To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOCA: STOP talking so much shit about everyone, and DEFINITELY stop doing it about 3 cm from my ear!

TTOETL: I KNOW inventory is soon, I get it. And I know cosmetics needs to be perfect. But when I don;t have equipment it's nearly impossible.

TTOtherETL: WEEKS of backed up backstock had to be repushed, and I REALLY appreciate you helpung me as much as you did. However, ETL from above needs me to focus on perfecting the zone, so I really need you to get your backroom boys to actually backstock the stuff. I can't keep repushing the same stuff over and over and wasting time.

TTOTM: Maybe if you stopped texting the ETL-GE, people would like you more. You take pictures of other GS TMs work and text it to her with rude comments. And what's even funnier is that she is so two-faced that she shows everyone these texts and mocks you behind YOUR back. Don't say anything you wouldn't want said about you.

To those TMs and leadership team yesterday, I'm so sorry that I wrote my schedule down incorrectly! Those who know me know I'm not a NCNS person at all.

TTOTM: Thanks for texting me. At least I called (albeit late) but I called nonetheless.

To those TMs and leadership team yesterday, I'm so sorry that I wrote my schedule down incorrectly! Those who know me know I'm not a NCNS person at all.

TTOTM: Thanks for texting me. At least I called (albeit late) but I called nonetheless.

I hate that it's now against policy to call people who NCNS and evidently they can't/won't call people when their schedule is changed. They try to cut hours (which are ridiculously low to begin with) but the LOD clocks people in who didn't know their schedule was cut anyway.

I hate that it's now against policy to call people who NCNS and evidently they can't/won't call people when their schedule is changed. They try to cut hours (which are ridiculously low to begin with) but the LOD clocks people in who didn't know their schedule was cut anyway.

It's a dumb policy. If I have a TMs number and they're NCNS and I know they wouldn't do it on purpose, I stealthily send a text. Figure if it ever happens to me a tm will save me, too, because karma.

To all those young TMs putting up with my pre bday compliment fishing, thank you for telling me I look way younger than my age (I'll only be 28). I'm not in any kind of getting older funks or anything. It just feels good to hear lol

^ That reminds me.

TTOETL: Stop being mean to me because I'm taking off a few days for my birthday next week. Like, I just want to sleep. I literally only have plans for 2 out of the six days because the other days are time for sleep. And besides, it's after inventory, so it's not like I'm bailing on that.

It's a dumb policy. If I have a TMs number and they're NCNS and I know they wouldn't do it on purpose, I stealthily send a text. Figure if it ever happens to me a tm will save me, too, because karma.

To all those young TMs putting up with my pre bday compliment fishing, thank you for telling me I look way younger than my age (I'll only be 28). I'm not in any kind of getting older funks or anything. It just feels good to hear lol
I had that happen recently as well. My boss said he didn't realize I was as old as I am and guessed me 10 years younger. ;)

TTOETL: I love ya, I really do. I've been asking to learn food ave, so yesterday you go "heyy doglover, ya know food ave?" I'm like "you know I don't." He said "go back and have the tm show ya the ropes then cover his meal break." WHAT?? You want me to work food ave by myself for 30 min when I've never even seen how its register works? Then get mad at me. That's fine.

TTOETL: I love ya, I really do. I've been asking to learn food ave, so yesterday you go "heyy doglover, ya know food ave?" I'm like "you know I don't." He said "go back and have the tm show ya the ropes then cover his meal break." WHAT?? You want me to work food ave by myself for 30 min when I've never even seen how its register works? Then get mad at me. That's fine.
This is EXACTLY how I have had to get my lunch covered several times this past couple of months. "This is how you use the slicer, all the meats are labeled. If you aren't sure about something, just wrap it up and I'll show you how to fix it when I get back!"

TTOSTL: Go eat a large bag of dicks, please. Cashiers now have no chance to do anything but cashiering because GSAs are all gonna get service desk shifts? What about our guest service team members? You're an asshole.

