To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm one person and can't do everything under the sun to save the team.

I'll tell you what i told our sbux tm. Don't enable them. If they keep it up, don't extend. Don't pick up shifts.

We have fewer Starbucks tms then we should and so two kept saving the team then complaining to leadership about the others. Our tl is busy with market and cafe so it was an issue.

As soon as they stopped covering for them. We had to close Starbucks early certain days or open late. Then the LODs started getting frantic and finally they told me to hire some new team members.

By holding your team together sometimes you make it hard on yourself if that makes sense.

Sounds like the new-ish SBTM (she's been there over a month) at my store. If she's working, I only get straight coffee because she can't make anything else.

Does it make it any worse that this TM has been there for 3-4 months and just this week, brewed a pot of coffee for me with no coffee? Yep, right through an empty basket. Not that this TM would know how much coffee to add anyway. No drink is safe. He can't make a frappuccino.

TTOTM: If you describe the Starbucks Frappuccino as an Iced Blended Drink one more time, I may walk out. Have you heard of Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf? That's their trademarked drink. It would be awesome if you studied the recipe cards too. Let's make the drinks to spec, shall we?

TTOTL and team: It isn't my fault that the STL asked me to help out another workcenter yesterday. I'm not showing off, but I'm trained all over the store and since being on the softlines E2E team, I've pretty much only been working SL. That isn't typical for me, so sorry if it bothers you that I had to work elsewhere yesterday.

Does it make it any worse that this TM has been there for 3-4 months and just this week, brewed a pot of coffee for me with no coffee? Yep, right through an empty basket. Not that this TM would know how much coffee to add anyway. No drink is safe. He can't make a frappuccino.

TTOTM: If you describe the Starbucks Frappuccino as an Iced Blended Drink one more time, I may walk out. Have you heard of Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf? That's their trademarked drink. It would be awesome if you studied the recipe cards too. Let's make the drinks to spec, shall we?
OH.EM.GEE!!! Yep, that's the winner! Ours can't make a frappuccino either. Figured one day a coffee frappuccino would be "safe." Oh, how wrong I was. :(

TTOTM at the DC:

Are you on crack or something?? I really want to know what possessed you to load the front of the trailer like that. No reasonable person would look at what you did and say "yeah that won't shift or break anything on a 200 mile drive."

To whoever is doing ESIM: Zip ties Zip ties Zip ties Zip ties Zip ties Zip ties Zip ties Zip ties Zip ties Zip ties Zip ties Zip ties Zip ties Zip ties Zip ties Zip ties Zip ties Zip ties Zip ties Zip ties Zip ties

What kind of GSTMs do you have that aren't using zipties
I literally called the service desk on the walkie today and asked if she wanted me to bring up some zip ties. The GSTL just cuts in and says "no we don't, sorry I know who's not using them and I'll talk to him yet again..."

Everything was at least tied shut, but I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be zip tied anyway. Steritech was digging though the unsorted ESIM bin in receiving on the last visit, and I think that's one of the things they were looking for.

What kind of GSTMs do you have that aren't using zipties
I'm starting to think it might be somebody in HBA end-to-end because right now it's pretty much all cosmetics and the defectives report is saying "in store" instead of POS for where it's defected from, plus it's mostly coming from one TM number.

Haven't had time to ask around though because I need time after processing ESIM to calm down a little and by the time that happens I'm all over the place working on something else and before I know it it's time to clock out.

Hoo boy am I ready to rumble (rant), and this isn't just me who feels this way. Alright let's get this shitshow started.
TTOSLTM: You are not a leader. You won't be a leader with your shit attitude. You're passionate about the front end and that carrot dangling clearly got into your head and made you show your true colours. It's clear that leaders feel that way too. You dated a cashier, great. He was with Spot for four years and had a shit attitude and some experience, but he's a horrid person. Honestly, a lot of people were glad when he left in all honesty. Anyway, (speaking of which, everyone knows he stole a walkie and is the one who plays music to be annoying.) Anyway, being a bitch to me was what you felt the need to do until I started pushing back, which you obviously didn't expect. But fuck off, honestly. I know what I'm doing and if you remember correctly I was one of the ones who trained you. I now wish I hadn't been. And yes, I made sure our TL saw wtf you did in C9 because it was a shitshow. I love seeing you bite your tongue because you know my patience has run out. And congrats to our new GSTL (who actually deserved the role). You didn't expect that, did you? Ah well. Karma is great!

TThose"Style"TMs: I'm trying to be chill about this. I really am. But when I'm broken off and doing 5 Z-Racks, a Re-Merching project, back-up cashiering, FRO breaks, and y'all are still stuck together doing the third Z-Rack as a team, it's a bit disheartening. I stayed until 7 to push the truck last night. But we need to stop dumping go-backs. It's painfully obvious. Sleepwear does not go in Men's when pushing the truck just because it's on that Z-Rack. Back-up cashiering is best when it's not the same person everytime. Or if more than one person can go up and make it go by even quicker. But I feel like myself and another veteran TM are the only responders and that's probably because that's the case. When I heard the exhausted GSA ask for the third time today for back-up today, I said, "I'm in the backroom on the WAVE, but I can come up." I really wish one of y'all would of thought, "Hey I'm closer AND cashier trained" (We don't have anyone THAT new anymore that shouldn't be trained, so that's no excuse.) because as I went up that time I walked by four SFTMs who could have answered, (not with a guest, not even doing anything they couldn't have stopped for a couple seconds to do). Thanks for leaving 11/16 carts for me to (not finish) today. No way in Hell was I staying today and abandoning my family that is in town for one more day.

