To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
To my entire morning team you are all amazeballs! You knocked out those POG's like it was nobodies business and all while the myDevices were completely unusable! Proud of you guys!
We did the vacuum wall that day. My Plano tm decided I needed to ha handleve the displays on my own. The pptl will be spoken to about her team being lazy wastes of space.

To that tl : stop asking tms for pills! We are not your freaking dealer ! You are so high everyday , you are a danger to yourself and everybody else !
You keep losing your my device , PDA , phone , carts etc ...
Go to rehab !

To that one TM: Yes they revise parts of Entertainment every Tuesday. They do not reset the whole thing. I don't know why you apparently think that we shouldn't have to do our job over there just because a couple aisles change every week.

To that other TM: If you're going to check for a second location why don't you fill the empty home location first. Even I said you could backstock it because I assumed you had figured out that basic first step by now.

To any future TMs I train: I hope you're looking forward to me explaining the most basic shit to you because experience is showing me that's what I have to do.

TTOETL: Thanks for giving me the opportunity to train those ETLs on Ship from Store today.

I especially appreciate you telling me in advance so that I had time to prepare...Oh that's right, you didn't tell me until introducing them that they flew in from another state specifically to spend all day learning about SFS from me.

They were very impressed with your world-famous communication skills...

TTOTM: Just because someone hands you a walkie and tells you to watch the lanes for a few minutes does not make you the actual GSA. Every time you cover a GSA's break, you get even bossier than your actual boss. You don't have to instruct the cashiers on how to do their job. You don't have to give the cart attendant work to do. And stop talking down to the sales floor TMs who come up for backup. Just watch the freaking lanes and call for backup when needed. I swear, you give some people the smallest amount of power and it goes straight to their heads.

Tttms: keep fucking with me and see how shit lands. I got this promotion as a stepping point and I will not let you hold me back. You will not win. So keep talking filth and playing non-brand music. Keep being passive aggressive and expecting me to do your job. The pptl is behind me, the stl is behind me and the last guy who screwed with me quit because he couldn't win.

To the backroom team member that was putting softlines pulls by the lines: you have been working here for 8 years. You should know better. Softlines team members will not walk all the way to the line to get pulls. Softlines pulls needs to stay in the softlines side of the backroom. Do not leave a flat of diapers on the line. Just don't. You should know better. And thanks for not helping me with the POGs and research today because the genius ETL wanted her to do backstock after the 12pm CAF pulls. At 1pm, I was on my own the whole day and it was a disaster. I was behind all day and wound up staying until close to 830pm as a result.

To the backroom team lead, why is it my job to sweep the damn floor in the backroom? You and one of the bozos from the early morning backroom team were doing bullshit work ie transferring items from a shopping cart to a tub in the last 30 minutes of your shift. You could have done that but you didn't want to do it so you threw it on me as usual.

TTO new GSA: You've been here for what, a week now, and you've managed to piss off the entire front end on the daily ever since. Let me tell you something,"honey" (please quit fucking calling me that), I don't give a shit that you weren't responsible for sales planners at your other store, you're responsible for them here just like the rest of us (plus so much more, oh if you only knew yet). And instead of ignoring me when I try to train you how to do them and pulling a brand new salesfloor tm and making him do it when HE doesnt even know how, how's about you fucking get off your ass, use your brain and do your job. Also, I don't give a shit that we close guest service differently and you're uncomfortable with that so you don't want to close...LEARN IT. The only difference is that we also print a report from store applications to include with CRC. Is it that hard to learn how to press a few buttons on the computer? That makes you so uncomfortable you refuse to close guest service? On the plus side, thanks for the service desk shift :)

I am beginning to highly doubt you were actually a gsa at your old store.

And final thing: STOP treating the front end like total shit and talking to them so disrespectfully, as well as pretending like you are mine and the other GSAs boss. Get fucking real.

Although, I'd have to say youd be perfect ETL material: you're lazy, on a power trip, treat everyone like shit, and don't know what the fuck you're doing.

Edit: You might also want to not hand off your tm discount card to your friends in front of everybody. Etl-ap is a serious dude, and kind of an asshole. I'd watch it if I were you.

Last edited:
And TToGSTL:

I dont know what the fuck I'd do without you. You've helped me through so much and there's no way I could put into words how much you've helped me and how much I appreciate you. You deserve the best of the entire world and I hope you get it one day. If/when you leave this store, I leave. Period.

TTOTM: "The make up girl". Really ! It took you 4 hours to do that little of make up!?!? So tired of you milking your job and making the rest of us work harder ... like we don't work hard enough. I don't know what your deal is? But get over it!!

To that one TL: You've made it to TL after being on flow a few years now and don't know how to make a bale. And when we took the time to try and show you how, you kind of just wandered off for most of it.

Between this and not working three weekends in a row, you're a real inspiration.

Not that either of us work at Target anymore, buuuuuuuuut

TTOFTM: I always knew there was something off about you. You had that "look" to you, but man I was half joking when I thought you were a pedophile, but it seems my jokes/suspicions were correct. Hope you enjoy jail, guy! They'll sure enjoy you.

TTOTM: "The make up girl". Really ! It took you 4 hours to do that little of make up!?!? So tired of you milking your job and making the rest of us work harder ... like we don't work hard enough. I don't know what your deal is? But get over it!!

Not going to totally defend her here, but the makeup, if done CORRECTLY, can take forever to actually push. One box of Loreal products can take almost 2 hours by itself depending on how badly the area needs to be zoned, how many times you're up for backup at the lanes, and how many guests you're with.

As someone who worked Hardlines for a while before coming over to cosmetics, I can honestly say that one average size box of cosmetics is the equivalent to an overflowing CAF for pretty much any other department.

TTOTM: You're my hero! Thank you for the drive-by back massages all day. I really needed them.

TTOTL: While the back massages from ^ were great, you walking up and french-braiding my hair when it kept falling out of the ponytail and bun was even better.

Y'all made me feel all special and pampered like the Princess that I am. (Totally kidding, I just get called that at work by my ETLs)

Not going to totally defend her here, but the makeup, if done CORRECTLY, can take forever to actually push. One box of Loreal products can take almost 2 hours by itself depending on how badly the area needs to be zoned, how many times you're up for backup at the lanes, and how many guests you're with.

As someone who worked Hardlines for a while before coming over to cosmetics, I can honestly say that one average size box of cosmetics is the equivalent to an overflowing CAF for pretty much any other department.

TTOTM: You're my hero! Thank you for the drive-by back massages all day. I really needed them.

TTOTL: While the back massages from ^ were great, you walking up and french-braiding my hair when it kept falling out of the ponytail and bun was even better.

Y'all made me feel all special and pampered like the Princess that I am. (Totally kidding, I just get called that at work by my ETLs)
Some more information. She is part of our over night flow team. She has no interruptions at all. She didn't have those big boxes of make up. Just a small amount of pulls and a couple of small boxes. I can see where it would take a long time when she gets those huge Laurel ...Revlon boxes but what she does is so blatantly wrong. She does this all the time now. Just tired of people not doing their job .

TTOTL: I made the mistake of saying I hate the word "fart." Now, you mention it every time I speak to you, and even make "fart noises" when around.

You're a vile human being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back