To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Telling me that we have "real" AP now, and saying that you're going to tell them about us standing around in the back, doesn't earn you any favors. We weren't doing anything wrong. And if I get called for a coaching because of this, you will pay dearly.

WTF does you having "real" AP have to do with anything? Unless the ETL-AP is LID, they're likely too busy with other stuff in the store to bother with people talking.
TTOPharmacyCashier: I am pretty doubtful that Pharmacy dress code permits wearing of short shorts, but I am sure not going to say anything! Especially if the Pharmacist herself doesn't.

Last edited:
TTOTM in market A) stop calling out on days when we have a PFresh truck it's becoming a habit and B) QMOS your shit before you leave!

TTOSoftlinesTM: We almost never talk, mainly because you're so busy with shoes and I'm busy imagining what it would feel like to set cosmetics on fire, but it meant a lot to me that you came over, gave me a hug, and told me that I shouldn't quit just because of management.

TTOETL: You're in charge of the backroom and flow, so why don't you do something like, say, hold them accountable for their laziness? Don't defend a team that has been frequently proven to be awful.

TTOVMTL: I hate you. You were told I was stressed out and pissed, so you came over to cosmetics, and your words to me were literally, "Wow. I zoned this 2 days ago. You really let it go to hell." When I snap and go on a rampage, you're first up.

TTOGSA/GSTM: I love you. Thank you for always siding with me and being willing to tell off anyone who tries to mess with me.

TTWholeLeadershipTeam: I love my coworkers, but YOU guys leave a LOT to be desired. If things don't change soon I'm out of here. I can't take the panic attacks I just by thinking of coming in.

To that cart attendant: You're awesome. Not only are you great at collecting carts, but you're also prompt with cleaning up spills, you always help out at the checklanes, and if we need it, you help out in Hardlines. You should be making double what you're making now.

Ttoetlhr-hope you don't like your job. Don't ever threaten me with illegal actions and think it will fly. You've just escalated my issues from a hotline discussion to emailing the dtl (maybe the hrbp) and asking for a meeting when you are in the store again. With backup and handouts. I will be pushing for your termination. HARD. And I have a week to prepare...see you next week.

Page 300!

TTOTM: Thanks for taking my cart of mixed damaged reshop and dumping it in my sorted cart of HBA reshop. I hope it was worth getting an empty cart!

TTOVMTL: I hate you. You were told I was stressed out and pissed, so you came over to cosmetics, and your words to me were literally, "Wow. I zoned this 2 days ago. You really let it go to hell." When I snap and go on a rampage, you're first up.
*me slips to the back & starts filling bottles of degreaser

2 days? A zone only will last until you stop zoning. She can fuck off!

TTOTM: You don't think we haven't noticed, you killed your part of the In-Stocks task list and said you scanned. Yet nothing came out for dry market and Halloween candy? We will bust you and ship your lazy ass out the door. Cause pricing doesn't want you, In-Stocks now doesn't want you and ad set doesn't want you. You are quickly running out of options.

2 days? A zone only will last until you stop zoning. She can fuck off!

TTOTM: You don't think we haven't noticed, you killed your part of the In-Stocks task list and said you scanned. Yet nothing came out for dry market and Halloween candy? We will bust you and ship your lazy ass out the door. Cause pricing doesn't want you, In-Stocks now doesn't want you and ad set doesn't want you. You are quickly running out of options.
Send him/her to the registers. A couple shifts there will make them shape up.

TTOTL: How the hell did you pass your TL interviews? More importantly, why the hell did they make you BRTL of all things?

You can't problem solve for shit, it takes you a while to do the simplest of tasks, and you get pissed at us for trying to train you.
It really shouldn't take you half an hour to pull a total of 12 items.
We should not have to go over how the Crown works again after training you for half an hour the previous day.

I'm so glad you won't be working at our store, but the store you will work at is going to eat you alive. I just know it.

(I gotta say though, it was funny you watch you get pissed at the WAVe because you were too light for it to detect you reliably)

Can't wait until they come into a mad/crazy weekend & watch as their carefully-coiffed displays are destroyed by guests' devil spawn.

TTOSrTL,

I'm so sorry that I scarred you that way...

