To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure some genius at corporate decided that no one is allowed to call people who NCNS. Knew a newbie who wrote down the wrong week's schedule and "quit" when they accidentally NCNS'd 3 times in a row. (I know them personally so I know they didn't do it on purpose.)
Policy or not, someone will still call or text you at my store.

One time my team lead didnt see me come in and the LOD was on a different channel when I announced I was there, so they waited 20 minutes, called me, and left a voicemail bc they thought there was something wrong. One of my friends accidentally did a NCNS and no one tried calling her. It really depends on the LOD at my store.

Best practice is not to call. Bitch hrtm said that to me when she first transferred... I straight up told her "this store is a family, we care about each other. We call until we reach you. When a tm was murdered it helped figure out she was missing faster. If you won't another tl can. " she's never fought it again.

To leadership:

How the fuck you going to come to me at 7pm and tell me we have a visit tomorrow and the most important thing is the zone and don't worry about go backs wHEN IVE BEEN HERE FOR 3 HOURS WORKING ON GO BACKS. You want the zone finished by 9:30 on top of that and you're sending me to lunch at 7:40 mhm yeah fuck you the zone will be finished when it's finished. Quality not guaranteed.

TTOTL: Actually, two team leads in electronics. Partners in crime. Every time you say my name you not only bark it, you say my full name. This isn't my name, but imagine if your name was John and everyone you know calls you John and your nametag says John but these two TLs call you Johnathan even though that's a name your own mother hasn't even called you since you were 5. You two constantly seem to be up my ass and screaming my name on walkie and it's making me want to quit after being with the company for 3 years. No team lead at my old store was ever as much of a tightass as you two are. Coaching me for leaving a couple things at the electronics desk, once. Threatening to coach me for forgetting to sign the electronics keys out, once, when I know for a fact that I'm one of the only people who usually remembers to actually sign them out, considering I'm usually the only name I see in the key book. I'm usually the leader in RedCards and attachments in our department but you still talk to me like I'm a stupid child. I see how you talk to my fellow electronics TMs and it's nothing like this. My fellow electronics TMs even say to me that they think you give me a much harder time than them and I'd love to know why. Other LODs and even my STL who can be a bit crazy sometimes seem to like me, at least to my face, constantly saying what a good job I am doing with RedCards and such. My old store was where district HQ was, so district leadership gave me glowing reviews when I was transferring to this store and would always tell me I'm friendly with guests and great at completing tasks. But never my direct team leads at this store. Are you trying to be "the bad cops"? It seems like you're always trying to bust me doing something wrong and I'm tired of having a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach when I hear my full name getting screamed on walkie.

To the electronics team member: it's not funny when a deaf applicant used the word listen during an interview. By the way, to the ETL he was talking to. True, deaf people can't hear cars coming while pushing carts. That's why they have to be more attentive to what's going on around them.

To the electronics team member: it's not funny when a deaf applicant used the word listen during an interview. By the way, to the ETL he was talking to. True, deaf people can't hear cars coming while pushing carts. That's why they have to be more attentive to what's going on around them.

We had to intervene at DVR when a major chain (not Target) wanted to hire a deaf person for a CA type position but then decided to make them wear a vest saying DEAF (for their safety doncha know).
It took a lot of talking to explain that a deaf person is probably more aware of their environment than a hearing one and would be just safe out in parking lot (and that the vest was not only discriminatory but disgusting).

To whichever ETLs made the decision... It was nice of you to order lunch for the TMs who came from another store to help us clean the backroom. But why didn't you offer any to the few of us that you placed back there today? We spent all day backstocking in the heat.. instead of on our regular tasks. An offer would have been nice.

Last edited:
To whichever ETLs made the decision... It was nice of you to order lunch for the TMs who came from another store to help us clean the backroom. But why didn't you offer any to the few of us that you placed back there today? We spent all day backstocking in the heat.. instead of on our regular tasks. An offer would have been nice.

Its like when they order food but it comes in after all the process teams lunches are over. Way to make us feel appreciated!!!!

TTOHRTM/ETL-HR: Thank youuu for having me close only one or two times a week rather than four or five. And only two-three fitting room shifts instead of five. And...you're letting me work ship from store shifts! Even if its cause there's no one else who's SFS trained and you're making me come in at 7am (rough when you're used to closing), I'm super happy.

Its like when they order food but it comes in after all the process teams lunches are over. Way to make us feel appreciated!!!!

My store will typically get food three times a day. Once in the early am for flow (we're a 4am store), once around noon-ish (I think) for day shift, and once around 6pm for the closers.

TTOSRTL: Thanks to you I'm getting scheduled SFS shifts! You took pity on me when leadership messed with my schedule last year and gave me the opportunity to learn SFS, which is now serving me well when there's no training hours to teach anyone else how to do it and therefore give those shifts to someone else.

ttoetl- You are late every time you have to open the doors in the morning. You never apologize you just casually walk across the parking lot sipping on your coffee that you stopped and got along the way. I mean heaven forbid that if you hadn't stopped for coffee maybe you would be on time ! But on the other hand go ahead....Spot can pay be to sit in my car...I don't mind.
ttosrtl- I don't know how you find your way to work every morning. You are clueless

My store will typically get food three times a day. Once in the early am for flow (we're a 4am store), once around noon-ish (I think) for day shift, and once around 6pm for the closers.

We are overnight so they end the food deliveries. But they always do that, first delivery 11:30-Noonish.. Umm asshole ETL most of us have done had our lunch by 11am, way to seem like you care about us but make sure you get lions share for yourself. That is just selfish and downright nasty.

