To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is to all the seasonal staff that has been let go. Sorry you no longer have a job with us, maybe it was you, maybe it was Target, maybe it was karma, who knows. I hope you find a job, but for the most part I'm glad you're gone. Nothing personal you understand, I actually like most of you. It's just I've been here for more than a decade and while it's nice to have the extra help(?) during the holidays, they're over and I need the hours you are taking from me. It happens every year so I'm used to it. Of course there were a few of you who I knew would never last. You had one speed, s l o w, you never smiled and pulled more than one NCNS, to you I say; "see ya, :declare:don't let the door hit you in the bullseye:laugh4: on the way out."

:bye::party:

To that one TM,

You don't work at our store anymore?

Really?

Really?

... :bye:

:dance: :lol: :dance2: :party: :drinks: :eek:k: :dance4:
:sun: :tehe: :sarcastic3: :clapping: :yahoo: :popcorm1: :laugh2: :D :yess:

Yeah...the problem with our TMs who don't work at the store anymore...they're still employed and getting hours. :senile:

Not my store...

To the seasonal cashier who made a point of telling us how this job was "just for a few extra bucks" since you had a REAL job unlike losers like us stuck in a dead-end retail job: Guess your 'real' job didn't pay well enough if you needed a seasonal job to make some extra.
Despite it being 'temporary', you sure were livid when HR told you "Thanx, now buh-bye". Guess it robbed you of the dramatic exit you wanted. The icing on the cake, tho, was when you next came in & attempted to use your now-defunct TM discount, threatened to call the GSTL on the cashier, then whined to the GSTL about how 'unfair' it was.
Karma is a b*tch in red stilettos.

To the seasonal cashier who made a point of telling us how this job was "just for a few extra bucks" since you had a REAL job unlike losers like us stuck in a dead-end retail job: Guess your 'real' job didn't pay well enough if you needed a seasonal job to make some extra.
Despite it being 'temporary', you sure were livid when HR told you "Thanx, now buh-bye". Guess it robbed you of the dramatic exit you wanted. The icing on the cake, tho, was when you next came in & attempted to use your now-defunct TM discount, threatened to call the GSTL on the cashier, then whined to the GSTL about how 'unfair' it was.

Wow and just wow! Not working anymore but still thinks that their discount will still work. What planet do they live on?

To the HL-ETL, why yes; I do work out my priorities every day and they usually involve taking care of whatever the softlines TL needs first.
Why, because she treats everybody like human beings, something you could stand to learn.

To the LOD, umm...sure, I can put away that reshop...but you are missing a few things. First, the GSA is shutting down lanes (which you knew), so I snickered when you sounded surprised on the walkie that there was no one at the service desk to help a guest, because the GSA was in electronics and I was in the back of the store. Second, most of the items in the reshop basket were items that needed numbers. As the person at the service desk, I didn't have the time to search for those items (which takes a bit more time than just putting 5 items away like you insisted it was). Luckily you weren't up there when I brought the items back up to the bin for HL to find today.

Third...when I can no longer fit anything else into the bin, then I need to stage a cart. I'm not doing this for fun...I really do need to be able to put this stuff somewhere, and in a cart so it can be reshopped the next day makes the most sense. I really hate the "don't do any more carts for reshop" like I am doing it for fun or just finding items to make as strays. The items don't go away simply because I don't make a cart! It just means I have to trip over them and look at a disorganized mess until the next day.

Wow and just wow! Not working anymore but still thinks that their discount will still work. What planet do they live on?

I think I know the answer to this one..

Yeh, we call them 'entitlement queens'. lol

Yeh, we call them 'entitlement queens'. lol

At my store, we call them entitlement *****es.

At my store, we call them entitlement *****es.

Also entitlement ******ds because honestly, they're not all women.

To the TM that was fired 2 weeks ago , and thought that it was cool to come into TSC and eat our food. I had fun throwing you out of our store. Please come again so you can be arrested.

I'm guessing they didn't show up in Red & Khaki... or someone recognized them?

