To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
One year we had five ETLs/TLs/TMs named Chris, four named Matt, four named Brian & three named Robert.
When I started working at my store, there were 3 people named Star, which soon expanded to 5. Which got royally confusing for all of us. We'd take each other's name tags, and every time someone would walkie for Star, we'd all look up. :p

TTOTM: You annoy the living daylights out of me. At first, I thought you were OK, but I now dread every time you work next to me. You constantly wander away from your lane, whine about standing out front, do basket runs when you have guests, play on your phone because you think no one is looking and a slew of other things

I've heard 2 TLs talk to you about this before, so you're lucky it's only been coachings thusfar.

TTOGSTL: Yes, it's your job to help with code greens. You are a big jerk to let my three month pregnant self and another pregnant team member clean up the floor on our hands and knees while you smirk from Guest Services. I honestly don't know how you got promoted since you steal food and come to work drunk/drink on the clock.

TTOGSTL: Yes, it's your job to help with code greens. You are a big jerk to let my three month pregnant self and another pregnant team member clean up the floor on our hands and knees while you smirk from Guest Services. I honestly don't know how you got promoted since you steal food and come to work drunk/drink on the clock.

Just know they always fuck it up, sooner or later they come in or get to lit and get fired.. Seen it more than once.. It's like Karma, she takes forever to get there but she is always on time.. :cool:

Just know they always fuck it up, sooner or later they come in or get to lit and get fired.. Seen it more than once.. It's like Karma, she takes forever to get there but she is always on time.. :cool:

The thing is, we have an internal case on him but somehow it became HR and not AP. All the leads know about his habits. It's frustrating at times.

TTOTM: I don't know who you are or if I'm talking to multiple people right now. But when I went to put away a package of Medium size underwear and found the peg stuffed full of Large sized underwear....along with the Medium peg next to it....and both the Large pegs....and the XL pegs....this is beyond ridiculous. There's attempting to make things fit and then there's going to ridiculous measures. This is well past the ridiculous line.

TTOTM: I don't know who you are or if I'm talking to multiple people right now. But when I went to put away a package of Medium size underwear and found the peg stuffed full of Large sized underwear....along with the Medium peg next to it....and both the Large pegs....and the XL pegs....this is beyond ridiculous. There's attempting to make things fit and then there's going to ridiculous measures. This is well past the ridiculous line.

You in my store? Cause that is the norm for our Softlines flow peeps.. And don't forget all the Medium is sitting in the days backstock tub.

Softlines is fine in my store, for the most part. It's the towels.

So...... our newly appointed Sr HR TL has allowed a TM to live in their home. This TM has had numerous counseling and PDDs in numerous different departments because, frankly, they're a mess, a pitiful mess.

The newly appointed Sr HR TL "parties" with said aforementioned TM, in addition to other TMs ( some under-age).

Really just hoping that YOU, our newly appointed Sr HR TL is reading this now and YOU can see YOURSELF in this post and find an iota of professionalism.

Reference "Karma" in Bosch's post above. She'll be visiting YOU soon.

TTOTM: aka my boyfriend.. I'm so happy that you got hired on at my job and get to leave the hell hole they call target. I hope you're happier here.

I went into my old store and my gsa was saying things had gotten much worse since I left. I'm sad because there's alot of good people there.. it's that management sucks.. So.. if you're management from my old store.. And you're reading this... And you know who you are.. fire yourselves.

So...... our newly appointed Sr HR TL has allowed a TM to live in their home. This TM has had numerous counseling and PDDs in numerous different departments because, frankly, they're a mess, a pitiful mess.

The newly appointed Sr HR TL "parties" with said aforementioned TM, in addition to other TMs ( some under-age).

Really just hoping that YOU, our newly appointed Sr HR TL is reading this now and YOU can see YOURSELF in this post and find an iota of professionalism.

Reference "Karma" in Bosch's post above. She'll be visiting YOU soon.
Aren't you a VMTL? As his/her peer, you should be able to pull her aside and tell her to clean up her act.

Definitely not a hell hole. I love how you bash the company yet still post here.
I went into my old store and my gsa was saying things had gotten much worse since I left. I'm sad because there's alot of good people there.. it's that management sucks.. So.. if you're management from my old store.. And you're reading this... And you know who you are.. fire yourselves.
That's probably why. This place isn't run by Target either, just people who work there/worked there in the past.

That's probably why. This place isn't run by Target either, just people who work there/worked there in the past.

Target is not just the corporation. It's the teams who make up the individual stores.

People move on from Target and that's fine. I'm sure I will one day too but when I do im not going to bad mouth the company and I'm sure my store will go on fine without me.

I always found people who act like their store can't function without them annoying lol.

Target is not just the corporation. It's the teams who make up the individual stores.

People move on from Target and that's fine. I'm sure I will one day too but when I do im not going to bad mouth the company and I'm sure my store will go on fine without me.

I always found people who act like their store can't function without them annoying lol.

Exactly. I'm not bad mouthing the company as a whole. And I'm not saying that the store can't function without me. I'm replaceable.

