To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to clarify, I'm not a receiver or a TL, and we don't have an ETL-LOG. I just enjoy drinking this particular product.

But if one of the main problems is running out of stock of things that we shouldn't (like multiple 20 oz varieties in the front coolers), won't refusing orders just make it worse?

I'll bring it up to the CTL today and just jokingly complain and ask what is being done about it.
It probably will, but if stuff is empty anyway it won't make a difference and will net you some results.

Ttotm, stop smiling at me... Unless you're looking for a "friend" lol.

To the new hr, don't schedule me in intimates ever again. I'm not spending an hour zoning panty bins. The lady who can do the panty bins without ripping her hair out was scheduled in baby during the same time I was scheduled. Should've switched us because I can zone baby food and diapers without a device because that's an area I'm actually good in.

Ttotl: fuck you. You are an overgrown man boy and I'm through with helping you grow up. You had not one but three people get injured on truck today. Not enough for an incident report, but the etl-hr report might just hurt more. Pending what she does about it I might just email the dtl. I'm not willing to inure myself for crappy unload times. Five minutes quicker is still twenty to many.

Tyotl: you didn't help with truck, you didn't back up, you didn't cover electronics breaks, and you still didn't finish setting vitamins by the end of the day? Wtf. I'm fine with your crap. And btw. Stop throwing away things in the fixture room. And then blaming me.

The mother fucking bus is coming kids. I'd rather lose my job than eat your shit filled lies anymore. And I've already had interviews...

TToGSTL - thanks for not checking the schedule before greeting me through the cash office wall with a weirdly sweet "goooood morrrrning, [regular cash office TM who is female]~!" The sudden change into your "usual" professional tone when you realized it was me and not her was really enlightening. Do you greet all the female TMs that way? Guh, creep.

To the pile of cow dung that is responsible for making STO back stocking generate bullshit CAF batch amounts: I fucking hate your guts. If this was the universe of the movie Looper, I would looper you. If The Purge existed in this universe, you would be first on my list. I hate you. You should be severely demoted from your current job and be forced to work as a cart attendant or a grocery or hardlines team member at a busy ass Super Target.

To early morning backroom team members and anyone else that back stocks right before 1pm and 3pm: I hate you. Just once I want the roles to be reversed and I want to back stock like 12 tubs or flats of chemicals or dairy and see you pull them at 1pm. Give you a taste of your own medicine.
And seriously early morning back team members, do you even look at your fucking PDA screens?

MMM2 does not equal STAT

PLAS does not equal HIPA

HB01 does not equal BB01

And to the bitch in produce: go fuck yourself. If you back stock a ton of shit at noon, expect for all of it to be pulled at 1pm. And why the fuck is the shit even back stocked in produce? In the Deli cooler, nothing is back stocked.

In the deli, bakery, and produce, nothing should be back stocked.

WHY? Because I don't want to go in there and waste my fucking time pulling bullshit. I also don't want to hear people bitch and say "I just back stocked all of that".

I don't give a fuck. If you don't want me to pull it, then you can pull all of it and back stock it again.

IF NOT, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

I AM SO TIRED OF PULLING BACK STOCK IN CAF BATCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To my Target store:

I hate that all of you are so good to me. There's a grocery store chain opening up with starting pay at 13 dollars. Raises every 6 months capping out at 21 bucks for a damn regular ol employee. All kinds of insurance, paid vaycay/sick, a promise of 33-40 hours a week, like holy fuck. But I love you all so much that I don't even want to apply and possibly leave you guys.

For the rest of you reading this, if you're in the market for a new job, check it

To my Target store:

I hate that all of you are so good to me. There's a grocery store chain opening up with starting pay at 13 dollars. Raises every 6 months capping out at 21 bucks for a damn regular ol employee. All kinds of insurance, paid vaycay/sick, a promise of 33-40 hours a week, like holy fuck. But I love you all so much that I don't even want to apply and possibly leave you guys.

For the rest of you reading this, if you're in the market for a new job, check it

Holy shit. I would almost move just to get in on that. I'm looking at this description like "how can this place stay in business with wages like that?!" but it's like, oh, wait, maybe it's just because they value their workers, right

TTOTM: Do NOT call me babe again. I don't know what your issue is (it seems like you call everyone that) but I don't like being messaged being told you "need me" and are asking where I live. What the hell?
We had a creepy cart pusher that called all of the women names (babe, honey, even sweet cheeks o_O.) He would also stare at young girls with a look on his face like they were going to be "on his mind" later. He called me "pretty lady" ONCE and the STL overheard it. That was the last time I saw him....I don't think he was even allowed to finish his shift! Our STL didn't mess around....I miss him:(

Edited to add: the STL, not the creepy cart pusher;)

To my Target store:

Even before I clicked the link, I knew who it was. I've heard they don't hire many workers with prior retail experience, though....they don't want people comparing their experience to prior employers (and that's from a current employee in Upper Management there...)

Holy shit. I would almost move just to get in on that. I'm looking at this description like "how can this place stay in business with wages like that?!" but it's like, oh, wait, maybe it's just because they value their workers, right
Check around....they're all over the country. Usually not in larger metro areas though. Their products can be sketchy sometimes though.....just google them.

