To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
To that one cashier -

You may have worked at Target longer than me, but I have actually advanced and am therefore slightly more knowledgeable about certain policies than you. Please stop arguing with me in front of guests about our policies. I know what I'm talking about. I trained everyone on the ad match process, it's not my fault you don't listen. Do not get mad at me when I send a guest to the service desk (where you are only covering a 15 minute break - how could it be so messy already!?!?) and then have to come over to correct you because you are telling the guest the opposite of what I'd just told them. If the guest wants to purchase her item at the check lane and then ad match it afterward at the service desk, that is perfectly okay. You scan the receipt, press fix a mistake (K5), wrong price (K4), and then scan the item, enter the new price, K6 for competitor ad match. No biggie. They do NOT have to purchase the item at the service desk if they do not want to. I'm sorry for making you feel like a "giant idiot," but if the guest comes up and says, "Your manager said I could do this," don't tell them I was wrong and they have to return the item just to repurchase it.

Very grr...my trouble cashier since my "parallel promotion" two years ago. Only picks arguments with me. Don't know why, she never wins.
That is why my GSTL never lets no one cover guest service unless they have been trained.

To our "village idiot"...I'm tired of getting my arse chewed because you are inept and can't do your job. Yesterday was the last straw! I started the day with the third degree about the night before and then TWO of us had to "explain what happened" when YOU were the one who made a MAJORITY of the errors later in the day on ONE script and YOU were the one who got off "scot-free"!!! Fine, I understand that the Etl-Rx knows that saying anything to YOU would probably be an exercise in futility because everything seems to go in one ear and out the other, but by saying NOTHING, there's ZERO CHANCE to correct the problem and you'll continue to muck things up for everyone else!

Who thinks citrus is something sold only in the summer.

That's a weird one--they must not get out much. Citrus fruits are best in winter (northern hemisphere) because that's when they are in season for "their" climate but I wouldn't try explaining that to your guest, it doesn't sound like they would get it.

I don't gossip.

The most I do is complain/vent about something that has happened with guest/co-workers to maybe one or two people I trust to keep things between us, and that is always the truth of the matter.

Again, I do NOT gossip. Go through what I have in life, both in real life and online, and it's something you just grow to despise in general.

That is all.

Your buddy needs a coaching. Have your phamarcy tl do it.
We don't actually have a TL other than the ETL-Rx and SHE'S the one who was "talking" to me & the other person and NEVER says ANYTHING to the VI! I have a feeling he's not going to be there much longer, though....

To that one team member who picked up a shift in softlines the other night, then proceeded to gripe from the second she got there and refused to zone any section but infants: you are toxic. Please don't work in the area I am in again. If you wonder why everyone "hates you" as you claim, take a good look at your attitude and you will see why.

I think it's total BS that YOU got to go home "early" when I got there at 1 and you didn't get there until 4! Nice move clocking in early so you would be out of compliance unless you took a lunch, which you weren't scheduled for (probably because they KNEW you'd be the one leaving early)! You called in Mon & Tues AND called off until 4 today, but heaven forbid I actually get to be the one to leave early for ONCE!!!

To the new GSA: I know it's only your first day of GSA training, but if you're by yourself covering the scheduled GSA's break, you should probably pay attention to what's going on at the lanes. One of the sales floor TLs had to come over before you noticed the three blinkers.

To the scheduled GSA who was training the new GSA: You probably shouldn't leave the new GSA by herself when you're on break unless the LOD is nearby to help.

A team member needs to ask for help (specifically from the LOD) to figure out why she can't fit a 4-feet shelf into a spot made for 3-feet shelves. The spot for the 4-feet shelves right next to the 3-feet section.

Last edited:
Walkie Call Team Lift on Aisle D24, LOD comes "you call for a Team Lift?", i replied "Yes". *Watches him take down 120LB box wood table* then *Box slips his hand and smack him in the face*. Then he tells me that why you should never lift something yourself. i replied "OK" (Even though i did call for a Team Lift)

If you can't live as a shining example, you can always serve as a warning....of what NOT to do.

To our "village idiot" (again) when the phone starts ringing and the pharmacist is doing a flu shot, I'm doing the order, and the other tech is ALREADY on the phone, don't just stand there staring at it, ANSWER IT!!! I shouldn't have to snap at you and say "*VILLAGE IDIOT*, ANSWER THE DAMN PHONE!" And when you do, DON'T simply put the person on hold, HELP them!!! I mean, honestly....you've been there as long as I have and you can't answer the phone and help someone?!?!?!?! They're going to be screwed when I leave....

To our "village idiot" (again) when the phone starts ringing and the pharmacist is doing a flu shot, I'm doing the order, and the other tech is ALREADY on the phone, don't just stand there staring at it, ANSWER IT!!! I shouldn't have to snap at you and say "*VILLAGE IDIOT*, ANSWER THE DAMN PHONE!" And when you do, DON'T simply put the person on hold, HELP them!!! I mean, honestly....you've been there as long as I have and you can't answer the phone and help someone?!?!?!?! They're going to be screwed when I leave....

Is this person lazy or just nervous?

To my fellow flow team members who always gripes and groan that they don't get enough hours because of the new hired seasonal TM, when the ETL offers hours ,take some or just shut up.
today was no exception,4 of us stayed ( and only the seasonal TM did, even if everyone was asked) , we were only scheduled for 3 hrs this morning,I worked 7 and a half hours .
For this week,I was only scheduled 11hrs and got 23hrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back