To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
To whoever designed this year's holiday hanging decorations: we get what you are trying to do. Covering up Santa's face with the Christmas list means you don't have to choose a race for Santa. So it's a nice attempt at inclusivity. But honestly, he looks like a headless Santa. And the vote going around the store is that he is just creepy.

To whoever designed this year's holiday hanging decorations: we get what you are trying to do. Covering up Santa's face with the Christmas list means you don't have to choose a race for Santa. So it's a nice attempt at inclusivity. But honestly, he looks like a headless Santa. And the vote going around the store is that he is just creepy.
OMG!
Instead of the 'war on Christmas', it's the 'war on SANTA'!
Quick! Call faux news!

TTOETL- I must admit its been interesting watching you "freak out" this week over the upcoming major visit. You have talked to people like they are stupid and have been beyond rude...and I heard you whining( literally) about how much work you were doing for the visit...really? yes, you were in the building longer but I don't think you were working...you were too busy being an ass to everyone. Then the day of the visit...what did you do? freak the hell out...this is the same person who had said over and over that if you know your job and do it well you have nothing to worry about...If this is true then what is this saying about you ?

thank god it's not just me! I walk up to the presentation TL and signing TM working on hanging it up and I just ask "why is he decapitated"

I will have to look. Sadly I never notice the decorations unless they are casting a dark area towards the registers..

To those two etl's who bring out 4 or 5 items on the smart cart and make it look like you are working along side with the other TM's. We know what you are doing and you look stupid as you pretend to be doing work.

To that one team member who never listens to what I say when I talk but insists on telling me about your daughter.. I don't care, please stop...and please try to focus on actual work instead of kissing etl's butt.

TT new ETL-GE who is super super excited about REDcards and is swallowing that corp kool-aid the most: Please stop. Everyone can see through your facade. You aren't in any way impressing anyone when you jump around, cheerlead and scream "woo"s over channel 1 all day every day. You will never advance beyond ETL. You are destined to be yet another cog in the corporate machine, slaving away 12 hours a day 5 days a week for a meager salary.

To all of the team members who love talking over each other on channel one and not listen, we've got one mouth and 2 ears for a reason. The last few shifts have been especially irritating.

TtoETL I am sorry something made you have a "huffy" day but you aren't making it easier riding our asses to stop what we are doing and run the reshop at the fitting room. And then complain when the projects aren't done.

Last edited:
To that one stl, impressive LinkedIn. Gratz on cutting overtime so much. Also thanks for cutting my non-overtime hours in the process while my TL leaves at least 10 minutes late every single day.

To that TL, you leave late everyday, how is it that you leave carts on the floor every day?

thank god it's not just me! I walk up to the presentation TL and signing TM working on hanging it up and I just ask "why is he decapitated"
I thought the same exact thing when i saw those.

Team members who hung up all the cute banners of like, Rudolph and stuff: I'm not sure who you are, and I don't enjoy the HAPPY THANKSGIVING banner reminding me of the impending doom, but they're cute as fuck and make me smile whenever I get a chance to look up. Thanks.

To the greater majority of my store's dayside team: Please, for the love of all that is holy, learn how to use your walkies properly.

"-D?"
"-the LOD."
"-to 2?"
"-for the LOD."
[...]
"-looking for the LOD?"

facepalm.gif

Team members who hung up all the cute banners of like, Rudolph and stuff: I'm not sure who you are, and I don't enjoy the HAPPY THANKSGIVING banner reminding me of the impending doom, but they're cute as fuck and make me smile whenever I get a chance to look up. Thanks.

That would be your friendly neighborhood signing ninja.

I thought it was suppose to look like Santa was coming down through this ceiling....I never thought about the political correct Santa thing....now I can see what you mean

TTOTM/TTOETL...You hear someone talking on the walkie all day long...then you call their name and say ( insert name) are you one walkie? No, they have only been talking on it all day....stop...its annoying .

