To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOTM: You're not so bad, but I'm still not overly thrilled that I am being asked to train you to do a position I applied for and did not get. Apparently I don't know the job well enough to do it, but I know it well enough to train you do it despite you having absolutely zero retail experience. Totally makes sense. Or at least our dumbass ETL-HR thinks so.

TTOTM: You're not so bad, but I'm still not overly thrilled that I am being asked to train you to do a position I applied for and did not get. Apparently I don't know the job well enough to do it, but I know it well enough to train you do it despite you having absolutely zero retail experience. Totally makes sense. Or at least our dumbass ETL-HR thinks so.

I thought the GSTL still wanted to train you for GSA?

I thought the GSTL still wanted to train you for GSA?

He seems to be doing so, but no one else is the store seems to really be on board with it, and it's hard for him to find time to do so since my hours aren't being scheduled as training hours, just him trying to do so while I am scheduled as a cashier, which doesn't work very well since we rarely are slow enough to have one more cashier than needed unless they're actually scheduled as training hours.

Tonight I closed with the GSTL and the new GSA, and the GSTL had me do most of the new GSA's training.

The one long-standing GSA that I get along with the best advised yesterday that she thought it was in my best interest to bypass the ETL-HR and keep pestering the one HRTM/Trainer we have that does the scheduling, reminding her that I was still interested so she'd schedule me for GSA training.

Ugh. The HRTM might not having training hours to devote to that if your ETL isn't on board with it, though...because those training hours have to be pulled from somewhere.

I hate this entire situation for you. And I tell you, the crap you put up with as a GSA is generally ten times worse than this...so if you are fine with this, you might be okay with the extra crap for an extra 50 cents/hour.

TTOTM: I'm still not overly thrilled that I am being asked to train you to do a position I applied for and did not get. Apparently I don't know the job well enough to do it, but I know it well enough to train you do it despite you having absolutely zero retail experience. Totally makes sense. Or at least our dumbass ETL-HR thinks so.
My world for 5 yrs.
I feel for ya....

To the TLs and ETLs on earlier today: thank you soooo much for leaving me the only team member on the floor who could answer any calls, backups, assist guests, etc. For hours. That was super great. One team, one dream, amirite? And thanks for never answering a single call for me. That was nice of you. Really gave me a chance to shine. /sarcasm

TTOTM: I know you're only allowed to do CAFs but you do such a great job at them. I know the ETLs and TLs never give you the recognition you deserve and that's a shame.

To the GSTL: You are sincerely the best for refusing to call me up again for over an hour when you heard I was the only one on the floor. It let me actually complete a few tasks so I could set the night crew up right.

To that sr tl, thanks for buying us lunch today ,we have been working our butts off on the adjacency for the past few
Weeks...., with the wrong fixtures, not enough products, too much clearance and not enough hours!
And of course covering FRO breaks and backups....

To that CTL.

I don't normally work in market, but the one day I do, I busted my ass to get as many vehicles pushed out as I could because your team was way behind. At the end of the day, you act ungrateful because I didn't get absolutely everything done? See just how hard I try the next time. The problem isn't that we don't work hard enough, it's that we don't get enough hours! Any time I tell the ETLs, it falls on deaf ears. Maybe you could ask them?
Also, don't ask "Have you ever done x before?" in such a condescending way. I probably have, but we're constantly changing some of our processes, and perhaps this is one that I haven't done in a while.

To my stl. I am constantly amazed that you are able to get through the front door with the huge ego of yours. I still have yet to see why you think your leadership skills are so great . Oh, and the other etls, srtls, tls, you fight for a spot on your ass to kiss when you are in the store....while you were gone earlier this week...most of them talked crap about you.

TTOTM is there any way you can stop making your voice go high at the end of every sentence? You sound like you are talking to a two year old. So condescending...