To my STL and ETL-Log:

This is the third time since I've been here that I am the only BR-Day TM. Hire more people (that don't suck, that would be swell). And don't you dare tell me you care about my "life-work" balance before informing me that I will be working every single weekend into the foreseeable future. Nobody else in the store with open availability and 40 hours a week does that. They work every other weekend. Do you know why? Because working every weekend at Bullseye is a crazymaker.

P.S.: That guy you moved onto Dayside hours to work with me in the meantime? I want to kick him in the balls every time I have to work with him.

I do ad prep,and have been bouncing around with my crates since we have a new stl ,etl hr...
I used to do in the tl office area ,but no more ,was sent to conference room/ dumping site ,but I have encountered a few problems:
To the etls ,tls who use that room : clean it ! Sto leaving remmants of your past catered meals on the table ! Wipe it off and throw the trash in the trashcans !
To the etl hr : don't tell me it is YOUR conference room ,and that I need to put it bak the way I found it ! I don't have time to trash it!
And furhermore ,why not have your "meetings"/ meals in the tl offices ? Oh yeah ,I forgot ,it is even trashier !
I lose 90 mn every ad prep day,because of them !!!!

To the ETL-HR...you talk up the GSA interviews, tell me I'm set to interview with you today...and turns out, you weren't even scheduled today (nor were the usual suspects that I would interview with). Wow. Talk about humiliating. In talking with another couple of TMs, look like I fell for your stuff. No more. You can leave me alone for now on, thank you very much. I'm so done.

Last edited:
To my STL and ETL-Log:

This is the third time since I've been here that I am the only BR-Day TM. Hire more people (that don't suck, that would be swell). And don't you dare tell me you care about my "life-work" balance before informing me that I will be working every single weekend into the foreseeable future. Nobody else in the store with open availability and 40 hours a week does that. They work every other weekend. Do you know why? Because working every weekend at Bullseye is a crazymaker.

P.S.: That guy you moved onto Dayside hours to work with me in the meantime? I want to kick him in the balls every time I have to work with him.

i feel you, im a backroom day tm as well and i hate baby sitting f**king idiots who dont know what there doing

to the cashier i had to coach today. You smiling in my face and sweetly saying that you didn't know you were doing anything wrong might have worked the first time. It doesn't work when you've been there for over two years and have been on a final warning for this! please just do your job and stop the drama.

I do ad prep,and have been bouncing around with my crates since we have a new stl ,etl hr...
I used to do in the tl office area ,but no more ,was sent to conference room/ dumping site ,but I have encountered a few problems:
To the etls ,tls who use that room : clean it ! Sto leaving remmants of your past catered meals on the table ! Wipe it off and throw the trash in the trashcans !
To the etl hr : don't tell me it is YOUR conference room ,and that I need to put it bak the way I found it ! I don't have time to trash it!
And furhermore ,why not have your "meetings"/ meals in the tl offices ? Oh yeah ,I forgot ,it is even trashier !
I lose 90 mn every ad prep day,because of them !!!!

We have a closet in the TSC where the Ad Prep TM does her stuff. It's mainly used for HR storage and checklane supplies, but there's enough room in there for a small desk, so that's where she hides.

Ask your TL to help you find a place where nobody (i.e. ETL-HR) will bother you.

To the ETL-HR...you talk up the GSA interviews, tell me I'm set to interview with you today...and turns out, you weren't even scheduled today (nor were the usual suspects that I would interview with). Wow. Talk about humiliating. In talking with another couple of TMs, look like I fell for your stuff. No more. You can leave me alone for now on, thank you very much. I'm so done.

sorry - I see this happen too much. I think the ETL's are living in a egotistical self glorifying world. It's hell for anyone who has to count on them

And don't you dare tell me you care about my "life-work" balance before informing me that I will be working every single weekend into the foreseeable future. Nobody else in the store with open availability and 40 hours a week does that. They work every other weekend. Do you know why? Because working every weekend at Bullseye is a crazymaker.

AMEN AND AMEN. This close to permachanging my availability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back