To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the TL who coached me for saying 'hell' over the walkie. **** you very much.

Someone at my store got coached for using "freaking" over the walkie to add a colorful description to a situation in the backroom.

Yet another reason we rarely have to communicate with anyone else, particularly over the walkie....^ is a regular occurrence in our pharmacy (heck, that's "tame" for us)~LOL!

To the LOD tonight, thank you. I really enjoy working with you. You make a sometimes stressful situation much easier to handle with your laid-back, but effective, demeanor.

GSA: You may have an angry guest come in about xyz later. The LOD is aware of it. Call him up to take care of it when they come in.
Me: umm..have you met this LOD? You know he will just have you take care of it.
GSA: I'm pissed at him anyway...call him up.
Me: ok.

*passage of time*

LOD: so, you may have an angry guest coming in later.
Me: yes, the GSA told me about it.
LOD: go ahead and follow the standard procedure to take care of it yourself, or call the GSA.
Me: ok.

Oy. Thankfully the guest never came in, and I'm off tomorrow.

Crazy. All but 1 of our etls won't even return a Good Morning to me...

Not that the results of the annual survey do anything, but you can always answer in an unfavorable way on the questions that relate to how your ETLs treat you with respect.

*sigh* I know your position in the store as a Sr TL means that you have other stuff to do...but when you are scheduled at the service desk, we sort of need you there. The GSA was ready to tear his hair out yesterday trying to cover the service desk and everything else. And your crappy response to me of, "he'll get over it" was just plain crappy. Also, the amount of work you left for the person following you was unreasonable, at best. Worse, the two shifts following you clearly ignored most of it, because I came into a complete mess that I worked my butt off, but still couldn't completely clean up in a 4 1/2 hour shift...though I got about 3/4 of it knocked out and the worst of it is no longer there. But for all of Friday and most of Saturday, the service desk looked like crap. That's a fabulous impression to leave to guests. But at least you got to spend most of your shift at your desk....I guess that's all that matters, right?

To that one cart attendant who cleaned up the throw up and tried to make a cashier throw up with the bag you put it in. AHAHAHA!

I'm just trying to imagine ever being drunk/high/sick enough to throw up in a Target fitting room. And I was young once.

I'm just trying to imagine ever being drunk/high/sick enough to throw up in a Target fitting room. And I was young once.

I've had pukers and pee'rs at the fitting room...including one tonight. Can not wait until tile is put in!!

To the 2 tm's who NCNS today....what the heck? it's not like either one of you

to all but 4 of the remaining team...what the heck? leaving early from your shift when it is obvious all but where the 4 were could use even 5 more minutes of help. NOT cool.

What happened I've been seeing this throughout the district as well
to TPS,
wow im just barely finding out why you all have to wear red shirts and not your uniform these past couple of days, idk if this is just in southern california or in targets everywhere at the moment

To that one ETL ... I know my sense of humor has gotten a bit frayed of late but walking by and slapping the sign I'm working on wasn't really funny the first time you did it.

The sixth time I just wanted to take the sharp cardboard edges and cut you ... over and over and over again.

To that one ETL ... I know my sense of humor has gotten a bit frayed of late but walking by and slapping the sign I'm working on wasn't really funny the first time you did it.

The sixth time I just wanted to take the sharp cardboard edges and cut you ... over and over and over again.

What would be funny -- in an obtuse way -- is if he caused a code green on himself the next time he does it.

reminds me of the giant drippy popsicle message board...
What would be funny -- in an obtuse way -- is if he caused a code green on himself the next time he does it.

To that one ETL ... walking by and slapping the sign I'm working on wasn't really funny the first time you did it.
*passing a bottle of degreaser to commie*

What happened I've been seeing this throughout the district as well
to TPS,
wow im just barely finding out why you all have to wear red shirts and not your uniform these past couple of days, idk if this is just in southern california or in targets everywhere at the moment

if uve been watching the news, southern california police is in a man hunt for that christopher doren dude, he killed a bunch of cops and is targeting more ( thats if he is sill alive), but since TPS sorta look like cops in their uniforms, they cant wear them, its all for their safety, idk if its only in southern california or everywhere, but since im in southern california, i guess those rules apply for them not to wear it

To those 3+ Guest Service TMs: Thank you for using Smart Sort despite the outrageous amount of unsorted re-shop.

To that one other Guest Service TM: Please, just do your job and stop *****ing about how much longer Smart Sort takes. Just wait until you actually get trained on the floor and have to push those carts of random crap.

To that one minor cashier: You do not own the express lanes. When you're almost closing and the GSA asks you to please move to a regular lane, just ****ing do it.

To the TM whining about hrs: I mentioned opening your avail but you said you had classes even tho nobody's heard anything about what you're 'studying' for; I told you to look into training in other areas but you 'didn't wanna work there'; I pointed you to the shift swap board but you 'didn't want any of THOSE shifts' so I'm done suggesting & your pity party is petering out.
Those are all the ways I've gotten my hrs & the 'Flo Ho' has spoken!

to one of our LOD's, you've been pissing me off all week, for instance, i hadn't even clocked in and the first thing you say was "why aren't you on a lane?" and later on I had to cover someone's lunch in electronics & you say, "do you even know what you're doing back here?" then the next day I had to clock in/out via paper (our store is being remodeled - no time clocks) ...i walk in the hr's room fill mine out at the end of my shift and leave it on the desk -just as i did the day before, you walk by and say "what are you doing in here, you aren't supposed to be in here, how'd you get in???" when the door was completely opened, what else was i supposed to do not write down my hours for the day?? ugh. i might be over-analyzing things, but you are very rude.

To that SrGSTL...I know getting me trained for GSA must be an incredible inconvenience to you...I mean, we have to connect tonight so you can figure out when to set me up for training within the next 10 days with the other GSTL before my first shift. Such a burden to take 5 minutes out of your time to figure out a schedule, I know. But thanks for letting me know what an inconvience/waste of your time I am.

It makes me incredibly thankful the other GSTL, who happens to like me, will be doing the training.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back