To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
To that one TL: Chill the fuck out. Flow left open stock in the case? Don't throw a fit and start swearing. It makes me uncomfortable and makes you look immature. Also lol at you giving people shit for safety violations when you/your team is leaning pallets against the wall and up until very, very recently the backroom's looked a tad safer than the Triangle Shirtwaist Factory.

To that one TM: Sorry that you seem to think me raising my voice slightly and that "Are we just going to stand around?" is some kind of freakout on my part. Don't yell at me to calm down then get in my face and threaten to lose your shit when I ask you to calm down yourself.

calm down, @Circle9 - geez, you're so emotional! chill !!
DSvUCri.jpg

TTOTM: Watch yourself. You were t-h-i-s close to dropping an anti-Semitic comment. I don't like what you wound up saying instead either though, it was ignorant. Obviously you don't know that I'm Jewish; most people don't. But even if I wasn't, I wouldn't tolerate that.

I hated when I was a HR manager and new TM would complain that I was being a Nazi. They would shut up real fast when they learned that I was HR and when I gracefully adjusted my Star of David necklace. You can only imagine what kind of conversation we had next...

I hated when I was a HR manager and new TM would complain that I was being a Nazi. They would shut up real fast when they learned that I was HR and when I gracefully adjusted my Star of David necklace. You can only imagine what kind of conversation we had next...
Kind of along the same lines....one of the sltms always talks about people being "bipolar" when they're just in a bad mood or she encounters a bitchy guest. I almost told her, "bitch....you want to see bipolar? I'll show you bipolar!" :eek:

Awkward wouldn't even BEGIN to describe it....

TTOGSTL: You bought me dinner for responding to all your calls for back up tonight. Thanks. Idk why some people have an issue with you, you're a little kooky but I think our entire store is so that's cool.

I had a newbie ask what to do with some trash he found either in a cart, or on the salesfloor. They were two, empty, ice cream cups. He asked me what to do with them, expect he said it like this, "Uh, so like, what do I do with this kind of stuff." I told him, "It's garbage, just throw it away." He proceeded to just leave it on my counter at guest service, despite the massive trashcan I have, with some other garbage, after leaving his stray cart filled with tags and fixtures I'm assuming he also didn't know what to do with and was too lazy to find out.

I hate that, "someone else will do it" mentality. It's completely mindless.

TToTL - Just because you know I genuinely enjoy my job and do things without complaining, it's not an excuse for you to dump all your work on me. You think your promotion has entitled you to making me do all your work and then being rude when you don't think it's up to your standards. Do it yourself then, like you're supposed to :rolleyes:

TToTM - I seriously appreciate your assistance in pointing out what book I'll need to order cafe items tomorrow, but leaving that book "over in Photo so I don't forget" is maybe the opposite of helpful...

To Some Other TMs - How have you guys worked here for, like, so many years and not managed to learn the ordering process for your department? You don't work mornings? What's that shit about? If this order goes all awry, I know what my recommendations for blame will be....

(maybe this is unfair to those other TMs but dammit dammit dammit I was trying NOT to rely on this person because they're more than a little infamous, and the fact that I can go to literally no other cafe TM and get their help in this seems absurd. "Why'd they let [TM I'm covering] take a week off? We wouldn't have these problems if they didn't go" HEY, GENIUS, IT'S NOT THEIR JOB TO SHOULDER ALL OF YOUR BURDENS, AND THEY'RE MOVING AND NEED THE TIME OFF THAT THEY'VE EARNED AND MAYBE YOU CAN PICK UP THE SLACK INSTEAD OF BEING SO IGNORANT ABOUT YOUR ONE JOB)

(ALSO I HOPE NONE OF YOU ARE ON THIS FORUM BECAUSE SOOOOOOOO HELP MEEEEEEE)

TtoTM - You are amazing. You are just a hardlines sales floor TM (and a darn good one!), but you were scheduled in electronics today alongside me. You came in and went straight into doing your 4x4 after checking in with me about what was going on in electronics today. Unfortunately, I was scheduled until 12:30 PM and was still doing logistics all around electronics at 12 PM per the request of our leaders in the building when I still had the entire back walls of toys and electronics to do as my 4x4. I was immensely touched you took it upon yourself to "give you a hand since you looked overwhelmed", as you put it, and did my 4x4 in addition to yours. I only gave you a hug today, but I am going to buy you dinner some time too.

