To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
question: if i have a friend/relative that i legitimately sign up for the RC (once, not multiple times) thats ok right?

Yeah that's more than fine, but just don't have them apply everyday like my fellow team members did, with each other

Yeah that's more than fine, but just don't have them apply everyday like my fellow team members did, with each other
how would you get approved more than twice (once for credit, once for debit) unless you have an insane number of checking accounts? can you have more than one credit-- i thought it was linked to your SSN and you could only have one?

how would you get approved more than twice (once for credit, once for debit) unless you have an insane number of checking accounts? can you have more than one credit-- i thought it was linked to your SSN and you could only have one?
A rejected application for a REDcard still counts as a "sign up" in the metrics, unless this has changed. They use the same accounts and sometimes the exact same check (I have heard stories of someone who actually laminated/taped a check just for this) to artificially inflate the numbers. It's really bad for your credit score, but some people don't know this or don't care.

A rejected application for a REDcard still counts as a "sign up" in the metrics, unless this has changed. They use the same accounts and sometimes the exact same check (I have heard stories of someone who actually laminated/taped a check just for this) to artificially inflate the numbers. It's really bad for your credit score, but some people don't know this or don't care.

Does anyone know if the debt does a credit check? I thought as long as you have a valid bank account it would let you get the card. Its the ONLY reason I got a red card.

Does anyone know if the debt does a credit check? I thought as long as you have a valid bank account it would let you get the card. Its the ONLY reason I got a red card.
No debit does not. Ssn is just required for Id verification. At least that's what my store tells me. Also my store gives a shout out when we get a debit card without a blank check (sign up online on iPad) so we get credit in store but of course not on the metrics. The app should let you enter a ™ or at least store number.

TTOLOD:

Yeah, I'm sitting in my car here watching you drive off because I'm too angry to drive off myself. You have a shit personality and you obviously don't care if people know you hate them. Just quit already. Take one of those damn jobs we all know you've applied for at the mall.

I think it does a soft pull. It doesn't affect your score or show up on your credit report.

TToETL

Are you kidding me? You know that cashiering literally makes me have an anxiety attack on the spot, but for some reason you still thought to not only ask me to go for back up, but, -and this is what really pissed me off- you had the gall to say "mobile is back there so can you ask them to cover you while you back up" You're lucky you asked me to go to 3 first, because I called your ass out on that so hard. It is NOT mobile's job to cover electronics, they do NOT work for Target, and they were PISSED last time you pulled that. Do not take advantage of how helpful mobile is, she helps me and my TMs out because she likes us and wants to help, not because she has an obligation to. Funny how it suddenly you went "oh nevermind it died down" once I called you out on that. Just admit you were wrong to try and use mobile like that.

question: if i have a friend/relative that i legitimately sign up for the RC (once, not multiple times) thats ok right?
I do not check out family or close friends. The redcard credit isn't worth sp breathing down my neck for no reason.

TToTM: Stop bathing in what seems like half a bottle of perfume. I can smell you from over an aisle away. I can smell you long after you leave an area. I can smell you on any equipment that you use, no matter how brief. It's disgusting and I have to hold my breath whenever I pass by you.

TToETL

Are you kidding me? You know that cashiering literally makes me have an anxiety attack on the spot, but for some reason you still thought to not only ask me to go for back up, but, -and this is what really pissed me off- you had the gall to say "mobile is back there so can you ask them to cover you while you back up" You're lucky you asked me to go to 3 first, because I called your ass out on that so hard. It is NOT mobile's job to cover electronics, they do NOT work for Target, and they were PISSED last time you pulled that. Do not take advantage of how helpful mobile is, she helps me and my TMs out because she likes us and wants to help, not because she has an obligation to. Funny how it suddenly you went "oh nevermind it died down" once I called you out on that. Just admit you were wrong to try and use mobile like that.

Not condoning your ETLs crappy actions but some stores are legitimately piloting mobile only tms in electronics.

