To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the sad thing: that there are some folks (myself, too) who have suffered thru EXCRUCIATING migraines - some with their head down in a dark office, some throwing up in the bathroom, some sitting on the floor in a corner with an icepack on their head - then THIS little piece of work blithely says "Oh, I have a migraine".

Not to get off thread but I have had GREAT success with a vitamin B2 suppliment. Don't need my $75/month migraine meds anymore. Still get them but no where near as intense.

That's the sad thing: that there are some folks (myself, too) who have suffered thru EXCRUCIATING migraines - some with their head down in a dark office, some throwing up in the bathroom, some sitting on the floor in a corner with an icepack on their head - then THIS little piece of work blithely says "Oh, I have a migraine".

Not to get off thread but I have had GREAT success with a vitamin B2 suppliment. Don't need my $75/month migraine meds anymore. Still get them but no where near as intense.

left my husband...that got rid of most of mine. LOL

To that one GSA: You are a trooper. We had outrageous back-up at the lanes and only two cashiers, and you still managed not to lose your head.

To the GSTL that opened: What the hell were you thinking when you wrote the break schedule?! Out of 6 cashiers who should've been there at X time, one called in, two were on break, and one was covering Food Ave. One of the two remaining cashiers was almost 4 hours into their shift by the time they could finally take their break!

To that one hardlines TM: Even though you hate cashing with a passion, it was really great of you to stick around at the lanes for a while when we were short on cashiers. GTC (yes, I know...) to you.

To that one TM:

That doesn't QMOS old stuff then leaves it for me to do;
That doesn't stock stuff but expects it to stay stocked for you;
That doesn't bring the frozen truck up when it comes in and has been forgotten about;
That doesn't change BIBs that are expired;
That doesn't clean under the drink machines;
That doesn't refill the water in the hot dog bun warmer or pretzel warmer;
That doesn't change the popcorn oil drum when it is empty and leaves the empty one for me in the morning;
That doesn't do jack $h!t that I ask you to...

F**************K YOU! Do your job for once in your life!

Please!

So I put my 2 weeks in (school reasons blah blah blah) and the only thing my Etl said was, " why are you leaving? You're the only one in the store that knows photo." Yep. Because y'all don't train anyone and I taught myself.
Remember to write about your last day under the "happy trails" thread.
It's nice to hear that another escaped.

Dear Team Member who only seems to be at work to gossip. Please leave. I don't care about the 'haters' at work. We aren't in high-school anymore, sweetie.

To the new Backroom TM...I'm pretty easy-going (I think), but I'm about to talk to your TL about you. You're driving me up the freakin' wall. You leave trash everywhere, leave carts EVERYWHERE (doesn't even pull them out of the freezer/cooler after you finish backstocking; just leaves them there full of cardboard), you don't know the difference between open stock and case stock, you're not pulling the oldest dates when you pull produce (AAHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGHGHGHGHHG) and the biggest thing is you are CONSTANTLY mixing up all the product and wacos when you pull meat. If I find poultry in the same Waco as my pre-cooked one more time, I swear...

I already spoke to him about the meat thing because that was a massive audit waiting to happen, but I'm going to sound like a major witch if I am constantly going, "YO, quit doing that". So I dunno; maybe I'll get his TL to do my dirty work for me. :p Or I'll do nothing and hope he gets better; he is pretty new.

To the one TM who came into work off the clock, walked up to us and said "Omg, my THONG is showing" and snapped it loudly. Oh and let's not forget the day you came in off the clock (again) and loudly proclaimed "I can cuss as much as I f*cking want, a*sholes, I'm off the f*cking clock!"

No. Never again. Ever. Please get some class, for the love of god.

To the one TM who came into work off the clock, walked up to us and said "Omg, my THONG is showing" and snapped it loudly. Oh and let's not forget the day you came in off the clock (again) and loudly proclaimed "I can cuss as much as I f*cking want, a*sholes, I'm off the f*cking clock!"

Da Lench Mob - Ain't Got No Class
NSFW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zG0ATtt_-d0

Good luck with that ever working for that TM. That's why I was fired from my last job. Silly youngsters.

Da Lench Mob - Ain't Got No Class
NSFW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zG0ATtt_-d0

Ice Cube. one of the kings of west coast hip hop.

They might not have any friends/social life outside spot.
Sad, but it happens.

to the many TM's at the register. i dont appreciate being the onlyone doing redcards and getting my butt chewed when red card sales stop. i also dont appreciate when i have to work 11-12 hour shifts day after day because you call in and then when i wanna call in i get told i have to come in to work because were short staffed. thanks for ruining my time

To that one TM:
Please stop showing up four hours before your shift. There is nothing for you here. When I'm on break and reading, I don't wish to talk.

Go for a walk.
Ride a bike.
Call a friend.

If you're exaggerating about the 4 hours, maybe they take public transportation?
A lot of people at my store do and we all are usually an hour or so early for work. I hate when people talk to me during that time though. I do my shopping in that time when I'm early.

To that STL, thaanks for helping us fold those tables the other day.

To that TM who switched to hardlines, come back, I don't want your old hours! I complained about not getting enough before, but 8 days in a row at Target is just ridiculous. I know you're on day 9, but there aren't enough bills in the world to make me okay with this.

If you're exaggerating about the 4 hours, maybe they take public transportation?
A lot of people at my store do and we all are usually an hour or so early for work. I hate when people talk to me during that time though. I do my shopping in that time when I'm early.

As a non-driver I know about being at the mercy of public transportation.
People ask me why I'm willing to ride my bike in the middle of the winter.
It's because I really don't want to hang out at work for an hour, then wait an hour to take it home.

in the words of the my store leaders...
"were all a team here, and were all here to help out one another"

i quote my self
"bulls**t"

To our new etl-ge, I think you'll do just fine if you keep your sense of humor. Case in point: Last night I jokingly said that I wanted to put caution tape across the aisles in market that I had already zoned. He said to just slap their hands away if they touch it. I just said that that's not really fast, fun or friendly. He said to just slap them fast, it'd be fun for me, and to slap them in a friendly manner. I've seen him with others and he seems to be that way to everyone.

To that one TM:
Please stop showing up four hours before your shift. There is nothing for you here. When I'm on break and reading, I don't wish to talk.

Go for a walk.
Ride a bike.
Call a friend.

I started bringing my kindle to work just so people would quit talking to me on break. It's fine to socialize, but I don't need a complete breakdown of your shift or your life. They'd still talk to me even though I quit answering them.

Some people show up obscenely early because they don't have their own transportation and have to rely on others who often can't adjust their schedule very well. We had a former TM that got driven to work by his sister so he was always in the building at a certain hour regardless of what time he started or not. So he was always hanging out in Starbucks or the break room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back