To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
To that one 6'6 TM who leaves a three foot gap between the 'top' of your walls and the trailer ceiling: No! Bad! *Beast spritzes TM with a spray bottle of water*

To that one new hire who's running at 120% productivity, has their trailer door lanes looking better than Kate Upton, and is loading other guys trailers because you're 'bored': Keep it up. You're gonna go far in this place, kid.

To that one TL: I don't care how long you've been at Target and how long you've been a TL, I don't work for you. You have no people skills, and you're obviously not used to someone telling you no. If you talk to me again like I'm your little bitch, I'll probably cut you.

To the Monday thru Friday backroom opener, you are such a baby. I ask you what time are you leaving today and you refuse to answer me. You have done this before and I will never understand the attitude you have. I know I'm a grumpy prick but I only ask because once you leave, my workload increases. I want to plan ahead, dummy. You're such an immature baby. I feel sorry for you. I mean you have the emotional state and maturity of a 13 year old girl. You are a baby boomer for crying out loud. Act your age. Such a baby. It doesn't matter. I just won't ask anymore. If I want to know, I'll look at the schedule. Just be thankful that I'm not the backroom team lead. I would make you use the crown and make bales, cry baby.

TTOTM: Because you NCNS'd today, I got to pull a 10-hr shift at FA.
When our TL called (since HR doesn't any more), you said you 'felt sick' but your FB pics of you with your friends at the bar told a different story.
Good news is that I won't have to hustle any more hrs this week; I'll make my 40.
Thanks for that.

To that ETL: Ehehehehe. I'm crossing everything I got the DTL went into our backroom. Maybe if you weren't such a hardass we'd have warned you.

TTOTM:
Your locker stinks like a dirty baby diaper and rotten potatoes. For fuck's sake, clean it out!

(Is there someone I can talk to that can take care of this? I can't pinpoint which locker it's coming from and I have no idea which team member is using it. The stench is driving me crazy.)
Don't they automatically open after 12 hours? Or do you have the keyed ones? We have people who will leave drinks in them (unlocked) and they never get cleaned out. I found a couple of Starbucks drinks in one not too long ago that had solidified :eek: And people wonder why we have ants in the locker area :rolleyes:

TTOTM:
Your locker stinks like a dirty baby diaper and rotten potatoes. For fuck's sake, clean it out!

(Is there someone I can talk to that can take care of this? I can't pinpoint which locker it's coming from and I have no idea which team member is using it. The stench is driving me crazy.)
Don't they automatically open after 12 hours? Or do you have the keyed ones? We have people who will leave drinks in them (unlocked) and they never get cleaned out. I found a couple of Starbucks drinks in one not too long ago that had solidified :eek: And people wonder why we have ants in the locker area :rolleyes:

We have the keyed ones.

I physically shuddered at the thought of solidified drinks.

To that one cashier: you've probably been at the store longer than it's been here...I think the store was built around you. Thus, you should be able to figure out a few things without calling me over. For example: when a guest has a coupon for $5 off of a $35 home furnishings purchase (or something like that) and the item the guest picked out is $34.98, please don't call me over to ask me what to do. Just take the coupon and let's all move on with life. Ain't nobody got time to quibble over two cents!

Dear Cashier: I would love to know what your logic was in calling up a TM for a carryout, before starting the RedCard signup spiel. Did you think I had nothing better to do than to stand there and wait while you go on and on about RedCards before, during and after signing them up for one? While backup cashiering (both as something to do and because the lines were growing) and trying to pay attention to how far along in the process you were so I could do the actual damn carryout. Because no, I had a lot to do today and not enough time to do it, even before that happened. But hey, congrats on getting another RedCard today!

Dear Visitors: Thank you for not coming by and asking me how the new process is going. I don't think I could have given an answer that wasn't crazed laughter or blank stares.

Dear TL: Thanks for coming by to talk with me about the visit and seeing what we could do to make things better. I know I should be communicating this stuff more and I'll be working on that.

TTOTM: where was your conscience when you were the only one with full hours last year while the rest of your team mates need to work in other workcenter to make 40 hours? Where was it when you use signing hours for your workcenter but talk against me when our leader gives me our workcenter's hours? I already talked to our keader but she insist that if I finish with my workload early, I should come and help the team out hence the hours that she gave me. That"s only 3 days a week!

TTOETL: Thank you so much for showing me how great a leader you are by walking away when you saw me walking towards you. I was trying to help out in your department! *smh*

"I don't know why he had to yell at me for always complaining about backstocking softlines... you know I never complain about it, I just keep my mouth shut and do it, right?"

You literally complain about it EVERY. SINGLE. SHIFT. To EVERY. SINGLE. PERSON.

To that tm at guest service ( one or more) : how the hell do you accept a Kmart shirt, a Walmart pair of pants , used garments, nike shoes ...etc...
Maybe you just don't care!!!

We recently had someone accept a backpack with a NAME WRITTEN IN IT. First and last in sharpie. We sent it back and dumped in the defectives box with a note and another, separate GSA sent it back out. Unfortunately we have had flow helping with reshop if they finish their stuff early and guess what went out again?

Craziest part is a freaking guest actually bought it when we offered her a 15% discount on it.

To the backroom team members that made me pull stuff they had just back stocked in dairy for the 12pm and 1pm, you guys suck. Instead of creating more work for me, why didn't you lazy asses try to clean up line by removing the pallets on the front side of the line? Why do you and flow just leave empty or full pallets of who knows what on the front side of the line? The front side of the line is for pulls. Dummy bears, bouncing there and there and everywhere. They are the dummy bears. They are the dummy bears. Oh and I thought it was cute how you put pull clips on the stuff that I pulled in dairy. Before I went to dairy, I got a shopping cart and a back stock clip. No sense in putting a pull clip on it since the stuff I pulled is back stock. I also love your whole "I'm a man, I'm 40" attitude while I was pulling the regurgitated back stock. Like me doing that was putting you out or something.

I still say something is completely wrong with your accumulator/process if you are pulling that much stuff for the 11s. I mean, we'll have some stuff that won't go out, but most of our cafs almost entirely go out no matter when they were pulled. 11s are usually the ones that might have a lot of backstock, otherwise it's just a piece here and there. And even the 11s usually totally go out.

The 12s are always the worst. I have no idea what the problem is. We always have tons of back stock everywhere.

TTOTM who got 20 red cards in a week,

How.

Take "No" as a maybe.

Would you like to enroll for a Target Red Card Today?

No.

Okay, but if you ever change your mind you just need to bring in a blank check, and it will come out of your checking account, so there'll be no interest, fees, or credit check. It's just the same as paying with your normal debit card except you'll save 5% off every purchase, and have 1% of every purchase go back to a school of your choosing.

Also, if you ever shop online you'll get free shipping on all online purchases in addition to the usual benefits for online purchases, and it's even good at the starbucks in our store as well if you are a coffee drinker.

How.

Ttotm in my store who has a habit of grtting 3-5 a day

How has Target not given you a raise to $20 an hour you're just a cashier and if you're getting that many redcards you deserve it

How.

Ttotm in my store who has a habit of grtting 3-5 a day

How has Target not given you a raise to $20 an hour you're just a cashier and if you're getting that many redcards you deserve it

Scratch that I just remembered that cashier got 9 today that weren't counted on the board so it was 29 for the week. The GSA joked if Target gave raises based on Redcards they'd be paying her a million dollars a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back