TTOTM: why are you so miserable all the damn time. we all work together. you're no better than any of us, we're all miserable.

TToTM

You sold TEN (10) IPADS TO ONE GUEST????? What part of you thought that was okay?? There is no way that was legit the ipads weren't even on sale!!! Look I know you told me and only me, but I'm gonna have to be "that guy" and let AP know because god fucking damn TEN IPADS

TToTM

You sold TEN (10) IPADS TO ONE GUEST????? What part of you thought that was okay?? There is no way that was legit the ipads weren't even on sale!!! Look I know you told me and only me, but I'm gonna have to be "that guy" and let AP know because god fucking damn TEN IPADS

And I get bad feelings about looking at a return receipt that has more than two gift cards as payment.. 10 fucking iPads? No way that credit card wasn't stolen.. Nope totally legit..

And I work in a city that has employees with corp credit cards that can do that. They know we call AP and he confirms or denies the purchase.. Cause they have done purchases that large. Freaky but legit..

TToTM: Stop bathing in what seems like half a bottle of perfume. I can smell you from over an aisle away. I can smell you long after you leave an area. I can smell you on any equipment that you use, no matter how brief. It's disgusting and I have to hold my breath whenever I pass by you.

Sorry, I'll try to cut back on the smell-goods. :oops:

TTOTM:

You should not have given your discount card to anyone else. You've worked at Target long enough to know this. Yup, I turned you in, especially since the asshole you gave your discount to was such an asshole. I hope you're not there when I come in tonight! Good riddance!!!

Not my STL, lol.
His first job out of school was at a grocery store on the receiving dock.
When our ETL-LOG had an emergency, he came in & ran it like a pro.
I don't care for some things he does but he's not afraid to get his hands dirty & I respect that.

Meanwhile my STL clutches her coffee barking orders and doesn't know how to do anything.

Meanwhile my STL clutches her coffee barking orders and doesn't know how to do anything.
Yup, my STL sits there while the TM's run the store and pawns any shit she has to do off on me even if I'm super fucking busy.

TTOTM:
So they had you working on clearance stuff all day. Being operator, I was back at the fitting room a lot too and I noticed how every time I stopped by to sort reshop or check the rooms you were laughing it up, loudly, with the third SL team member. But I will give you credit for keeping your hands as busy as your mouth.

TTO (other) TM:
So yeah, like I said I was back there and saw how you never strayed far from the fitting room and your buddy, even though you were supposed to be putting away reshop and zoning and folding tables over a large part of Softlines. I also noticed how you never touched any of the reshop carts I made or added to throughout the day. I also saw how you spent your 15 minute break at the fitting room laughing it up with your friend, and that's not the first time I saw this. And even though my head was in a cart pulling out items at the very bottom and I didn't know a guest had walked up, I did hear you get bitchy with the guest when she asked you for help while you were on your 15. Just be aware of a few things:
1. Yes, you worked seasonal, but even accounting for that time, you are still in your first 90 days.
2. Because you never stepped foot in your area, the team member that came in after you saw the utter disaster the entirety of kids had become and complained loudly to the LOD.
3. I did not lie when the LOD came and asked me what I witnessed from you throughout the day.
4. There are security cameras that can prove where you were and what you were doing all day.
5. I know this is not the first complaint about the two of you doing this sort of thing.
If you survive this fallout, you may want to change your behavior if you want a long and profitable career here.

TTOTM at another location:

You may not have known that my guest had just seen from my MyDevice that multiple stores in the area had the item that she was looking for, so maybe that's why when she called, you thought it would be cool to tell her that they were out of stock at all the local stores. That probably added onto the rage that would be directed my way a bit later when she swore that she saw a guest pick up the last two of that item from a random endcap (despite the fact that our end showed 0 on hand for every single variety). We could have maybe explained that one as a mistake or a glitch, and found a way to make it up to her. But then you chose to lie in just about the dumbest, laziest way to our guest, taking away any shred of credibility we had. But of course, it won't be your store that gets mentioned when she calls up HQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back