TTOETL: So it's not the GSTL/GSA's business when you've scheduled cashiers for the service desk who've never worked there? It sure is when they have to go up there every two seconds because you don't wanna schedule people who are trained!

Ttoetl, if I stay extra hours and I make a joke about how poor I am, that's fine, but YOU cannot make a joke about me being poor because you are a have and I am a have not. I don't want to hear wise cracks from you or any other etl.

Also, I know how to do my job. I've been doing this same shit for 4 years. "Softlines can you zone baby?" Yea, girl, were but two people. We know which things we haven't done yet. Chill tf out.

That was like me with electronics... Never knew anything yet I was covering lunches and breaks and they wonder why guests Got mad I didn't know anything lol

TTOTM: Chillax, little girl. I am not an enemy. You are like my little sister. My quarrel is not with you. It was with what I thought was the decision of my former TL. I honestly think you are amazing. So chillax.

TToSTL: sTOP OPENING THE DOORS TWO MINUTES EARLY JUST BECAUSE GUESTS ARE OUTSIDE!! Is it really that big of a deal that they wait?! Because it is a SUPER big deal when you don't want any TMs clocking in until 8 because of payroll! If the store opens at 7:58 and then the TMs are supposed to start at 8, how does that work!! AAHhhhhhhh

TTOSTL: Go eat a large bag of dicks, please. Cashiers now have no chance to do anything but cashiering because GSAs are all gonna get service desk shifts? What about our guest service team members? You're an asshole.

TTOETL: So it's not the GSTL/GSA's business when you've scheduled cashiers for the service desk who've never worked there? It sure is when they have to go up there every two seconds because you don't wanna schedule people who are trained!
This sounds like my store! lol That would piss off on GSTM in my store, and rightly so. She barely cashiers any longer.

This sounds like my store! lol That would piss off on GSTM in my store, and rightly so. She barely cashiers any longer.
Yeah we have tms at my store that literally only do guest service. They would work 5 days a week for pretty consistent hours. One is now thinking of quitting because she's dropped down to 13 hours/week. Apparently our STL thinks it makes more sense to have the GSAs do that job because they have access to approval codes and stuff. Just wish that I wouldn't have bothered getting trained there if I'm never gonna be scheduled there anymore.

That was like me with electronics... Never knew anything yet I was covering lunches and breaks and they wonder why guests Got mad I didn't know anything lol

Haha I don't work hardlines but once I went over to the electronics boat to get a spider wrap for a softlines item. An ETL who knew nothing about electronics was trying to cover the tm's break so I just jumped in and started helping guests. I was totally lost.

TToETL: looking you in the eye and firmly saying that I'm not apologizing for calling for fast service when we were given one cashier before 10:00 on a WEEKEND, with a big kid's event that drew in TONS of parents, was probably incredibly stupid but also incredibly liberating. You're clueless. Yes, I would have sent guests to the GSTM if they were small orders, but I called for someone because we had full carts of stuff and people who had zero interest in using self-checkout for fifteen minutes and I wouldn't blame them at all for not putting up with that because SCO's not built for that, as I've painfully learned while witnessing guests struggle for 20 minutes with big orders..

In hindsight, maybe I could have sent the GSTM to cashier and then I cover service desk? Whatever. There was no perfect answer here. Yeah, I sympathize with you only having one member of hardlines for most of the morning, but surprise! That's the store you're working at! Giving conflicting lectures on "you need to be speedweaving" and "you need to be on a lane" just sounds to me like you're spitting out points without consideration. "Make your best judgment?" Psssst: my best judgment was calling for another cashier.

In hindsight, maybe I could have sent the GSTM to cashier and then I cover service desk? Whatever. There was no perfect answer here.

Re-reading this, this was probably a better answer, except then I wouldn't be able to speedweave or help out with any issues. So maybe it's not a better answer. I can't tell. I'm mad. Sorry for the double post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back