To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
To our new etl-ge: You said at huddle that you would be the 1st responder if they called for backup since we were stretched so thin on the sales floor. And you made good on that. It was nice to be able to concentrate on the zone and reshop and not even have to think about going up. Thanks again.

That is awesome! Our ETLs hardly ever get on unless we all tear them a new one and its usually only our AP and our GE that helps out..

To our new etl-ge: You said at huddle that you would be the 1st responder if they called for backup since we were stretched so thin on the sales floor. And you made good on that. It was nice to be able to concentrate on the zone and reshop and not even have to think about going up. Thanks again.

That is awesome! Our ETLs hardly ever get on unless we all tear them a new one and its usually only our AP and our GE that helps out..

Our ETL-GE responds as long as she's not LOD. If she's LOD, then she offers to watch the lanes while the GSTL jumps on. Our other ETLs avoid the front end like the plague.

TMs from Market and Elec ... Thanks for helping us get a PMR on that complete moron. 600 bucks recovered in 4 hours. Twas a good day.
To that _other_ TM from Elec ... stop yelling into the damn walkie. Also learn how to fill out the AAR sheet. It's not rocket surgery
To that _other_ _other_ TM from Elec ... I don't like you. Please stop talking to me. I hate that you'll be most responsive to continuing AP culture, but I can't tell yet if that means you're simultaneously an internal risk.
To my new ETL-AP ... thanks for lunch! Thanks for training me patiently and informatively and being damn receptive to my questions, comments, and suggestions.

To all the TMs who I can no longer help out with check lanes, guest service returns, or zoning ... I'd like to help but not as much as I'd like not to.

Our ETL-GE responds as long as she's not LOD. If she's LOD, then she offers to watch the lanes while the GSTL jumps on. Our other ETLs avoid the front end like the plague.

The good majority of our etls will help out for backup whether they're LOD or not. They also will cover the front for breaks and we've had a couple that will offer to cover the service desk if needed for breaks.

To that ETL-SL (or whatever... I'm so bad at remembering people's titles), do not come between me and my ribs (and other bbq food) on the 4th of July with anything less than 7 hours. If you do, I'll be using those shiny, new sick days I started to accrue. Time and a half doesn't really matter to me if it's a 4 hour shift.

to the Food Ave TM, perhaps taking a 25 minute 15 minute break wasnt a good idea
perhaps freaking out and yelling at your direct supervisor, then at the TLOD then at the LOD all while in the viewing area of other TMs and guests, wasn't a stellar idea.
perhaps submitting a formal request to the ETL-AP that he check the cameras and gather evidence for your story, was also a stupid idea.

to the poor ETL-HR who has no idea this **** is gonna hit on Sunday night when he comes in. I'm so so sorry. But can we please get rid of this pile of crazy?

To the idiots who think telling really crass jokes in the break room while people are trying to eat?

Your sense of comedic timing is way off. Next time save it for when you are in the parking lot with no one in ear shot.

to that one tm...I am almost sorry that I blew up at you tonight. BUT I am sick and tired of you covering my breaks because of the way you "help." You don't really sort, you don't do any reshop and you "cleaning the desk" actually makes it harder.

to that one tm...I am almost sorry that I blew up at you tonight. BUT I am sick and tired of you covering my breaks because of the way you "help." You don't really sort, you don't do any reshop and you "cleaning the desk" actually makes it harder.

You gotta love the ones whose idea of help involves making twice as much work for you.
Then when you have the effrontery to say something they look hurt and sad (or if they're your TL write you up).

Oh god this. A THOUSAND TIMES THIS.
So glad I went to TPS so I dont have to deal with that schmuck again.

You gotta love the ones whose idea of help involves making twice as much work for you.
Then when you have the effrontery to say something they look hurt and sad (or if they're your TL write you up).

it wasn't my TL...neither of them mess with my system...lol. But I did say something to the TL when she came by just a tad later and the LOD who happened to be there. Closing up the fitting room shouldn't have taken a half hour and I shouldn't have had a full rack AND the same unsorted cart waiting for me when I got back.

To the TM at the store I had the "pleasure" of shopping at this weekend: no, I do NOT have to take my TM discount card out of the holder for you to "check it out". You can clearly see my store number & the name matches my credit card. AND, FYI GSTL, "SEE ID" IS valid on the back of a CC, it means you need to ask to "SEE" my "ID" to verify the name/picture matches :dash2:

To the TM at the store I had the "pleasure" of shopping at this weekend: no, I do NOT have to take my TM discount card out of the holder for you to "check it out". You can clearly see my store number & the name matches my credit card. AND, FYI GSTL, "SEE ID" IS valid on the back of a CC, it means you need to ask to "SEE" my "ID" to verify the name/picture matches :dash2:

Sounds like the sister store gave it to you FF&F.

Indeed...

If it makes ya feel any better, I have actually had TMs at my own store refuse to type in the Team Member number on my discount card when it doesn't scan.

*sigh*

Ah well. Luckily enough I'm VERY RARELY ever making a significantly pricey enough purchase for it to really matter.