But what do I know I'm just a 20-year old college dropout. Yup, I heard the ever-so-gracious transfer from (gonna censor the state because I realise it's a little more identifying than I should write) say that. I'm going back to school, but even if I wasn't, it wouldn't mean I was in any way less qualified to perform my work duties.

TTOTM: Sorry for thinking a Shrek lysol wipe container was hilarious. You asked for my reshop from my lane and I proceeded to name each individual item I handed you, making the process slower by 5 seconds. I thought you'd join in on the fun but must of been having a rough night. Anyways

TO MY SOFTLINES TEAM: HOLY FUCK THE AMOUNT OF GOSSIP YOU GUYS SPEW IN AND OUT OF THE BREAKROOM IS INTENSE, YOU ALL GOT CAUGHT TALKING AND CHATTING IN THE FITTING ROOMS NOT DOING YOUR JOBS AND THE SLTL AND LOD CAME BACK TO TALK. IF I HEAR ANOTHER HE SAID SHE SAID OR HE DID SHE DID OR ANY GOSSIP IN OUR OUT OF THE BREAKROOMS I MAY OR MAY NOT DIE.

Lets keep that shit off the clock at least.

TTOTM: I wish you were a cashier and therefore on my team. You are awesome.

TTOTM: I'm glad you're leaving. You are less than awesome.

TTOTM: Sorry for thinking a Shrek lysol wipe container was hilarious. You asked for my reshop from my lane and I proceeded to name each individual item I handed you, making the process slower by 5 seconds. I thought you'd join in on the fun but must of been having a rough night. Anyways

TO MY SOFTLINES TEAM: HOLY FUCK THE AMOUNT OF GOSSIP YOU GUYS SPEW IN AND OUT OF THE BREAKROOM IS INTENSE, YOU ALL GOT CAUGHT TALKING AND CHATTING IN THE FITTING ROOMS NOT DOING YOUR JOBS AND THE SLTL AND LOD CAME BACK TO TALK. IF I HEAR ANOTHER HE SAID SHE SAID OR HE DID SHE DID OR ANY GOSSIP IN OUR OUT OF THE BREAKROOMS I MAY OR MAY NOT DIE.

Lets keep that shit off the clock at least.

But isn't that in every store though? People gossip about the pettiest of crap.

Come to think of it, I'm sick of it myself.

TTOTM: I'm done. You are old enough to be my mother and I won't fight with you., so if you talk to me like that ever again, I'm going right to the STL. Neither my TLs or ETL believe that you are this much of a problem for some reason, but I don't care.

TTOTEAM:

Your department gossips like a bunch of back stabbing little bitches. This is NOT high school, this is your JOB and we're a team, and you are a bunch of replaceable idiots. "Hardlines vs Softlines" is not a thing. Stop it!!!

TTOTM: You were so patient and pleasant doing carry out for all our elderly guests yesterday! Thank you :)

TTOBRTMs - just a quick thanks for helping me out. I busted up my elbow at home a while back and now the bursa is swollen to the size of a golf ball and wrapped up. Can't lift anything heavy - feel achy and awful about it. But each of you have been all "hey there West, lemme get that for you!", "Hey West, stay in the BR instead of unloading C&S - don't need your arm falling off!". Even the TL keeps checking in ... "You okay there, West? Here, do this audit instead of lifting that stuff. We gotchya covered!". Went to move a case around and two of you literally jogged over to me and was "No, West ... we'll do that for you. Go over to Paper." You've been troopers about this without me even asking. Sincerely, a fantastic group to be around. Really .... thank you.

TTOTM..... please retire, AGAIN. Yes, you've been w/ the company for 15 years; you retired and came back. Why?? WHY ?? You are so UNBELIEVABLY unhappy with all the changes that Target is making. I've tried to share with you, tried to include you, tried to "partner" with you, hoping you'd show a glimmer of positivity to change. NOPE. Your hostility and your anger need to stay home, forever. You are toxic. You are exhausting.

TTOTM..... please retire, AGAIN. Yes, you've been w/ the company for 15 years; you retired and came back. Why?? WHY ?? You are so UNBELIEVABLY unhappy with all the changes that Target is making. I've tried to share with you, tried to include you, tried to "partner" with you, hoping you'd show a glimmer of positivity to change. NOPE. Your hostility and your anger need to stay home, forever. You are toxic. You are exhausting.

Yeah we have a lot of retirees coming back to work at my store. I am shocked they expect target to be the same they left it

Ugh, we have the same thing going on at our store. Sad thing is she can be one of the nicest people to work with but can at times be really ugly.

Last edited:
TTOTM: I understand you want to go home and get drunk. I need to drown myself in liquor as well after slugging through 8 hours of your shit attitude. And stop throwing a damn temper tantrum whenever we have to stay past 11:15. You're getting paid to mindlessly clean an aisle with no guests or managers annoying you, enjoy the 3 bucks.

TTOtherTM: I swear to gosh if you leave another full basket of stray in the toys aisles again after I saw your ass standing at the electronics boat doing diddly squat, and I have to rush to do it at the end of the night... I'm going to say nothing because I'm afraid of confrontation but still PLEASE, I BEG YOU, DO YOUR JOB!

To that VML : you steal one more fixture from my area , I'll break your neck ...
I was missing 2 racks , because you "needed " them in performance ... and you told me it would take me only a second to get 2 other ones from the fixture room ...shoving the clothes on one arm doesn't help ...
Go ahead and complain to the etl that I told you off ...I simply reminded you that it would have taken only a second to get them yourself from the same fixture room ...
thank you etl for telling her to replace my racks herself but please don't tell me to play nice ... I don't have time for that crap ...

TTOTM:
To whoever did ad 'takedown' last night, you need to be FIRED! I found aisles full of signs that were way expired, and we ended up having to give guests tons of $ off since your ass couldn't take down the signs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back