To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
This kid just finished high school and this is her. first. job. I have been at my store almost two years now, and she has the nerve to tell me when to take my break and what I should be working on? Umm no. And my TL has the nerve to make excuses for her. Ugh that made my blood boil.

Oh hell no! Little sister of one the friends of the TL?

TTOETL: I don't know what you said about that candy focal, I wasn't listening, but I do remember what I said. The plano tied right now is new and I can't find the products for it. I knwo it's at the back, I saw it once but I can't find them right now. However, the old planogram should've been still in effect until Sept. 4., and we have the products at the back. You just don't want them at the front. We almost got rid of them a month ago but DC started sending them again. It's not bec it was researched. No one researched them but we still keep getting them. I betcha they're gonna go on clearance soon and it'll be a lot since I wasn't able to find a loc for them or work them into an endcap that would make sense.

TTOTM: You were told to ask me if you need any help.... Uh, sure, ok, but mostly no... Not after you resisted learning the very basic and I was trying to teach you everything there is to know. Nope, sorry, or you might call me a meanie again.

To that electronics tm, you really pushed everyone over the edge last night. It was late. It was almost midnight and we should have been out half an hour ago. Everyone was done but you told us over the walkie that you hadn't zoned anything. Three of us had to zone your whole area while you clocked out and left. I am seriously shocked as to why you still work here when all you do is sit at the boat and play with your fucking phone

To that electronics tm, you really pushed everyone over the edge last night. It was late. It was almost midnight and we should have been out half an hour ago. Everyone was done but you told us over the walkie that you hadn't zoned anything. Three of us had to zone your whole area while you clocked out and left. I am seriously shocked as to why you still work here when all you do is sit at the boat and play with your fucking phone
Your TL should be all over that person. I would be so pissed off if I had to finish another person's tasks and stay later while they go home.

Your TL should be all over that person. I would be so pissed off if I had to finish another person's tasks and stay later while they go home.
Oh trust me the sales floor SrTL was the closing LOD the night after and when she found out she was furious and wrote her the fuck up. Problem is, she is this one ETL's pet and even though he gets tired of her antics sometimes, he still praisles her "hard work".

Your store gets hours to zone after close? must be nice. In my store only the GSTL-GSA and the LOD are allowed to stay after the store closes and then only 30 minutes max

Your store gets hours to zone after close? must be nice. In my store only the GSTL-GSA and the LOD are allowed to stay after the store closes and then only 30 minutes max
We close at 10 (or 11 on Friday and saturday) and they keep us there for another 15 minutes to an hour depending on how bad it looks. It depends on the LOD though. Shit. During the holidays we even stay till midnight

Oh trust me the sales floor SrTL was the closing LOD the night after and when she found out she was furious and wrote her the fuck up. Problem is, she is this one ETL's pet and even though he gets tired of her antics sometimes, he still praisles her "hard work".
F that, if she kept doing that I would have her out if I was the Sr.TL, that sucks for you guys having to pick up the slack.

Cashier who just called out 15 minutes before their shift: SCREW YOU

Corporate giving me dick hours on a Sunday and giving no opportunity to do anything and also giving me ETLs who want everything: FUUUUCK YOOOOU

Dear corporate, fuck you for not letting us get rid of the carpet in the fitting room. Even though it's soaked in piss all the time. Hope someone pisses all over your fancy office carpet one day.

To the guy closing domestics/home improvement/grocery tonight, was it really necessary to scoff about how a gay tm's boyfriend was here like it was weird and bad? Who the fuck cares?! We get it. You have homophobic tendencies

Last edited:
TTOLOD: I asked the backroom tm to pull down 12 Bounty paper towel packages FOR SFS. You already pulled some for the salesfloor! I grabbed a flat, put the paper towels on it, and marked it with a sticky note SFS "Location XXX". WHY would you tell a hardlines tm to push it to the SALESFLOOR?
TTOBRTM: THANK YOU for noticing this and rectifying it (I had left for the day). Luckily we have plenty of these paper towels, and could fulfill the order. I don't need my personal SFS stats (whatever they're called) messed up and we certainly don't need our store's messed up.

TTOSTL: I can't believe you gave me a shout out at huddle. That meant a lot to me.
TTOVMTL: Thank you also for the shout out. That was two at one huddle, heard by my own TL and ETL, another SRTL and TL that I work under, and additional leaders and tms as well.

TTOETL: I overheard you trying to convince the TM NOT to get a flu shot "because they're poison." Then, when the TM said they wanted one anyway, you told her to go elsewhere, "

Why would an ETL infringe on someone's personal right? Rhetorical question.

TTOETL: I overheard you trying to convince the TM NOT to get a flu shot "because they're poison." Then, when the TM said they wanted one anyway, you told her to go elsewhere, "even if (she has) to pay for it." Kind go fornicate with yourself using a sharp object.
Are they an anti vaxxer or something? Not to go off on a different subject but if so they should keep views like that out of the workplace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back