To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
to my old team….I am sorry….I watched the management at my new store TODAY get ready for the madness that will be Thursday/Friday. I know from experience you all will watch the etl's scurry around like ants tomorrow night to do what I saw my STL on down doing today.

Oh and to the old management…you all suck rocks. It is seriously nice to be appreciated and told that I am doing a good job on a regular basis. You might not have the turnover if you did such things. (Oh and it's even better to be at a store that is right now one of the highest in sales in my speciality area in the entire company….and to hear the horror stories of the fitting room at the old store….you miss me, you really, really miss me :) )

Sorry, but I have to say, that if you read REDWIRE, you'd know. Anyone with access to email or MyDevice has access to REDWIRE.

And yes, I'm not going to argue with a cashier, but I will let the ETL-GE know that there should be better training and/or communication. That's a problem?

It just seems like e-mailing their ETL-GE would take a lot more time compared to simply arguing with them about it.
arguing would accomplish nothing. you would be surprised what an email to a etl can accomplish.

To the seasonals who, even after getting walkies, still weren't responding to ANYTHING: Fuck all of you.

To whoever loaded our Black Thursday shippers on the truck: Fuck you too.

To whoever decided that single coverage in electronics on the day before Thanksgiving was a good idea:
facepalm.gif

TO ALL OF HARDLINES: I am one of maybe five hardlines people who knows how to backstock. Therefore, I had no issue when the opening LOD told me to help backstock for the double trucks we had today. I also had no problem pulling the 12PM, 1PM, and 2PM CAFs. Whatever, y'know, I'm back there.

ANSWER THE GODDAMN PHONE CALLS. Today we were consistently getting the fitting room operator telling us the call came back to her three times and I don't CARE if you're not scheduled in seasonal, answer the bloody seasonal calls.

Also to the lady working in toys today: Goddammit answer the fucking toys calls you have no excuse.

I am fairly certain that we have gone over "how to pick up a call" with you all.

Also to whoever from corporate or whoever sends fixtures: Yes thank you for sending us the 12 brand new perfume lockboxes. I mean sure, it's taken forever to get them but we're all too busy to install them this week thank you so much.

TTOTM: Everything I do is timed. You know this. Get the hell out of my way when I'm trying to get through 12 pm CAFs.

PS: There are 15 vehicles of pulls on the line that you could be working on instead of yapping at me and blocking my way.

Who looks at a printer in a cart of trash, reshop and flip labels parked next to the TSC door and thinks "yep, nobody's using this" before taking the whole thing? Or just the printer itself? A TM and an ETL, respectively. I'm surprised it only took a month or two before this started but twice is too much. I'm going to hide my printer when I'm on lunch now.

To Toy Team: aldkfjalfkjakljfalkfjalja. If you weren't under instocks' hours I wouldn't be so mad about what you're doing (or not, as the case may be) but here we are.

TTOTM...

how in the EVER LOVING FUCK do you mistake a REDcard for a gift card. I mean did the absence of a barcode or the presence of a magstrip or hey maybe the fact that IT SAYS REDCARD ON THE FRONT not tip you off?!

and to make matters worse, you're a permanent hire. I would trade nearly ANY of my seasonals for you any day. you're not even supposed to be a cashier, you're only back on my front end because the sales floor couldn't deal with you. but for most of the last few shifts I've worked with you, I've spent 90% of my day not even doing my actual job because of how much time I've had to spend running back and forth between your lane to answer your dumbass questions and the service desk to fix your incredibly simple mistakes. which I'm not even going to complain about, because at this point, I don't WANT to show you how to use fix a mistake again. it'd probably only create ten more.

you are such a nice guy. but I really, really hope you don't last past your 90.

TTOTM

I know our job sucks sometimes, but maybe, just maybeee, if you didn't take it out on your fellow TM's, you'd have a much better day. It takes less effort to laugh than to frown and damn it, I try but instead of badabang, I get badaboooo. :/

TTOETL I have no idea what is wrong with you but you are rude to everyone. While I was vibing myself to death trying to make our guests feel welcome you were standing there scowling at everyone. Way to lead by example. [sarcasm font]

TTOTM...

how in the EVER LOVING FUCK do you mistake a REDcard for a gift card. I mean did the absence of a barcode or the presence of a magstrip or hey maybe the fact that IT SAYS REDCARD ON THE FRONT not tip you off?!