Years ago when we used to get tons of food in the break room they would "forget" about the closing team. The closers would come into the mess that flow and the day teams would leave. To make it worse, back then the closing FRO had to clean the break room every night. I do not miss that!

Heyyyyyy HR you wanna know why I come in late every few days? It's because I'm fucking exhausted after 6 goddamn opening shifts

To Multiple LODs you guys suck ass, seriously when I ask for help at guest service don't tell me over the walkie to "go to 3" and then ask me if the GSTL can handle it, they are busy too and guess what you are the person I need so get off your lazy asses and do some work.

To are new AP LOD again do your fucking job, I had a couponer try to go through SCO today and you were up at guest service I asked for your help and you said " You don't have to let me know about every couponer just take over for them." Like I am going to risk them getting mad at me and risk my job so that you don't have to do yours. The SCO then proceeded to lock up so I called the GSTL to come up and we had to restart and that was a stroke of luck since she was using coupons for travel sized items, then the couponer decided to fight with us to which you needed to be called up but no you sent the new AP guy who is still in training, QUIT BEING LAZY ( I had left at that point so I don't know how it turned out but I hope the AP LOD finally got her butt in gear and helped but I doubt it)

To the LOD(s) that make my schedule are you on drugs or something, stop scheduling me outside of my availability it has been the same for almost a year now it is not that hard and I am getting tired of giving up hours because you are incompetent :mad: I need these hours to pay bills

To the Starbucks TM, Team members are allowed to eat their lunch wherever they want we are considered guests, I don't care what the old STL said until I hear from a higher power I will eat where I want, I have friends that work target mobile that cant go into TSC anymore so I am going to eat my lunch at Starbucks I am not going to sit "in the back" and I don't appreciate the dirty looks as I wait for my fries to be cooked and I don't need an audience while I eat Fuck You. :mad:

I am seriously on the edge of calling the TM support line on these people :oops:

Whew that was a lot but I needed to get it off my chest (this all happened this past week and today) :confused:

To Multiple LODs you guys suck ass, seriously when I ask for help at guest service don't tell me over the walkie to "go to 3" and then ask me if the GSTL can handle it, they are busy too and guess what you are the person I need so get off your lazy asses and do some work.

To are new AP LOD again do your fucking job, I had a couponer try to go through SCO today and you were up at guest service I asked for your help and you said " You don't have to let me know about every couponer just take over for them." Like I am going to risk them getting mad at me and risk my job so that you don't have to do yours. The SCO then proceeded to lock up so I called the GSTL to come up and we had to restart and that was a stroke of luck since she was using coupons for travel sized items, then the couponer decided to fight with us to which you needed to be called up but no you sent the new AP guy who is still in training, QUIT BEING LAZY ( I had left at that point so I don't know how it turned out but I hope the AP LOD finally got her butt in gear and helped but I doubt it)

To the LOD(s) that make my schedule are you on drugs or something, stop scheduling me outside of my availability it has been the same for almost a year now it is not that hard and I am getting tired of giving up hours because you are incompetent :mad: I need these hours to pay bills

To the Starbucks TM, Team members are allowed to eat their lunch wherever they want we are considered guests, I don't care what the old STL said until I hear from a higher power I will eat where I want, I have friends that work target mobile that cant go into TSC anymore so I am going to eat my lunch at Starbucks I am not going to sit "in the back" and I don't appreciate the dirty looks as I wait for my fries to be cooked and I don't need an audience while I eat Fuck You. :mad:

I am seriously on the edge of calling the TM support line on these people :oops:

Whew that was a lot but I needed to get it off my chest (this all happened this past week and today) :confused:
You are supposed to eat in the break room. Every store is different:

You are supposed to eat in the break room. Every store is different:

They keep our break room like a meat locker, I eat in there occasionally I mainly don't like being gawked at and getting nasty looks while I wait for my food, plus I like looking out the windows and relaxing, other TMs and LODs do it so idk why I was called out on it but it pissed me off even more after an already cruddy day

They keep our break room like a meat locker, I eat in there occasionally I mainly don't like being gawked at and getting nasty looks while I wait for my food, plus I like looking out the windows and relaxing, other TMs and LODs do it so idk why I was called out on it but it pissed me off even more after an already cruddy day
My break room is clean & quite settling to relax in.

TTOTM(whoo boy this will have a few parts):
#1: Do not tell me that I don't get a break when you are not my boss
#2: Do not jump into everyone's conversations when you have nothing to do with it.
#3: For petes sakes, look at a calendar instead of insisting everyone to tell you what day so and so is. What's even worse is you asked what day July 9th was and we said Saturday. Then you asked what day the 10th was.
#4: Do not sit there telling everyone that you use your parents just for spending money when you have a job and you live with them and talk to them like crap[yep she sits in the break room yelling at her parents. I know I don't know her situation but at least show them respect]. With how stuck up you act and you walk around with your golden shoes acting like some princess, I can see why the guest got pissed at you last night and the cops had to be called cause you are sarcastic and snobby and you constantly complain about work.

To that one Team Member no one likes snitches....... My TL said it was okay I went to the break room for a few minutes because my head was pounding so I flipped off my light and then she said what are you doing and I said I'm going to the break room for a few to sit I got a throbbing headache and she said did the GSTL say it was ok?? I see her walk over to the GSTL talking really loud and say did you say it was okay for her to go the break room?? Yes I did.. ( Seriously no one likes snitches!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back