TTOTM

I know they are letting you work a little bit up at the Guest Service Desk. BUT that doesn't make you the LOD!!!!! Stop telling me to go do you favors. If you ask then I will most likely always say yes. But when you command as if you have higher authority you get nothing!

TToTM again - thanks for taking care of the cafe order tonight so I don't have to worry about it. I'm pretty bad at cafe so it's a small burden off of my mind. Although, like, I'm glad I went back in to shop tonight to learn this, because I feel like I wouldn't have found out if I hadn't happened to show up, and then I would have double-ordered and we'd be QMOSing whole boxes of food...... again......

TTOTM: They let you go two years ago. WHYYYYYY ARE YOU BACK? I hope I never see your incompetent, lazy ass on the salesfloor. I feel sorry for anyone who has the misfortune of working with you.

TTExecutiveTeam: You must be scraping the bottom of the barrel for new hires if you took THAT useless piece of shit back.

TToTM again - thanks for taking care of the cafe order tonight so I don't have to worry about it. I'm pretty bad at cafe so it's a small burden off of my mind. Although, like, I'm glad I went back in to shop tonight to learn this, because I feel like I wouldn't have found out if I hadn't happened to show up, and then I would have double-ordered and we'd be QMOSing whole boxes of food...... again......
You can check if an order was placed. It's a lifesaver if your fellow team members don't talk to you or often order the wrong stuff or not enough).

TTOSeasonalTM - Today was your first day on the floor and you managed to make enemies with just about every person, Team Members and Guests alike, that you came into contact with, myself included. You're rude and think you know everything, but after we noticed you struggling severely trying to find a location and tried to help you, you acted as if you already know what to do, and gave remarks like "I'm not stupid!" before throwing the merchandise onto the shelf. Just when I thought you couldn't be anymore unprofessional, you were VERY rude to a Guest that YOU approached first! I'm sincerely astonished she didn't ask for an LOD. I really hope that I'm not your trainer again when you come back, or that you stop acting like a hot shot and being arrogant to everyone you encounter.

To that one ETL: If the red phones stop working and the one person who knows how to reset the system isn't there, you don't just leave them until that person comes in. If you don't know how to do it, call the CSC. When we get as many incoming calls as we got today, we can't all just use one or two cordless phones and get all the guests taken care of in a timely manner.

To that one STL: I'm not even sure why I started typing this because I have no words for you.

TToSBTM: sweetie, you know I love the pants off you, but DEAR GOD, you literally missed 50% of the closing tasks. you didn't even take out a single trash can. you didn't even pull any pastries. I think you did dishes. that may have been it. swear to fuzzy little pandas, if you do that to me again, I will string you up as a festive holiday decoration. and feed you stale pastries. preferably covered in flies from leftover trash. come onnnnnnn

TToOtherSBTM: oh honey. mocha isn't supposed to have the consistency of water. I nearly ruined a guest's drink with the bottle of mocha drizzle today. I don't know how in the heck you manage to make the mocha wrong, but every time you do it, it's exactly the same. I hate making mocha, but I will gladly mix it all myself if it means not having to deal with that again.

TToSBTM: sweetie, you know I love the pants off you, but DEAR GOD, you literally missed 50% of the closing tasks. you didn't even take out a single trash can. you didn't even pull any pastries. I think you did dishes. that may have been it. swear to fuzzy little pandas, if you do that to me again, I will string you up as a festive holiday decoration. and feed you stale pastries. preferably covered in flies from leftover trash. come onnnnnnn

TToOtherSBTM: oh honey. mocha isn't supposed to have the consistency of water. I nearly ruined a guest's drink with the bottle of mocha drizzle today. I don't know how in the heck you manage to make the mocha wrong, but every time you do it, it's exactly the same. I hate making mocha, but I will gladly mix it all myself if it means not having to deal with that again.
If you call people you aren't pleased with "honey" and "sweetie" what do you call people you are ticked off with? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back