and to make matters worse, you're a permanent hire. I would trade nearly ANY of my seasonals for you any day. you're not even supposed to be a cashier, you're only back on my front end because the sales floor couldn't deal with you. but for most of the last few shifts I've worked with you, I've spent 90% of my day not even doing my actual job because of how much time I've had to spend running back and forth between your lane to answer your dumbass questions and the service desk to fix your incredibly simple mistakes. which I'm not even going to complain about, because at this point, I don't WANT to show you how to use fix a mistake again. it'd probably only create ten more.

if there that bad they wont make. just do the deed before day seventy and document all his f ups

TTOTM...

if there that bad they wont make. just do the deed before day seventy and document all his f ups

To the softlines TL: I don't care how busy it is. I am a guest when I am off the clock. If I want to talk to my friend (who is on the clock) for a minute, I will. Considering how you have no problem with coworkers hanging out with you when you're on the clock and they're not, this is simply just being a lil bitch.

Also get an attitude adjustment, you're a TL for the love of god act like one

TTOTM: I don't know if you meant it but your comment about "[GSTL] put you back here? You're not cashiering?" was really crappy. You were the only one on service desk, and you were doing defectives. GSTL put me there to take care of guests. Yeah, I need to ask questions sometimes, but I haven't been here as long as you and I'm basically backup guest service- I get put on there when the regular girls you're best friends with call off or the line is too big for you to handle. So I don't really get a chance to learn anything since I get shuffled around so goddamn much. So please keep your probably-unintential-but-still-bitchy remarks to yourself.

To my stl: I get that you and all the etls worked some long ass days prior to and Thurs night/Friday. However, other than the Sr tls, and one etl,,,,the rest of you did nothing but just stand around ...while us mere tms did all the grunt work. You made comments how you felt bad that they ( etsl srtls) had to be away from their family so much this past week and on Thanksgiving. Well, the rest of us were away from out families as well....and you didn't seem to feel bad about that. STOP making comments like this...its childish and proves just how much of a sorry leader you are . I for one don't feel bad that you had work such long hours or haven't had a day off in over two weeks....Spot pays you a hell of a lot more than I do....and you knew what you were getting into so stop bitching about it .

TTOTM

I know our job sucks sometimes, but maybe, just maybeee, if you didn't take it out on your fellow TM's, you'd have a much better day. It takes less effort to laugh than to frown and damn it, I try but instead of badabang, I get badaboooo. :/
We have one of these at our store

TTOTM: Don't blame the instocks team for you having to work on the dairy pallet from the truck. They have nothing to do with flow. I even explained this to you. You should have confronted the ETL-LOG who had you work it out, not one of the instocks tms during their lunch.
You got upset at the wrong person and made the break room uncomfortable for the time you were there.

TTOETL: Contrary to your belief, there's a lot of stuff I have to get done in market before the store opens. What the hell do you think pfresh openers do for two hours before opening?

To that one leader: I don't know what I ever did to you, but this whole setting-me-up-to-fail-every-time-you're-LOD thing is really starting to get old. Seriously, grow the fuck up. And don't even try to get on me about not finishing my zone when you moved me to a high-traffic area halfway through a shift on Thanksgiving weekend.

To that one team member: I don't care if you bought the STL a coffee or slept with Kate Upton. You're a team member, not a team leader. You were never promoted, and frankly, I can't see anyone respecting you if you ever do get a promotion. So kindly deflate your head and stop bossing my co-workers around. I'll bet the only reason you haven't done that to me is because you would never stoop so low as to talk to me. So to you as well, grow the fuck up.

To that new cashier, I know your up to something, I can feel it and I'm not alone. You must of had everyone you know fill out the surveys, not even our best cashiers get that many props, by name in the survey in a year,that you got in a week! :rolleyes: Also its amazing they spelled your name right since it's unusual! I bet that you'll be doing the perp walk within your 90 days.:D

So after I heard what the local cops said about you on Black Friday I googled your name, HAHA! Your an idiot if you don't know that AP is waiting until they have enough for a felony!:p

To that new cashier, I know your up to something, I can feel it and I'm not alone. You must of had everyone you know fill out the surveys, not even our best cashiers get that many props, by name in the survey in a year,that you got in a week! :rolleyes: Also its amazing they spelled your name right since it's unusual! I bet that you'll be doing the perp walk within your 90 days.:D

So after I heard what the local cops said about you on Black Friday I googled your name, HAHA! Your an idiot if you don't know that AP is waiting until they have enough for a felony!:p
AP finally closed on one of the redcard kings, third person in 2 years. credit card fraud is starting to be a trend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back