To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
To that one team member who keeps STOing baby/pet foods with the chemical types of baby/pets. There's a reason why we separated food type and chemical types in different sections. We even took the time to go to the computer and used Microsoft Word to print of a sign not to STO any type of food on this section. Why the hell can't you read the damn sign that's in front of your face?

Don't worry though, someone finally fixed the glitch in the system that tells who pulled/backstock the products. Now we can find out who you are and teach you how to read.

Lady, you could give ALL of our CAs a good tutorial.
Imerzan, we're lucky we haven't have a car-smack lately but this is the second time with the doors...:(

Haha, I can see it now: all of the Guest Attendants gathered in the conference room, talking about what a hard-ass "the guy Red has coming in" is supposed to be...and then I walk in. :D

This is not your Target home store/where you work at.
I don't know you, you don't know me.
So DO NOT reach over the counter and scan your discount card! Tell me you have it, and *I* will scan it for you.

(It just bugged me, and I found that rude.
The person who did it doesn't work at our Target, and I don't know them at all.
I don't care when fellow team member/co-workers that work at the same store I do do it, because at least I KNOW them. :/)

What sort of coupon fraud?

Mutliple coupons to bring down the total.

The thing that pisses me off is when I tried to get my GSTL also walked right by me and didn't look up at her PDA. She later apologized for this. AP is placing the blame on me. Why I do share some blame. I do think the fact he stopped and turned around and saw that i needed help and walked off means he shares some of it.

I should have stopped this sooner, and sent out a lane alert.

Last edited:
This is not your Target home store/where you work at.
I don't know you, you don't know me.
So DO NOT reach over the counter and scan your discount card! Tell me you have it, and *I* will scan it for you.

(It just bugged me, and I found that rude.
The person who did it doesn't work at our Target, and I don't know them at all.
I don't care when fellow team member/co-workers that work at the same store I do do it, because at least I KNOW them. :/)

I'm sorry. Force of habit. Didn't mean to be annoying next time I'll let you scan it in.

Dear receiving TM:

I thought you were certified to operate the stacker? How did you manage to dump 20 cases of Pepsi off the high pallet in the receiving steel?

Oh, you mean you backed out and started turning before you were clear of the adjacent pallets? Well sounds like that's your mop-up job, not mine!

Mutliple coupons to bring down the total.

The thing that pisses me off is when I tried to get my GSTL also walked right by me and didn't look up at her PDA. She later apologized for this. AP is placing the blame on me. Why I do share some blame. I do think the fact he stopped and turned around and saw that i needed help and walked off means he shares some of it.

I should have stopped this sooner, and sent out a lane alert.
Multiple as in they were using more than one mfg, one target per item? I thought you would be able to tell them that, no, you can't accept more than those two per item if they didn't have more of said items? Not entirely sure what exactly happened, though I'd like to understand better..

I'm sorry. Force of habit. Didn't mean to be annoying next time I'll let you scan it in.
Thanks, I guess? Though I doubt you're the offending party.

Iunno. I apologise if it seems to be a petty greivance, but it bugs me because it seems like a sort of invasion of space. Behind the counter is 'my' area, strangers not allowed? xD;

I understand if it is a force of habit, but even when I'm at a different Target, I always wait until the person's done scanning my items, and them tell them (politely) that I have my discount card that needs to be scanned.

Just like ingrained manners of not barging in someone's home without invitation, i guess (for me).

Thanks, I guess? Though I doubt you're the offending party.

Iunno. I apologise if it seems to be a petty greivance, but it bugs me because it seems like a sort of invasion of space. Behind the counter is 'my' area, strangers not allowed? xD;

I understand if it is a force of habit, but even when I'm at a different Target, I always wait until the person's done scanning my items, and them tell them (politely) that I have my discount card that needs to be scanned.

Just like ingrained manners of not barging in someone's home without invitation, i guess (for me).

Not a petty grievance.
I had never thought of it and have done it in other stores probably pissing off cashiers without realizing it.
Just thanking you for bringing it to my attention.

To that one team member I caught "backstocking" with no PDA...^^%%%*#*^@*&^#%&$

That is all.

WOW! Someone did this??? Amazing! Hope it's not happening in our store. A few years ago I was training someone how to backstock. I was in the next aisle and she said this is located in H&B, is that where I backstock it? Another TM said yes. I rolled my eyes and asked what pull group did the PDA say. She said paper. I said that is where it should be backstocked. (It was those small packs of tissues from the travel section.) My question is who trained this other TM??? It certainly wasn't me!

To that one team member I caught "backstocking" with no PDA...^^%%%*#*^@*&^#%&$

That is all.

No what I can't stand is walking into the electronics stockroom and there is a million baffles in every waco... I sometimes wonder who does the backstock in there...

Please describe what happened. That sounds hilarious.

Went a little something like this..

Me noticing TM randomly putting things in Gro2.
"Hey, what are you doing?" *confused*
TM.."I'm backstocking this last flat"
Me"..." "Sooo, where's your PDA?"
TM "There weren't any, so I don't have one"
Me "..." "I'm..baffled.."
TM "Why?"
Me "So, you're backstocking without a PDA?"
TM "Yea"
Me "How long have you been doing this without a PDA?"
TM "Since I got here, is there a problem?"
Me "Yea..."
The rest of the conversation consisted of me telling him exactly what the problem was and him saying "oh" repeatedly.

Me when the BrTL arrived..
"Hey, we have to update all of Gro2"

Other questions to consider: who trained him? Was Gro2 the only aisle he was working? If he had been working there a while there was probably other times he was working without a PDA. What other aisles did he backstock without a PDA? Just some food for thought. Good luck in getting this fixed.

What's bad about backstocking without a PDA? I'm a cashier so I have no idea what all this stuff is.

I'm guessing because it loses track of stuff?

What's bad about backstocking without a PDA? I'm a cashier so I have no idea what all this stuff is.

Yeah the system needs to know where every item is located, and using a pda is the only way to tell the system you're putting an item in a location. If the system doesn't know where an item is, it can't pull it and therefore the salesfloor wouldn't be replenished.

Other questions to consider: who trained him? Was Gro2 the only aisle he was working? If he had been working there a while there was probably other times he was working without a PDA. What other aisles did he backstock without a PDA? Just some food for thought. Good luck in getting this fixed.

He's been with us a few months now, catching him in the act actually helped us pinpoint where some of the issues we've been having in other fillgroups were coming from. He works on the SF in grocery and would only occasionally help in the back, which is fortunate in that it was isolated to one stockroom. I have the feeling that he knew better, just didn't care. BTW, his trainer was mortified.

Besides what FS said you also enter the quantity of that item you are backstocking in the waco or on the shelf. Keeps a better record of our inventory.

He's been with us a few months now, catching him in the act actually helped us pinpoint where some of the issues we've been having in other fillgroups were coming from. He works on the SF in grocery and would only occasionally help in the back, which is fortunate in that it was isolated to one stockroom. I have the feeling that he knew better, just didn't care. BTW, his trainer was mortified.

I'm sure you were glad when you caught him. I can only imagine the thoughts going through the trainer's head when you told him. When I train I always remind them to ask questions if they're not sure about something. I'd much prefer going over tasks multiple times rather than going back and trying to correct mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back