To the greater majority of my store's dayside team: Please, for the love of all that is holy, learn how to use your walkies properly.

"-D?"
"-the LOD."
"-to 2?"
"-for the LOD."
[...]
"-looking for the LOD?"

No smartasses at your store?

I had just left the front-end and was walking back to receiving to process the defectives and I hear the GSA call "Can you come to lane 11 please?"

I couldn't resist, I responded and asked everyone to come to lane 11 on the off chance she meant them since she hadn't specified who she wanted at lane 11.

She needed the LOD, I knew it had to be me or the LOD she was calling for but wasn't sure which, but I just couldn't resist being a wiseass.

"-D?"
"-the LOD."
"-to 2?"
"-for the LOD."
[...]
"-looking for the LOD?"

No smartasses at your store?

I had just left the front-end and was walking back to receiving to process the defectives and I hear the GSA call "Can you come to lane 11 please?"

I couldn't resist, I responded and asked everyone to come to lane 11 on the off chance she meant them since she hadn't specified who she wanted at lane 11.

She needed the LOD, I knew it had to be me or the LOD she was calling for but wasn't sure which, but I just couldn't resist being a wiseass.

That'll get you coached at my store, and as a "leader in the building" I'd be having a pretty serious conversation with my ETL about shaming/embarrassing people over the Walkie.

and as a "leader in the building" I'd be having a pretty serious conversation with my ETL about shaming/embarrassing people over the Walkie.

Our ETL-LOG'd need to get coached in that case.

We have a book of wookie sounds at guest services often, one day I played its sound through the walkie a few times, ETL-LOG responded with "I'm sorry, <insert GSTL's name>, I couldn't quite make that out, could you please repeat that?" whenever I did it. Everyone found it amusing, except the GSTL.

I thought it was suppose to look like Santa was coming down through this ceiling....I never thought about the political correct Santa thing....now I can see what you mean
And Santa has really dainty ankles...like size 4 compared to his xxl behind. Total fail on signs this season...the Halloween ones were awesome.

Ttotm: I took four days off. In a row. For the first time in for years. Was it too much to ask I not get Facebook posts from other tms about how market was falling apart without me? It's not rocket science...

Another one for the new ETL-GE: Please stop trying to guess who's calling you on the walkie. You usually guess wrong and it's embarrassing. "Go ahead, [TM who is not me]" gets annoying after a while.

TTOTM: I explained Steritech to you, please stop cross contaminating when you backstock. Baby food goes on one side of the valley and wipes/soaps go on the other. Kitty litter goes one one side and food/treats go on the other.

To backroom team members that assist with me CAF pulls aka my helper, please do not leave early. If you are scheduled to leave at 230 or 530pm, you don't need to be coming up to me at 220pm or 520pm and say "see you later, I'm leaving". You need to stop being a lazy ass and help me finish the pulls or at least help pull a couple more batches. One day, I hope the roles reversed in which you have the joy of being the backroom closer and I get to be your helper and I'm gonna leave early and leave you hanging. How you like that?

And another thing lazy ass backroom helpers, don't you ever tell me that you're going to take a break and then clock out for the day. If you are scheduled to leave at 230pm or 530pm, you better not be taking a break at 215pm or 515pm. I don't want to hear "I didn't have time earlier in the day to take a break". That's bullshit. If only I was the team lead of backroom, I would be your daily nightmare.

ttotm/ Please stop complaining about every little thing. You don't want to stay late when asked...yet you complain about hours. You complain about not getting your "fair share" of weekends off...yet you have been off the past two weekend and another one coming up. If that had been anyone else scheduled like that you would had run them down like a dirty dog. Please please please stop...I cant take much more.

Do any of you sometimes miss your name on the walkie? I was helping two guests today, so I couldn't tell that someone was asking for me several times (and that person got frustrated). I genuinely sometimes do not hear if someone is calling for me on the walkie, I wouldn't intentionally ignore it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back