it back but I lost it when you followed behind me telling me I need to work better, I'm shit and making unnecessary comments towards my work ethic. I turned around and told you to shut up and stop running your mouth off. Who the hell do you think you are, talking to me like that?

You then proceeded to call me a nasty person and that you won't shut up. So I went over and told our TL about you so he can handle the situation.

Why does me STL think that Im the only person able to put up pushrrs

Lol what? They're so easy to put in though that anyone can do it. Then again, I did have a fellow TM who screwed up putting in simple dividers... :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back