To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOTM: Stop putting gallons of defective milk in the donation/toss/E boxes. Milk sitting for a day or so turns into something nasty.
One of my coworkers put a carton of heavy cream in our reshop bin. We discovered it about a week later, when we couldn't figure out what the damn stank was at the register :mad:

TTidiotTL:
Dude, pls don't forget that red bin that you left from snack aisles and then moved to receiving. Put it away properly! And don't forget that cart of liquor that you took down from your endcap.... pls push it to home and backstock! I know it's you bec I heard you coming in the snack aisle and you would just leave stuff around from where they took down without pushing to home and backstock. My TL actually pushes to home and backstock. You're the lazy-ass, kiss-ass TL.

Last edited:
To my entire store:

I need people to like my personality. It's boring when I can't joke and be interactive when all anyone does is just awkwardly smile and pretend they understand me or just nod and say "yeah idk." and walk away politely after making sure I'm done talking, at which point I'll just stop.

pfft... they said at my orientation every one likes to be cool.

Also, to this nutella vendor I met today. You're very nice elderly lady, and I'm glad you stopped by to check on my nutella at SCO. It was pleasant having a nice conversation past "Hi how are you oh I'm good."

To my Store TL:

I cannot tell you the satisfaction I felt when you were outside getting carts last week when it was 90F outside. I didn't feel said satisfaction because you'll go out and help... no no no, it was because you had slashed hours so much that the lone HL and SL person were stuck backing up the registers and there wasn't a cart attendant on the schedule at all in the afternoon and you had to clean up your own mess. Hopefully, this means you'll make sure there's at least a cart attendant on duty in the afternoons/evenings.

TTOGSA:
I'm tired of catching your back and doing your job. I will no longer remind you to do your job.

TTOTM:
Wow, you gave your employee discount card to someone and AP found out and you're mad at me??? All I did was ring him up. I didn't know it was YOUR CARD, slut!

TTOTL: You accidentally threw a case's worth of ESIM into the compactor? I believe you.

TTOTL: You accidentally threw a case's worth of ESIM into the compactor? I believe you.
I don't even want to know the consequences of that "accident". I pretty sure at my store it would be a final or term. The stores in my state have been fined in the past for not following proper environmental procedures.

I don't even want to know the consequences of that "accident". I pretty sure at my store it would be a final or term. The stores in my state have been fined in the past for not following proper environmental procedures.
Considering leadership didn't really didn't bat an eye at "An ETL is fucking with the temperature logs," trying to get something done about this is a waste of time.

To that vml, I am not your peon .. and I won't do your job for you to get the credit ...
and how the hell did you get the job ?
Your visual flawed .. you do not know how to remerchandize in RTW and stop stealing racks / arms from other departments, ( you shoved cat and jack newborn with just one you , just to free a rack and put the new brand on it I RTW ) , I just finished the VA in infant last Saturday , Monday morning it was a mess ..I was missing 1 rack and 5 arms .. it was invigorating to take them back ..
But next time , I will break your neck ..

TTOTM...you're a fucking cow. I get bummed out every time I have to interact with you.

TTOETL: why are you such a horrible person? even the ETLs i thought i wasn't a big fan of before are much nicer than you. there's so much fakeness surrounding you and i hate having to come to work and see you. i hope you end up like our old ETL and quit before a year is up. here's to hoping.

TT2TLs: you guys are always awesome and i really enjoy working with you, not just because you're nice but also because you don't talk down to people just because you're a team lead. the one of you who isn't a senior team lead has definitely grown into her position and i'm really glad about it because i definitely wasn't a big fan at first but things have gotten better.

To whom it applies to:

STOP LOCKING SHIT IN THE WRONG LOCATION

S T O P LOCKING SHIT IN THE W R O N G LOCATION

STOOOOOOP

if i have to change a price because of your fuck ups one more time im going to sneak into the ap office and have a fucking marathon to find out whos been doing it

I don't know if this is an actual issue or something, but for example whenever there's a sale for a $5 if you buy two Bounty Paper Towels if they're the 8=12 but the whole end cap is 12=20 or something and I have multiple guests a day and me not believing them until seeing it for myself on break and all I have to say is "what the hell"

basically every time there's a sale the wrong item is stocked and it doesn't ring up for guests because it's the wrong ones.

I also wish our sale signs for pop etc listed what items are allowed... this whole $5 off of $20 worth of PEPSI products was driving me bat shit insane because everyone thought it was for ALL the pop. I had to clearly enunciate to each and every guest "It says Pepsi Products and Snacks, and on the promo there is a list of items applicable." and they go "WELL THERE WERE SIGNS ALL OVER THE PLACE HURR" and it just blows my mind. The signs are there to make you aware, but doesn't mean all the shit back there is on sale. I had people buying Mountain Dew and Dr. Pepper and Sunkist trying to fight me because they thought it was all on sale.

Maybe they do list applicable items I'm not sure... but god damn. Is it a Target issue? I was debating in posting this in the Guest topic but idk... I wanna tell my GSTL sometimes that I think the wrong stuff is back there, but again, I'm not sure if it's an issue involving team members or guests just going crazy with the deal and buying whatever they want and saying it should count.

To whom it applies to:

STOP LOCKING SHIT IN THE WRONG LOCATION

S T O P LOCKING SHIT IN THE W R O N G LOCATION

STOOOOOOP

if i have to change a price because of your fuck ups one more time im going to sneak into the ap office and have a fucking marathon to find out whos been doing it
I guess you can't do this with locked items but normally if I'm not in the mood to price match I'll just say "im really sorry, a guest must have picked it up and moved it"

I guess you can't do this with locked items but normally if I'm not in the mood to price match I'll just say "im really sorry, a guest must have picked it up and moved it"
Yeah thats exactly the problem, I usually dont change prices unless they actually try fighting me on it but I literally have no choice when its locked up

Yeah thats exactly the problem, I usually dont change prices unless they actually try fighting me on it but I literally have no choice when its locked up

I don't get why a price change must be done though. Long before I worked in retail, I knew to carefully read labels to see if it was the right product at the right price. Not just sales signs, regular shelf tags to make sure that the bacon or shampoo I want is really the right price. Sales signs, I knew to read the fine print. Why can't other people be held to that standard? It's pretty simple.

TTOTM: It was really cute watching you struggle with unlocking the spider wrap for me. Being a former electronics TM, it would have been nothing to show you how to do it, but seeing the little smile across your face as you succeeded was well worth the wait.

if you are REALLY not in the mood, from target's official price match policy:

Exclusions:

• Clearance, closeout, liquidation sales, damaged, used, open package, refurbished, pre-owned, or rent/lease to own items, storewide or unspecific offers, non-branded items, or prices that only display on a website after guests log in.
  • Pricing or typographical errors, limited time or quantity offers, daily deals, coupon offers, credit card offers, gift card offers, financing, service offers, bundled offers, sales tax promotions, free items, rebates or mail-in offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back