To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOTM,

You are a fucking creep.

First of all, your stalkerish behavior towards some of the girls here is disgusting. Second, you bitch and moan so much that I'm surprised you're not really a girl to start with. But the fact that you have been reported as asking which girls are "DTF" in our store and the fact that you won't leave several of my friends alone means you're automatically on my (s)hitlist.

I'm glad you don't like me. I'm glad you think I'm a bitch.

Because I'm going to take care of these girls and make sure you don't hurt them.

DTF? Bitch, I'm Down To Fuck You Up.

TTOTM,

You are a fucking creep.

First of all, your stalkerish behavior towards some of the girls here is disgusting. Second, you bitch and moan so much that I'm surprised you're not really a girl to start with. But the fact that you have been reported as asking which girls are "DTF" in our store and the fact that you won't leave several of my friends alone means you're automatically on my (s)hitlist.

I'm glad you don't like me. I'm glad you think I'm a bitch.

Because I'm going to take care of these girls and make sure you don't hurt them.

DTF? Bitch, I'm Down To Fuck You Up.

Something about this really rubs me the wrong way. If he's ACTUALLY being a stalker, (I don't know how that's avoidable if you work together) and going around asking who's "DTF" then has anyone reported him yet? Or, he HAS been reported, yet not fired? Target loves firing people, I can't imagine why they would keep someone around that would be that big of a liability. Also, what if some girls really are just "DTF?" Nothing wrong with that. I wonder if this guy is only a creep because he's probably not very attractive.

TTOGSA: It is truly unfair that you were denied the opportunity to jump up to GSTL. You work hard and your fellow TMs know that.

Something about this really rubs me the wrong way. If he's ACTUALLY being a stalker, (I don't know how that's avoidable if you work together) and going around asking who's "DTF" then has anyone reported him yet? Or, he HAS been reported, yet not fired? Target loves firing people, I can't imagine why they would keep someone around that would be that big of a liability. Also, what if some girls really are just "DTF?" Nothing wrong with that. I wonder if this guy is only a creep because he's probably not very attractive.

A case has been submitted to AP and HR because the girls have been complaining about him. They're watching him and gathering a case. In the meantime, I'm reporting everything I see to our TPS.

And most of our girls have boyfriends anyway.

TTOTM: just do your damn job. If you're asked to do something, DO IT!!! Stop avoiding certain positions and trying to do only one because you aren't all that great at the one you want to do. ESPECIALLY when I'm the one doing the one you want to do. NO! I don't "need help." If I do, I'll ASK!!!:mad:

Another thing about my previous post, I also left the hanger box completely full with hangers about to fall out of the box and one of the balers was full too. Both balers were full but I only made one bale. The baler that I didn't change out had been full since Saturday night which means it probably wasn't change until Monday morning. My days of making two bales in the same day are over. One is my limit. Besides, one of the lazy ass morning backroom team members could have made a bale but didn't want to do so. No accountability but fuck it because I don't give a shit anymore. I also left the broom and dust pan out in the open so someone might have jacked that. It's usually hidden behind the hanger box because people will steal it and not return it. Oh well. Just sad that you have to do that. You have to hide a broom and dust pan because people will take it and not return it.

Now that I'm gone, I've got some shit to get off my chest.

TTOETL-LOG- You're a bitch. Plain and simple. The way you go out of your way to make other women (not men, only women...self esteem issues, maybe?) feel like shit is completely pathetic. My Tuesday mornings are filled with a lot less dread these days.

TTOETL-FOOD: I love you. You're a truly amazing boss and an amazing person. I'll actually really miss you.

TTOETL-AP: I kind of want to say fuck you and I hate you, but at the same time, I think deep down inside you're a good human being. I kind of know you are.

TTOTL: I don't know what you did to my heart. But it was weird, I don't know when or how or why it happened, I'll never understand why I felt the way I did, all I know is I don't ever want to feel that again. I also don't understand why you did what you did and said what you said....

TTOGSA: I love you and I hope we stay friends for life. You're the most honest, loyal person I've ever met in my life, and you deserve SO much more than what this life has given you.

TTOCashier: Don't feel guilty, love. None of what happened is your fault.

TTOTL: STOP IT. You whore.

Last edited:
You have to hide a broom and dust pan because people will take it and not return it.
Happened all the time at my SB/FA.
We'd plaster it with SB stickers & write "Starbucks" all over the handles in grey sharpie & they'd turn up in the CA closet or the maintenance area in back.
They'd see me grabbing it, I'd give 'em a fierce look & say "MINE!" before stomping back to SB.

TTOGSTL/GSA/WHOEVER sent that TM to GS to cover yesterday - STOP. She isn't fully trained and just made more of a mess! Either train these people properly or keep them away from the SD!

I was that person but I finally demanded proper training so now I can actually be helpful. It seems like my store is seriously short on people who can cover GS breaks and lunches.

TTOGSTL/GSA/WHOEVER sent that TM to GS to cover yesterday - STOP. She isn't fully trained and just made more of a mess! Either train these people properly or keep them away from the SD!
I second this.

TTOTM: I told you when I found out who you were I'd beat your ass. Lucky for you, you're an executive and I'm not into getting fired. UNlucky for you, I have ZERO problems beating the shit out of you off the clock. You tried to become my "friend" for a while, and I know all of the bars you go to. Better hope I don't decide to go drinking on the same night you do. Bet you're wishing you hadn't told me all that, huh?

To those newly promoted TLs: Congrats and good luck.

To that one TM: I was hoping you'd get one of those positions. But maybe you'll get something better in the future.

It seems like my store is seriously short on people who can cover GS breaks and lunches.

A former GE of mine would watch the lanes for 15 minutes so the GSTL could cover the service desk TM's break. If there's a TL on the floor, they should be able to cover the service desk, or they can cover GSTL so the GSTL can cover the service desk.

To that one team member: Yes. I'm taking your stuff off of my counter and hiding it in random locations. I know, I know. Setting your myDevice, walkie, and paperwork on a box of bananas in the ambient room is juvenile. Wait til you see where I put your binder.

Quit cluttering up my shit with foreign, too. I'm running out of places to hide that shit, too. My hijinx will only elevate. There's a reason your areas look like garbage and mine are always clean. You're a fucking raccoon hoarding all the shit you do.

To that one ETL: Screw you A$$hole. You know I have been working on my bachelor's degree for a long time. And yet, at the first chance you got, you denied my time off request on my graduation day. For what? Because it is a holiday weekend before xmas. NOT everyone is going to work that day. Target can afford to give me, one of the rare team members who is graduating from a 4 year college (at least at my store), during the holiday weekend.

Want to know more, see my thread in the general area called "Walking college graduation vs working during holiday weekend?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back