But when you asked what the people of Walmart page was and then asked to see, you took that risk on what you were gonna see.

That said, watching your face as you scrolled through Google was the highlight of my day. I'm just sorry I ended up scarring you for life on some of those photos.

Still love you!

TToTL - everyone calls out on you, no one's scheduled that can use the cart pusher, and all the spills happen when you're LoD. That said thank god you were opening today because you're my favorite LoD and I couldn't handle an 8am shift with anyone else. You don't deserve half the crap you have to handle.

TTOTM,

Hey, creepy stalker guy I can't stand? Thanks for being an idiot and practically handing me that pair of guests who wanted to get a red card. You could have signed them up, but you didn't. So I did.

That made my day. I died laughing on my car ride home.

:mad::mad::mad:
TTOETL: ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? I'm at a loss for words right now about how incompetent you've just proven yourself to be!
I saw the subject enter the store empty handed. When I saw said subject at the Guest Service counter ten minutes later, I double checked the camera and did in fact see the subject select the two tents and chairs off the floor. When he tried returning them, I told him no, and he threw a hissy fit and demanded the manager, so I called you over. I told you, in the room behind guest services that I saw the subject select the items from the shelf, and you STILL TOLD THE SERVICE DESK TEAM MEMBER TO DO THE RETURN??? WHAT PART ABOUT RETURN FRAUD DON'T YOU UNDERFUCKINGSTAND???
If I were a senior fucking TPS, I would arrested the guy as he walked out for the $187.99 he stole from us, through RETURN FRAUD, yet your incompetent ass told me to let it go and let him do the return!!!
You bet your ass I called the ETL-AP about that shit because it's not only idiotic, it's also illegal as hell! I hope you are fired for that bullcrap!
For gods sakes, where/how does Target find/produce these ETL-GE's with their heads so far up their rear ends? :mad:

Are they actually backstocked or pushed back out as challenge? We had our brtm just flipping the clip to challenge and having someone just go shove them back out.

I'm assuming they're being backstocked. If I come in the next day/a couple days later, the towels are still overpushed, but it's a different brand/size/color this time. It's not just the towels though. Everything in bedding, bath, plastics, and some toys are a complete clusterfuck because of this. I was hoping maybe the new SFQ capacity change thing would at least help the situation with CAFs but even for products where the capacity & SFQ are right, the products still get sent out and overpushed. Oh well.

:mad::mad::mad:
TTOETL: ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? I'm at a loss for words right now about how incompetent you've just proven yourself to be!
I saw the subject enter the store empty handed. When I saw said subject at the Guest Service counter ten minutes later, I double checked the camera and did in fact see the subject select the two tents and chairs off the floor. When he tried returning them, I told him no, and he threw a hissy fit and demanded the manager, so I called you over. I told you, in the room behind guest services that I saw the subject select the items from the shelf, and you STILL TOLD THE SERVICE DESK TEAM MEMBER TO DO THE RETURN??? WHAT PART ABOUT RETURN FRAUD DON'T YOU UNDERFUCKINGSTAND???
If I were a senior fucking TPS, I would arrested the guy as he walked out for the $187.99 he stole from us, through RETURN FRAUD, yet your incompetent ass told me to let it go and let him do the return!!!
You bet your ass I called the ETL-AP about that shit because it's not only idiotic, it's also illegal as hell! I hope you are fired for that bullcrap!
For gods sakes, where/how does Target find/produce these ETL-GE's with their heads so far up their rear ends? :mad:

Wow! Do you work in my store? Cause that is the exact crap my ETLGE would do.

TTOTM you can't follow me into the bathroom just to ask if you heard me correctly when I asked you over the walkie to work abandons. You scared the shit out of me...and you're a girl...

TTOETLGE: All of your GSTLs and GSAs have voiced their disapproving voices on your pet project becoming GSA. We already have 5 GSAs. Why do we need yet another one?? Especially one who is never going to succeed in the position?

TTOGSA: Congrats on passing your TL interviews! You know, at first I really couldn't stand you but as I got to know you, I see that you are 100% capable of being a competent leader. I hope you get a good position in our store. You're not allowed to go anywhere else!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back