To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the entire softlines flow team, for fucks sake stop piling all the new items in RTW onto one fixture that's all the way in the back! And people think women are better at softlines flow. HAHAHAHA not these girls

TTOTM: Thank you for constantly coming over to Starbucks to check on my garbages, getting my paper towels, and other little things when I'm too busy and alone to do it myself. You're always smiling and joking with everyone and it's so good to see someone who makes the day just that much better. Thanks for helping my transfer easy by being someone I can rely on to make me laugh. I'm glad our store has you!

TTOTMs: My god you make me feel like I'm in highschool again. Cliques, gossiping, nonstop texting, flirting with each other, and just being lazy and useless team members. You're all spoiled rich teenagers who don't know the meaning of working. Your parents are paying for your school and you all have brand new cars from the last 2 years. You don't know how to run guest service, but you place yourselves there without consulting the GSTL first just so you can stand back behind the wall and text all day. When I see you doing something wrong(like not checking a suitcase for stolen items) and try to help you learn, you scoff, roll your eyes, and say, "Whatever". You gossip about me, because I'm the only one who's seeing your shit and who cares enough to call you out. I know you'll all be gone within a few months(weeks if we're lucky) but people like you make me sick to my stomach. You'll never know what working actually is.

(ps, yes, I have told a few GSTLs about their behavior and they said they'll look into it.)

TtoTM: Nice job putting the boxes of candles on the pallet buddy. At least five of them were broken.

Do people throw boxes onto the line or what?? Or do they slam them down? If they chucked them all the way across the stockroom I would really not be surprised

TTOHLTL: Thank you for thanking all of us who helped when you had a call out on your HL closing team, even though the LOD really didn't. I appreciate that a lot, because my own TL...

TToETL-AP

You're seriously my fave ETL, you respond as quickly as you can and if anyone on your team needs help, you go and help them. Thanks for always covering my breaks and lunches and even hanging around the boat to do some of my work so it's easier on me when I get back. Congrats on your promotion to ETL-Operations but damn am I going to miss you when you transfer stores :c

To all my TM's today:

Thanks for the back up on lanes. Busy day, only cashier scheduled, I was swamped. Y'all responded quickly and we got our guests checked out fast, which is great because most of my guests took an average of 10 minutes to write a goddamned check.

One red card lady took 20 minutes, I shit you not. Oh, that should go in another thread.

Anyhoo, great team today at my store!!! :D

TTOGSTL: For the love of God, yes, one of our front end TMs is gorgeous but you need to stop eye banging the guy. You're all over him, leaning on him on the line at Starbucks, tickling him, and constantly following him around. It's disgusting, especially because he's told us he wouldn't touch you with a 10 foot pole. Kindly back off the poor guy and stop making us all uncomfortable.

TtoTM: Nice job putting the boxes of candles on the pallet buddy. At least five of them were broken.

Do people throw boxes onto the line or what?? Or do they slam them down? If they chucked them all the way across the stockroom I would really not be surprised

Most of that happens during unload. I see that crap way to often with newbies

To those two planogram tms, just because you've both been here for 20 years doesn't mean you get to leave your damn shelves and peg hooks all over the place. I pulled a huge batch for that back wall you were working on and now you leave me your crap to clean up after you leave :(

To the leadership, you've been telling us for a year now that you were gonna fix the fire alarm panel but when is it actually going to happen?

Last edited:
To those two planogram tms, just because you've both been here for 20 years doesn't mean you get to leave your damn shelves and peg hooks all over the place. I pulled a huge batch for that back wall you were working on and now you leave me your crap to clean up after you leave :(

leave them all with notes that they would get it taken care of next shift first thing!

fire alarm - hotline call.

leave them all with notes that they would get it taken care of next shift first thing!

fire alarm - hotline call.
Hahaha the closing LOD saw their mess and was basically like "what the fuck is all of this?!". Explained to him and he basically ripped the morning LOD a new one for not keeping a better eye on the team

TTOTL Thaaaanks for telling our current STL that I get our communication and help from a website. I love you, but seriously? I spent two years building up my trust for our previous one before they knew. And you were the only two I wanted to know. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back