Technically (based on their policies), writing See ID on a Visa or MasterCard makes them invalid, but a lot of stores will just check your ID anyway. Also, Visa and Mastercard have rules against verifying with an ID. It's still done, though. I just found this out a couple of days ago when the topic came up somewhere on Reddit. I don't know when that would ever actually come up though. I never swipe people's cards. I point out the pinpad for them to do it. The USPS has signs up about writing "See ID" on cards. They won't take them at all.

http://www.creditcards.com/credit-card-news/sign-or-write-see-ID-1282.php

I tattled on myself tonight.....and life went on. I told our ETL that I got upset with the tm last night....only problem is she was the only one who could cover me tonight. Though she did better tonight it's still a fluster cuck...I needed to get it off my chest.
to the one tl...next time I tell you Target will survive without you (and me) if you take the night off you will listen to me. I am sure of it.
to Ms. Cushy Pants-I am totally surprised that I am writing this BUT...WTG!! On cleaning up the fitting room today. I am fairly certain a TL helped you but coming into a clean fitting room set me up for success tonight.
to that one TM...I really do think you work harder for me but WTG!!! on emptying three rtw carts (we are not allowed to have zracks on the floor during the week anymore) and completing an awesome zone.

To that ETL, congrats on escaping the retail world. I hope you enjoy your new job with a major bank in the heart of the city, you really deserve it! You'll be missed and hopefully the store doesn't completely crumble without you.

To that now SrTL, congrats on your promotion, you're the most deserving person in the store for the position.

Last edited:
Our senior TPS (I think that's what the right title is for him) ROCKS!!! some gomer decided to try and take an expensive item out one of the fire exit doors...less than 30 seconds later when I looked out our guy had him on the ground like a huge bass.

to the one team member I've been complaining about....thank you!! for having the day off tomorrow...I don't think I could have handled 5 days in a row with you.

...STOP CALLING ME MCLOVIN!!! Despite my friends calling me it sitting in the theater watching it when it first came out, various people calling me it, that stranger in TGI Fridays two years ago that as I was walking out of the men's room said "Yeah! He does look like McLovin!" and me changing my Facebook picture to him during that doppelganger fad years ago I. DO. NOT. LOOK. LIKE. MCLOVIN!!!!! STOP CALLING ME IT!!!!! His face is thinner than mine and I don't wear glasses and our eyes, nose, and mouth are off!! UGHHHHH.

To all the corporate monkeys who created and approved all the new Photo Lab signing: are you f**king daft? One Hour Photo hasn't applied since the mid 90s thanks to advances in processing technology. It took me long enough to train the few regulars I get to understand that it's more like 5 Minute Photo thanks to our [sarcasm] wonderful [/sarcasm] Dry Lab equipment. Now I get guests all lining up for the Prints in Seconds kiosk instead of the other one, waiting longer than it would have if I could convince them to let me run their order instead. "Oh, I don't want to wait an hour" --> "It doesn't take an hour, miss" --> "Then why does the sign say 'One Hour'?"

And don't get me started on the whole "1 flipbook per 2 kiosks" BS.

again, to my Electronics supervisor: stop treating me like a 5 year old. I don't need to be told how to put on a Redcard badge, nor do I need a lecture as to how I carry my LPDA or a lesson as to which direction to zone my areas.

Back off!

Last edited:

Indeed...

If it makes ya feel any better, I have actually had TMs at my own store refuse to type in the Team Member number on my discount card when it doesn't scan.

*sigh*

Ah well. Luckily enough I'm VERY RARELY ever making a significantly pricey enough purchase for it to really matter.

It scanned just fine, he was just being a tool. He was also asking me questions like "what's your store number? where is that located? what is the classification of your store?" When I made it clear I was annoyed after the 3rd question, he got really nervous and tried to laugh it off like he was joking (which he CLEARLY wasn't).

Technically (based on their policies), writing See ID on a Visa or MasterCard makes them invalid, but a lot of stores will just check your ID anyway. Also, Visa and Mastercard have rules against verifying with an ID. It's still done, though. I just found this out a couple of days ago when the topic came up somewhere on Reddit. I don't know when that would ever actually come up though. I never swipe people's cards. I point out the pinpad for them to do it. The USPS has signs up about writing "See ID" on cards. They won't take them at all.

http://www.creditcards.com/credit-card-news/sign-or-write-see-ID-1282.php

Sorry, I wasn't clear....I also have it signed, but since I've had a card stolen in the past and used fraudulently, I have BOTH on all of my credit cards on the advice of Chase. That way, on the few occasions that they ask to see the card, it is supposed to prompt them to ask for my ID as well. She was trying to tell me that having that written on the back as well "invalidates the signature"....

If there is one thing i hate in this world is when other men demoralize women...i HATE it when another guy whistles at a chick to get here attention, or rude remarks towards women...

so to that one team member, if i EVER see you or hear you make one more remark about certain female team members, especially the ones who are my friends, i WILL get in your face you f**king pervert. Dont think your all hot because you look like some jersey shore mother**ker.

To who ever decided it was a good idea to give that TM a team lead position. Were you drunk during the interview?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back