To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTO pharmacist: Sorry I insulted you when I said thanks but no thanks, I don't want a flu shot. Just my personal feelings, nothing against you.

TTOSTL: I understand there was a softlines NCNS and Labor Day was busy and there were a bunch of reshop carts hidden away, however... whyyyy is it price accuracy's responsibility to address them when we have our own workload to get through? I don't mind helping out, but at the end of the day, if our work ain't done, we ain't leaving. Just saying.

TTOSTL: I know that the CEO and other board members are likely to visit those two Targets in the city 30 miles away next week, but it would have been really nice if we had more than the ETL-LOG and a GSA at our store on Labor Day, rather than haveing everyone Team Lead and above go there and help clean up. The poor, brand new ETL-LOG was starting to get pretty frazzled by 3:30 when the closing LOD showed up, and that was our inept ETL-GE.

To that highly problematic electronics team member (yes the one I posted about who walked out while we had to do her zone), why did you suddenly start complaining about not having enough hours when you call out constantly just because you don't feel like coming in?

TTOTM: You're boring. I thought you were just shy, and I guess you are shy, but so am I (believe it or not, based on my behavior here) and I've tried multiple times to get you participating in conversations with me. I've tried weird conversations, I've made jokes with you, I've had serious conversations, I've asked about you, I've had work conversations with you. All of them unsuccessful. Either you hate talking to me, or you're as dull as a plank of wood. We even share similar hobbies. You suck.

-------------------------------

TTOETL: I have a small Penrose-esque crush on you. (remember Penrose, you guys?) I'm not crushing on you THAT hard, but you were in a dream I had recently, and I thought that was really weird and unexpected. Don't worry, nothing steamy happened in this dream, you were just a character. That's just an inevitability that occurred in my brain as it processed everything it absorbed that day.

Not only are you off limits being an ETL, but you're also in a relationship anyway, so it's not like I have plans to pursue something with you. (I'm also a terrible person to date, and I'd rather not trample on the precious butterfly that is your soul) However, I just really appreciate what you're about. You're so calming and genuine. You're interesting, yet not obnoxious, you talk to me like a person rather than a subordinate. I like the weird thoughts you share with me that you've been thinking about all day. I like you explaining why a certain thing is your favorite vs that other thing. You're just really cool, and I'm happy we get to work together. You're unconventional, but you hide it well, and everyone likes you.

Dear Fellow Coworkers: Stop fucking with my keys. Until I get my baler key back, the only trash I'm touching is my own. Hope you enjoy more of this:

You have bust the chops on the looks like the wine vendor and anyone else who doesn't break down boxes.. And I totally agree with you. Steal my shit and see how I help you from now on..

Wow wow wow! Flow tl, backroom tl and my Etl log would slit their own throat before they would allow this to happen. You poor thing!
Flow TL might do something about it, backroom TL would get on the radio and yell about how this is unacceptable and ETL LOG might twist his face into what he thinks is a sympathetic expression and say something meaningless. Or bug me about soda credits again.

I.might be being a little uncharitable about them but they're rapidly burning any goodwill they might have once had.

To that one visiting ETL: thank you for wanting to kidnap me to your store. I'm happy here, but being wanted like that really made my day, especially with all the family drama going on at home.

To that one HR TM: thank you for responding that they couldn't steal me, for the reasons above.

To that higher up lady who was yelling at a bunch of ETLS during a visit, I'm not sure what you were roasting them about but it sounded like it was about flex orders. Wish I could have stayed and listened :(

I got hear that kind of yelling once.. Luckily being In-Stocks I can sit in a spot for a while scanning.. Group leader tore my leadership a new one.. It was awesome.. She told them "a bunch of idiots for letting "that" happen are you people blind!" - end quote.. :rolleyes:

To the Front End TMs: What part of "take to GSTL" and "GSTL defect this one item, return rest to sales floor" means "put a stack of videogame cards in the receiver's ESIM sort bin?" At this rate I'm going to need a whole extra shitlist for you lot.

To the backroom: You leave a ladder in my area instead of putting it back, I put that ladder somewhere inconvenient. Have fun.

TTOETL & TL You guys picked the worst person for the Brand opening, and I can promise you're going to lose all of your good people because of it. Including both of your softlines trainers, who should have been your top picks. You probably should have listened to our input since this girl has no idea what she's doing.

Last edited:
AGH!!!! to the team breaking down BTS displays. Bringing all that crap displays to be thrown away but not one of you or the ELT breaks it down and throw it away because it is time to leave!!!!

TTOETL: I get it dude your new. You're still not used to how we do it at this store, but bossing people around after specifically told by the LOD to drop it is not making the leadership team like you. (FYI They hate you.)

TTOTM: If you are going to bitch about me, I'd appreciate if you'd do it in English (preferably to my face) so I can understand what you got to say.

TTOTL: Your communication is lacking. And stop saying tms are too slow; we're trying to learn and are working as hard as we can.

TTOTM: I am sorry that I missed the coupon for a $5 giftcard on clothing but the guest didn't bring it up until after the transaction was over she had to go to guest service. Don't get pissy with me because you had to fix it
A. you are not my boss
B. you didn't know the whole story and assumed I wasn't giving her the coupon (she didn't mention it til after the receipt had printed )
and C. You yelled at me in front of other guests and embarrassed me. Go fornicate thyself with a sharp object.

TTNewGSA: you are so fake it makes me sick. You talk shit behind other peoples back to their co workers and wonder why no one likes you. I am surprised they hired you off the street and idk how you even got hired in the first place because you have no leadership whatsoever and when you work it is like the inmates run the asylum. Go back to the hole they found you in and go fornicate thyself with a sharp object. Also hope you singing career takes off... NOT :mad:

TTOETL-AP: I was really getting fed up with having to do a lot of your work for the last few weeks while you were on vacation, but you came back and really made me realize that you do understand the degree to which I bust my ass for our team. You're awesome and I'm really glad to work under you. Although you give me serious headaches sometimes with the crazy things you have me doing from time to time, there's nobody else I'd rather work for. Thanks for the recognition the other day! *fist-bump*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back