To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never seen a GSTL leave the front end in the more than 10 years I have been at Target. Our GSTL does the bathroom cleaning and call buttons, though, not the CA.

I meant in the total distance traveled per shift, not literally :) lol

dear front end tm who refuses to stay on her register - how hard is it to do your job? finding every excuse to get off of your register has become ridiculous. what's worse is when you openly tell other tm that your goal is to be on register as little as possible. you do realize what your position is and what it entails, yes? how hard is it to do your job? if you dislike cashiering so much, perhaps you should find another job and quit brown-nosing the gstl by trying to come across as helpful when you constantly ask if there's anything else you can do.

I'm not going to lie... Cashiering IS a pretty ************ty job :D lol

Again, to the moron,

I am your team lead. Telling me what to do is not a good way to show your leadership abilities. When me and the backroom team lead walk by, and you demand that we grab a pull to help clear the line, WHICH we were going to do anyway, we will instead get really angry and sort the 3 pulls into one monstrous pull. Hope you enjoyed it. You are not the boss, you do not TELL people what to do. That's great that you want to take on a leadership duty, but leadership is not being a demanding ********************* to your bosses.

Again, to the moron,

I am your team lead. Telling me what to do is not a good way to show your leadership abilities. When me and the backroom team lead walk by, and you demand that we grab a pull to help clear the line, WHICH we were going to do anyway, we will instead get really angry and sort the 3 pulls into one monstrous pull. Hope you enjoyed it. You are not the boss, you do not TELL people what to do. That's great that you want to take on a leadership duty, but leadership is not being a demanding ********************* to your bosses.

Well maybe if his teamlead worked a little harder and didnt goof off as much..?

j/k :p

To the T-mobile guy: you're NOT a TM & you obviously DON'T know policy so STOP telling guests stuff that is the OPPOSITE of our policy guidelines! If I have to deal with one more P.O.d guest of your making, I'm seriously gonna spider-wrap your cajones 'til you squeak! :mad:

These Target mobile guys are driving me nuts. They flirt with anything that walks anywhere close to the kiosk. And then try and help every guest even though they know absolutely nothing about our store and then if its something else they are like "Oh, I only work with these phones here." PSH! You were just helping that fine piece of ass that just walked by. :mad::mad::mad:

These Target mobile guys are driving me nuts. They flirt with anything that walks anywhere close to the kiosk. And then try and help every guest even though they know absolutely nothing about our store and then if its something else they are like "Oh, I only work with these phones here." PSH! You were just helping that fine piece of ass that just walked by. :mad::mad::mad:

The ones at my store are actually very knowledgable and help out quite often. Ours aren't as bad as yours I guess. They don't flirt with everyone and they really do know their stuff lol

Again, to the moron,

O..M..G, I have this TM too! I did get pulled in after I lost my cool though. "In the future SrTLRep, you need to take a step back and calmly tell TM that you have it handled..."

I totally deserved the coaching, but it felt oh so good to tell him to back off.

O..M..G, I have this TM too! I did get pulled in after I lost my cool though. "In the future SrTLRep, you need to take a step back and calmly tell TM that you have it handled..."

I totally deserved the coaching, but it felt oh so good to tell him to back off.

You just have to tell them to back off discreetly. For instance, my TM had to work carts for a day and ***************ed and whined the whole time. So now that he's pulled "I'm a team lead", he's now cleaning puke and crap and pushing carts in the hot weather next week. And one of our cart attendants is now inside, enjoying the nice cool area of the coolers & market.

Oops. Guess there was an error!!! But I'm sure he can tell me how to fix it!!!

You just have to tell them to back off discreetly. For instance, my TM had to work carts for a day and ***************ed and whined the whole time. So now that he's pulled "I'm a team lead", he's now cleaning puke and crap and pushing carts in the hot weather next week. And one of our cart attendants is now inside, enjoying the nice cool area of the coolers & market.

Oops. Guess there was an error!!! But I'm sure he can tell me how to fix it!!!

:D:D:D:D Gotta love the new people that know your job better than you do!!

We have 170 hours of push and you're standing there, doing nothing, complaining about how late we will be here. Really? REALLY? Try, I don't know pushing some freight and watch what happens, *gasp* we might finish sometime this week!!

Had a rough night...

And for the good :)

When you're having a rough night and that certain team member kicks *** all night long and another one stays to help make bales. Then after giving the team lunch and realizing right when you're about to clock out the breakroom didn't get cleaned, going to clean it and finding its already been done.

I love my team.

To that one team member who walks past the racks of shelves where there is open space and leans a half dozen in the far corner of the fixture room in front of my signs, I will find you, I will take that shelf and shove it ...

into your hand and I will COACH you on BEST PRACTICES for putting away shelving ...

Last edited:
To that one team member who walks past the racks of shelves where there is open space and leans a half dozen in the far corner of the fixture room in front of my signs, I will find you, I will take that shelf and shove it ...

into you hand and I will COACH you on BEST PRACTICES for putting away shelving ...

Best.......quote.......EVER! LOL :D

into your hand and I will COACH you on BEST PRACTICES for putting away shelving ...

Reminds me of those "Need a moment?" Twix commercials, but instead of some hot chick, it's your ETL watching you.

To that one team member that flips labels on pegs or removes them. PLEASE stop! It is no wonder I can't find where my item goes when there is no label. This is NOT a PTM aisle, you can't do as you please to fill it. Also ripping the labels on the shelves.

.... I used to rip the labels off the shelves.. Until I got caught and started using a pen.

As for mine...

To that one team member that likes pulling cavs and leaving it in a Waco thats sticking out...THANK YOU FOR MESSING UP MY LOCATION ACCURACY! Next time you should just leave the food on the floor or on tubs and flats.... Oh? You already did that? Please lock yourself in the freezer.

To that one team member that flips labels on pegs or removes them. PLEASE stop! It is no wonder I can't find where my item goes when there is no label. This is NOT a PTM aisle, you can't do as you please to fill it. Also ripping the labels on the shelves.

It could be instocks flipping the label for a d-code item.

That flew at my old job. Not at spot though!

To the cart guy: Way to go taking out the whole door with the cart machine. The LOD had to stay after closing while the outer door was fixed. He asked if you were even certified & found out you were trained by another newbie & signed off by the GSTL. The good thing about your ineptitude is everyone from GSTLs down is undergoing re-training & certification by the ETL.
GTC to the LOD!

To the cart guy: Way to go taking out the whole door with the cart machine. The LOD had to stay after closing while the outer door was fixed. He asked if you were even certified & found out you were trained by another newbie & signed off by the GSTL. The good thing about your ineptitude is everyone from GSTLs down is undergoing re-training & certification by the ETL.
GTC to the LOD!

I'll come train him right for you, Red! Yay, road trip! :cool:

Haha, reminds me of when I need to speed-train cashiers on carts because I'm leaving and we need someone on carts....

GSTL will be like "Oh can you show them the cart pusher?" "Ugh Fine."

Usually I only have 5-10 minutes, and when I get to the part about Manual vs Radio, they'll say something like "Oh, I push carts in manual mode right?". At this point I hit the emergency stop button, take the radio and tell them to go push lol. It at least saves us from having incidents....

And of course the day I was really sick and couldn't work, they had a cashier use the cart pusher actually (with 5-10 mins training tops), and he ran into a parked car with a line :eek:

Lady, you could give ALL of our CAs a good tutorial.
Imerzan, we're lucky we haven't have a car-smack lately but this is the second time with the doors...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back