We had an ETL that did this all the time.
It drove the team absolutely nuts.
Most of the people knew she wasn't doing it on purpose or to be insulting but they hated talking to her because of it.

To the two backroom team members that stayed 3 hours past schedule to back stock today and yesterday's trucks, I have mixed feelings about what you did. On one hand, you back stocked a ton of shite while at the same time, the 1pm, 2pm, and 3pm CAF pulls were huge because I pulled a lot of the shite that you just back stocked. I also smirked when I put all of the health and beauty crap that you probably back stocked before noon in a backstock cart and you were like "maybe you should push that to the line". Silly gooses, so naïve. Thanks for giving me more work. At least, I stayed busy which made the day go by fast.

To the human being or demon spawn or even Satan that created the flaw in RF apps that makes back stocking in only STO makes you pull pretty much anything that was just back stocked the hour before, if I only had a time machine or the ability to control and manipulate time. If that was possible, you would be at my mercy.
I'd probably go to the moment right before you were working on RF apps and knew that if you only back stock in STO that will create bogus CAF batches and pulls, and say "hey, there's been a family emergency, I need you to come with me immediately".
Flash forward, and we would both go to the day that you were conceived and we would probably be in public and I would point out your mother to you in the crowd and say "hey, that's your mother right there, if I interfere or cause anyone else to interfere with her routine(that originally didn't) on this day, there is a high chance that you will cease to exist".
I will finish with "if you want to keep living and exist, you will fix the flaw in RF apps immediately, and please don't tempt me" .

Yeah, I kinda ripped off the movies Looper and About Time but in this day and age, Hollywood is very limited when it comes to original ideas.

I should be a tv show or movie writer. One can dream.

To that one team member:

Stop asking me to do your job. Every day, you ask for a favor, and really, it's just a part of your job. I've got my own job to do, and I don't have time for more "favors".

To that other team member:

Stop mumbling. I can't understand a word out of your mouth. Also, put your guages back in your ears. The empty lobe holes flopping around are gross.

To that other other team member:

Get my name right. I've been here for a year, I see you nearly every day, and you haven't gotten my name right once. I correct you every single time, but you seem incapable of retaining that small bit of information. Hell, even people in the back room I rarely interact with know my name. What's your problem?

TTOTM:
Your locker stinks like a dirty baby diaper and rotten potatoes. For fuck's sake, clean it out!

(Is there someone I can talk to that can take care of this? I can't pinpoint which locker it's coming from and I have no idea which team member is using it. The stench is driving me crazy.)

TTOTM:
Your locker stinks like a dirty baby diaper and rotten potatoes. For fuck's sake, clean it out!

(Is there someone I can talk to that can take care of this? I can't pinpoint which locker it's coming from and I have no idea which team member is using it. The stench is driving me crazy.)

At my store, HR is in charge of anything locker-related. Talk to HR about it and let them know you're concerned about a potential health code violation.

TTOTM:

Please please please please PLEASE, stop with the attitude problems. What you are saying out loud, is probably what me and our TL are thinking, but you can't complain about it on the sales floor in front of guests. And you cant mumble about a guest when they are standing 10 feet from me and you. Save it for later. I don't want to have to report you or anything, because you are a huge step up from the last TM i was stuck with.. but I also don't want to get in trouble because of your mouth.

TTOTM in HR - what the hell were you thinking scheduling someone for their first day in the BR at 12 o'clock on Sunday.....when we were already shorthanded.....and the person you assigned to train them wasn't even on the schedule.......leaving the poor guy to listen to me try to describe what to do while I was running trying to get things done because....

To my TL - you are usually helpful, and listen when I ask for help, thanks for being a butthead and deciding you were too busy doing other things to lend a hand when we are telling you we are way being on pulls. I hope they come after you for the batches that rolled.....

To the person responsible for programming RF apps particularly STO and SUBT and making using STO when backstocking during the CAF pulls a living hell, you're a piece of crap and I will slap you if we ever meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back