To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
To that one signing associate, I know you're new. People make mistakes. But why did you throw away the Essie nail polish header that was supposed to go on the endcap I was setting today? Now we have to have an Essie endcap with a Maybelline header

TTOTM: I sent the jack wagon up front because we couldn't remove the spider wrap. Also, people can't automatically use their HSA/FSA card on purchases just because we ring them out at the pharmacy counter. Electric toothbrushes are not eligible expenses. I hope you enjoyed putting the spider wrap back ON the Sonicare because the guy ended up not wanting it because he couldn't use his card or getting extracare points for it. :mad:

TtoTM who comes in in the evenings to take over service desk. I've been here since 8:00 AM. You live across the street. Why in fuckery are you always late? You requested this shift.
E: we've been super understanding that you come from a lower volume store, but get your shit together. By now you should know how everything works here and should also know not till just arbitrarily change things because "that's how your old store did it". We go by best practice here, sorry if it's too much trouble to actually process defectives and esim properly.

Last edited:
TTOTM: You have been here 2 months. I'm doing you a favor when I told you you should remove your ear bud. The store was open. Don't give me a look. I'm saving you from being coached and told you someone was recently coached for that same thing and guess what, that person is now gone. You are a single mother with 2 kids so I would imagine you need your job.

TtoTm who did the softlines reshop today....
Not all the plaid shirts go in the Mossimo Red area

I was cartwheel shopping after my shift and found a maternity plaid shirt and red mossimo in with Merona. I fixed it, but it happens over and over and over.........

I was cartwheel shopping after my shift and found a maternity plaid shirt and red mossimo in with Merona. I fixed it, but it happens over and over and over.........
We also had this problem with a particular Knox Rose top that would repeatedly end up with Xhil no matter how many times you tried to put it back. I was so happy when it was sold out

Sorry CTL but I'm not about to put in any effort on my closing shift. I work my ass off every other day when I'm actually in pfresh.

Fuck dry market

TTOLOD: That overflowing cart of softlines reshop at the service desk? I sorted it and most we actually had time to put away. I also was operator and zoned RTW pretty darn well. Did you say anything to me? Nope. Just sounded shocked that I managed to take care of the reshop cart. Not all tms are lazy idiots. We have our fair share of them at my store, but many of us are darn good workers and take pride in our work.

TTOTL: You saw first-hand all that I was able to accomplish in one night. Did you say anything to me about it? No. That disappoints me.

To the new ETL: Shocking how similar you've been to the ETL you're replacing that I had an issue with (This ETL was always seen crying after speaking to the STL and quit one day without giving advance notice). 1. You don't have to tell me what to do at the beginning of my shift, I know 2. Really no need to tell our SL mid to do reshop at the beginning of her shift, I think she fuckin knows she's been here for 20 years 3. The fact that you don't know how to check for things in the back is embarrassing 4. You didn't know how to pick up calls 5. You telling me in a bitchy way to put my name tag on was the last straw (before these target diehards come at me, I haven't worn my name tag in months and she was the first one to say something about it) One of my biggest target pet peeves is new ETLS that wanna act like they know more than long-time TMs and wanna act like they run the place.

Last edited:
To the flow team: I just did a serious cleanup and restocked your defectives tub. Please notice. And please don't shit it up too quickly. Also, what the fuck were you people doing with three dustpans, no brooms and sidewalk chalk in the supply bin?

To the asshat who left an untied bag of defective shampoo in the food bin and necessitated that whole effort: You're an ass.

To front end: You got a new bin for QMOS, okay. You then tried to salvage out the old, nasty-ass bin. Not okay! I'm starting to wonder what other things that should be thrown away you have hidden in your boxes of salvage that get brought back to me. I should check. Or for my sanity, maybe not. Also, you put salvage on the CRC pallet, why? Because you couldn't figure out how to look beyond the 2 boxes on the front of the salvage pallet to see an entire half an empty pallet?

In short, this is how I feel about work these days:
260KTeW.jpg

To the new ETL: Shocking how similar you've been to the ETL you're replacing that I had an issue with (This ETL was always seen crying after speaking to the STL and quit one day without giving advance notice). 1. You don't have to tell me what to do at the beginning of my shift, I know 2. Really no need to tell our SL mid to do reshop at the beginning of her shift, I think she fuckin knows she's been here for 20 years 3. The fact that you don't know how to check for things in the back is embarrassing 4. You didn't know how to pick up calls 5. You telling me in a bitchy way to put my name tag on was the last straw (before these target diehards come at me, I haven't worn my name tag in months and she was the first one to say something about it) One of my biggest target pet peeves is new ETLS that wanna act like they know more than long-time TMs and wanna act like they run the place.

What do you have against wearing a name tag?

Lemme guess. Cute young college grad who's never worked before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back