Their cashiers get to sit down.

To those early morning team members: I know the transition from overnight has been tough, but you guys are great.

Their cashiers get to sit down.

To those early morning team members: I know the transition from overnight has been tough, but you guys are great.
But they don't just sit. When they aren't cashiering, they are stocking shelves. They do just about everything. At least the ones at the stores I go to stock when they aren't busy....

And by "stock shelves," I don't just mean stuff by the registers. I've seen them out stacking produce and in the freezers.

Damn, the closest store is on the opposite end of the State, and I hate Southern California.

To that one ETL: Tomorrow, I am going to check very thoroughly to make sure that you did not just fucking toss a whole cart of defective beer into the compactor while I was not looking. Because I remember very clearly, repeatedly saying that if you were going to do that, they needed to be emptied down the drain first. If you did in fact ignore my words and do that thing, I...I'm out of words. For every little improvement you've made to logistics here, you go ahead and fuck something else up and its getting to be more shit than I'm willing to put up with.

To my Target store:

But they don't just sit. When they aren't cashiering, they are stocking shelves. They do just about everything. At least the ones at the stores I go to stock when they aren't busy....

And by "stock shelves," I don't just mean stuff by the registers. I've seen them out stacking produce and in the freezers.
I shop there fairly often and the problem with hoping to get a job there, is that they never seem to have more than 4 employees working at any given moment. I usually see 1 cashier, 1-2 stockers, and a manager.

I shop there fairly often and the problem with hoping to get a job there, is that they never seem to have more than 4 employees working at any given moment. I usually see 1 cashier, 1-2 stockers, and a manager.
Sounds like the ones by me and guessing there is a ton of turnover as they are always hiring. They also own Trader Joes

TToTL

did you....did you really ask me knowing im SICK AND COUGHING if I wanted to not only extend my shift (which...why would you when everyone says I look awful) but extend it IN FOOD AVE. Yes I'm sure everyone will want to buy some popcorn after seeing the sick kid coughing all over the place and drip snot everywhere

TToTL

did you....did you really ask me knowing im SICK AND COUGHING if I wanted to not only extend my shift (which...why would you when everyone says I look awful) but extend it IN FOOD AVE. Yes I'm sure everyone will want to buy some popcorn after seeing the sick kid coughing all over the place and drip snot everywhere
Wow! Just...wow.

Damn, the closest store is on the opposite end of the State, and I hate Southern California.

None in the Bay Area? I'm surprised CA doesn't have more Aldis.

Must be Aldi's equivalent of ULV. The store closest to me, which is in a relatively quiet suburban strip mall, always seems to have at least 5 cashiers as well as stockers.

None in the Bay Area? I'm surprised CA doesn't have more Aldis.

Must be Aldi's equivalent of ULV. The store closest to me, which is in a relatively quiet suburban strip mall, always seems to have at least 5 cashiers as well as stockers.
Wow I'm not sure ours even have 5 checkouts! And that goes for the three locations in my area.

To my TL/SrTL/a couple of ETLs: I don't like operator. Everyone else who doesn't like it doesn't have to do it, or maybe once a week or less. I have to do it a maximum of FOUR times a week? Why??

TTOBRTM(s): Why are so many of you rude and unhelpful? No, I cannot pull my own items. I'm not trained on how to do it, but I have to answer the phone anyway and can't walk away to go to the backroom. When I ask you to pull an item for a guest, it goes to GUEST SERVICE. Why is that such a hard concept? I help out with your flex orders in softlines every time I work there, so return my favor, or just do your job. Thanks.

TTOGSTL: It's sad leadership doesn't support you. If you're not one of their BFFs, you're out of luck, and I speak from experience.

Dang. I'd heard that their benefits were good, but I just looked them up and it sounded incredible...maybe good enough to make me consider switching. Then I read some reviews on Indeed.com and working there sounds harrowing at best. You get paid twice as much because, as hard as it is to imagine, it sounds like you do twice as much work as you do at Target.

I loathe getting stuck in the freezer at work...but to think about possibly having to be in the freezer and then running out and ringing someone up?! ugh. It's like the worst of both worlds!

TTOBRTM(s): Why are so many of you rude and unhelpful? No, I cannot pull my own items. I'm not trained on how to do it, but I have to answer the phone anyway and can't walk away to go to the backroom. When I ask you to pull an item for a guest, it goes to GUEST SERVICE. Why is that such a hard concept? I help out with your flex orders in softlines every time I work there, so return my favor, or just do your job. Thanks.
Most of our BRTMs come across as exasperated when someone calls for an item, but they always have a shitload of stuff to do and people asking them to stop and do something else. Although they would never ask anyone to pull it themselves unless it was in the electronics stockroom on the other side of the store.

And when they pull an item, 95% of the time they will put it on the line and the person who called back will come and get it. The only time backroom should be bringing items up front is if they are specifically asked to do so because the person calling back cannot leave their workstation (like the GSTM).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back