TTOTM: I cannot wait until you get out of our workcenter and back to your own. You only want to work FRO because you think you can stand there, text and bs all day or whatever it is you do. Well, the one TL knew what they were doing when they did not schedule you FRO today...and I worked FRO when we closed together because I had a trainee with me and it made sense for us to be over there. So suck it up and deal with it. (I can't stand lazy people).

Aren't you a VMTL? As his/her peer, you should be able to pull her aside and tell her to clean up her act.

I suppose I could pull this person aside and tell them to clean up their act. However.... I'm not sure I like/respect this person enough. Probably sounds kind of shitty to say that. I'm hoping the situation gets resolved one way or another without my input.
There are others Leaders that I would peer-to-peer with if they needed "re-directing". Just not this one.... :mad:

TTOTM: I cannot wait until you get out of our workcenter and back to your own. You only want to work FRO because you think you can stand there, text and bs all day or whatever it is you do. Well, the one TL knew what they were doing when they did not schedule you FRO today...and I worked FRO when we closed together because I had a trainee with me and it made sense for us to be over there. So suck it up and deal with it. (I can't stand lazy people).

Stand there, text and bs all day? Whatever that TM is smoking, she or he needs to share. Even when I get the rare luxury of standing still at the desk, my arms are still moving a mile a minute folding stuff, hanging stuff, tagging stuff, sorting loose underwear and socks, finding dpci's, keeping a running commentary with guests, putting together carts, etc.

I definitely was unable to stand still tonight. Had to flex two fully stocked BTS shipping containers, then flex those into empty spots in BTS and Office Supplies across the store. 8 full carts and they said to get it done before I clocked out(LMAO)

My ETL and LOD didn't know that I had that much in carts, so I ended up just turning the carts into stationary pulls for whomever does them now tomorrow. I feel kind of bad, like really bad for whoever has to try and flex those into office supplies. I might have nightmares. But for my first shift in Hardlines, I did super good I feel. I zoned up for my first 3 hours, conveniently forgot to zone one endcap(and unfortunately forgot to zone it once the LOD noticed before the end of my shift.), then did the flexing stuff. I got praise tonight so that feels good, my LOD was kind of throwing negatives feelings towards me, but once I walkied later in the night saying I can't get any of this worked out tonight, she and I joked and laughed and I felt better. I forgot to see if they needed anyone scheduled back there more often, I'd be okay with doing it.

I sort of love my management at my store. I met the new electronics TM, super chill dude, clicked as soon as I clocked in. I was suppose to be with him tonight in seasonal but he ended up working in Toys. Overall, I had a pleasant night. I work again at 5:30pm working Carts (probably gonna be the most chill shift I've ever worked in months) and I'm up at 1:30am listening to music and just relaxing.

I've been really thinking about life and my future lately, and I'm confident enough to want to try for a leadership position if my new job ends up not working out, I'm still waiting to see if they've chosen me, I will probably call in Monday to my hopefully new place of work and see what's going on. If it doesn't pan out, I like working at my store enough to say I can work full time there, as long as it's not Cashering and I get more than $10.50 an hour lol. It'd be great to make a little more than $1200 a month, it'd pay rent at least for when I move into an apartment with my girlfriend, then we have her job as well.

But I want more, and I won't stop there. Anything higher than a team lead position I'd most likely have to move locations, and at that point I would probably consider other local options for the same pay. I don't think I'd work at any other Target unless it was my current store, I have it nice here.

TToTM

ok so you're a week in so I can forgive you taking... 3 hours to.... finish........2 carts of toy go backs (im sorry no i cant thats fucking redic it was slow and you know how to find things w that zebra i gave you wtf)

but hoo boy how do you get the times you were supposed to work THAT mixed up??? the tl wanted you to come in and push the truck for me (what the fuck dude shes A WEEK IN and u said you'll excuse her slow for 2 weeks but you cant really do that for A TIME BASED TASK FOR SOMEONE WHO DOESNT KNOW WHERE SHIT IS LOCATED BY HEART) but anyways

you were scheduled 4:30 to 8:30 to do that but.... you came in at 7......saying you were supposed to come in from 7 to 11???? i talked to the tl who was like wtf no she was supposed to go in at 4:30 and then i told the lod who was working that day bcos we were both confused and she was like oooooooooo thats a cca and now idk whats gonna happen from there but damn son

god speed kid

TToTM

ok so you're a week in so I can forgive you taking... 3 hours to.... finish........2 carts of toy go backs (im sorry no i cant thats fucking redic it was slow and you know how to find things w that zebra i gave you wtf)

but hoo boy how do you get the times you were supposed to work THAT mixed up??? the tl wanted you to come in and push the truck for me (what the fuck dude shes A WEEK IN and u said you'll excuse her slow for 2 weeks but you cant really do that for A TIME BASED TASK FOR SOMEONE WHO DOESNT KNOW WHERE SHIT IS LOCATED BY HEART) but anyways

you were scheduled 4:30 to 8:30 to do that but.... you came in at 7......saying you were supposed to come in from 7 to 11???? i talked to the tl who was like wtf no she was supposed to go in at 4:30 and then i told the lod who was working that day bcos we were both confused and she was like oooooooooo thats a cca and now idk whats gonna happen from there but damn son

god speed kid

paPA BLESS!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back