To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOETL When the entire store, you included, is taking turns begging for myDevices in the morning, it's probably time to do something about it. When it's been happening for the past two months, it was probably time to do something about it then too.

TTOETL When the entire store, you included, is taking turns begging for myDevices in the morning, it's probably time to do something about it. When it's been happening for the past two months, it was probably time to do something about it then too.

I think this every damn day. :rolleyes:

And it seems that her ETL-LOG is trying to do what makes good business sense instead of blindly following orders that don't.

Proof of who is right is in the sales. In my world the hanging goes backstock since our sales have gone up since doing it this way along with guests commenting that they can now actually shop our clothing instead of giving up since everything so crammed full they couldn't actually get things off the over packed racks. I had the same frustrations while shopping myself so I actually agree for once with our guests. Hell might have just frozen over but its winter so not many will notice. o_O

You don't want to backstock hanging clothing but you also don't want the floor so full you can't shop it. It's a balance one that I admit our softlines VML works their asses off hanging and pulling down clothing to keep it full. Our backrooms are full of hanging but so is the floor, what makes it worth it is a huge gain in softlines sales since we started doing it this way.

@Bosch is there a procedure in place for organizing the hanging backstock and regularly reworking it? It would work if they have that in place, but we don't do that at my store. And I know without a doubt that we are missing sales because of it when I keep having to dig through the back to find items for SFS that are completely sold out on the sales floor.

@Bosch is there a procedure in place for organizing the hanging backstock and regularly reworking it? It would work if they have that in place, but we don't do that at my store. And I know without a doubt that we are missing sales because of it when I keep having to dig through the back to find items for SFS that are completely sold out on the sales floor.

Yep VML works it and a TM works the racks that come off the truck since overnight has completely failed to be able to handle that like most other tasks.

You have to have a TM at least where that is there primary duty. She works the racks overnight can't do then she will patrol the back and pull down what she needs to fill the floor.

TTOPA: You are awesome and that is why I had no problem explaining to that guest that we had turkeys this morning but people who got up early were able to buy them. You slept in so they are gone. Try back Monday mid morning after we have the truck unloaded and pushed. I oould tell you were just done with people. You pushed my tiny pets pull, so I took a couple of your guest questions.

electronics gets the NES Classic questions, PA's get "do you have any turkeys?" Until you want to vomit.

And TTOTM: I don't know what my ETL had to do, but those ghost Hatchimals counts that just magically appeared were corrected. I say magically since we received none since October and all counts were zero until yesterday where three of DCPI's said we had one each. We took no returns, none off the truck and the truck was acknowledged. But as of today all back to zero.

TTOETL-AP: You're really pushing it now. Insulting team members with disabilities, and fighting with me on the sales floor? One more stupid move and it's the hotline.

TTOTM: Please don't scream out my name as a greeting every time you see me... Especially not when I'm following a shoplifter. I know you didn't know that I was following someone, but this is like the third time you've spooked a subject and made them notice me. And now they know my name, too!

TTOTM: Please don't scream out my name as a greeting every time you see me... Especially not when I'm following a shoplifter. I know you didn't know that I was following someone, but this is like the third time you've spooked a subject and made them notice me. And now they know my name, too!
A couple of weeks ago one of the seasonal cashiers approached my APS while he was watching someone at self checkout and said, loudly , "Hey, you work here too, right? Can you help me and show me where these go?" and tried shoving some random Stuff in his hands.
The subject overheard, saw the APS, and booked it out the door wear some of our clothes.

A couple of weeks ago one of the seasonal cashiers approached my APS while he was watching someone at self checkout and said, loudly , "Hey, you work here too, right? Can you help me and show me where these go?" and tried shoving some random Stuff in his hands.
The subject overheard, saw the APS, and booked it out the door wear some of our clothes.
Seasonal hires are always a nightmare, I'd be pissed if I was your APS. But this TM is a long time veterans and somehow still doesn't see the problem with yelling out to me all the time no matter how much I explain.

TTOTM: Please don't scream out my name as a greeting every time you see me... Especially not when I'm following a shoplifter.

He must have special needs or incredibly stupid. When I first started at Target I knew it is best to leave undercover personnel alone while they are on the floor.

He must have special needs or incredibly stupid. When I first started at Target I knew it is best to leave undercover personnel alone while they are on the floor.
I'm a uniformed TPS, so I guess it's a little less obvious. Regardless, I've talked to them like four times about not talking to me unless I talk to them first. Not because I don't want to talk to them, but because I've got people to follow, lol.

TTO(new)TM: I seriously hope you last beyond seasonal because you were beyond amazing with that beyotch in line ahead of me. How you didn't lose it and go off on her is a mystery to me. You either really need the job or have the patience of a saint (or some really good meds~lol!) I wouldn't have lasted past "are you stupid or something?" before giving her a piece of my mind. The most impressive part was you did it all with a genuine smile on your face. :eek:

And this precisely why I leave AP TMs alone unless spoken to.

TTOTM: Stop trying to order supplies when you don't know what we have and where it's kept.

TTOTL: Okay, so your PDA told you that hummus was "Recall." You didn't need to take every single one we had, load it onto a tub and shove it into my area. Two minutes on Redwire would have told you it was a "hold" and not "dump in Circle9's lap" recall. You're my boss ffs, you should know better than this.

To every LOD: CHECK YOUR FREAKING REDWIRE. I shouldn't have to be digging through the LOD portion of Redwire to find details on food recalls from three days ago. Especially when I have a tub of temperature-sensitive product sitting right next to me.

TTOETL-AP: You're really pushing it now. Insulting team members with disabilities, and fighting with me on the sales floor? One more stupid move and it's the hotline.

I always just smile at them but when i see people i would call out i would just leave them be. One time when i was Mobile and was returning a $200 promotion gift card APS gave me a finger and let me know he was following someone. I would feel horrible to blow covers

I'm a uniformed TPS, so I guess it's a little less obvious. Regardless, I've talked to them like four times about not talking to me unless I talk to them first. Not because I don't want to talk to them, but because I've got people to follow, lol.
Shit the AP at my location is known by everybody, and has a little "rule" I guess. If he doesn't make eye-contact it means he's following someone, but if he acknowledges you it's alright to talk with him.

When they are in plain clothes I address them as a guest if needed. otherwise I ignore them. But I never let on that I know they work there.
My APS actually makes it pretty obvious, she is APS :$ i would do the same, to^

My APS actually makes it pretty obvious, she is APS :$ i would do the same, to^

I get into working on something it's safer to go with "guest" so they can either go with it or let me know "Bosch how ya doing?" :) And you are right if you hang around cops enough most APS/TPS get that vibe that comes off them as well.

TTOTL: I understand overseeing a team of thirty-something people is difficult. Especially getting everything done in an efficient and timely matter. Really, no sarcasm, I am being sincere. But when you only stop by to check on the softlines team only when you're on your way to the front and even then only to bark at us, all the while you just hang out with your friends in hardlines, it doesn't give off the best impression. Especially when all you do is yell and call your team members stupid behind their backs. I get you didn't want to leave signing to become the flow team lead, but at least handle it with some dignity and grace.

To the SFS team: You are amazing. And not in the normal "store accepted amazing" way. Like, I don't know how you guys managed to get ALL those orders done, and they are probably still rolling in, while navigating Black Friday traffic and guarding your baskets and MyGo deciding it wants to take a shit on you every couple of hours. Someone get these guys free coffee or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back