To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did searches by dpci, with a my device on Saturday. Worked fine. No spaces or dashes.

I have done that on my phone with target.com ad it worked but lately come sup item not found. Use to do it when I had a PDA for pricing since a picture does not come up on them.

I may be mistaken because it's been a long time, but there is or was a keypad that you could bring up on the scanner. I have not tried this in a long time but if I remember will give it a shot tomorrow. I only get a my device on Saturday.
You can press the keypad button next to the magnifying glass button in myWork to bring up a keypad for searching. But that doesn't really have anything to do with the Target.com app searches.

Ttotm. You are legitimately on corrective action because of your smell. I didn't think that was possible but our etl ge said guest are legitimately complaining about you

Not a great situation. Is there a problem with not being able to afford soap, deodorant, detergent etc?

No, he's an 18ish something living at home. I tried to call him in to work one day and his mom answered. She seemed nice but he was rude and disrespectful to her.

TTOTM - I find extremely funny that you bitched and complained to my best friend about how I was forced to roll over 6 carts/z-racks and how dare I make you do all this work and it's complete bullshit that your now behind...honey you and your partner in crime leave me with shit to do every damn day that puts me farther and farther behind. Your lucky I'm looking under every rock for a new job just to get my ass out of that building

TTOTL: I don't know if you realised it, but that TM you sent home "sick" was having an anxiety attack... How could you not tell?

Ttotm. You are legitimately on corrective action because of your smell. I didn't think that was possible but our etl ge said guest are legitimately complaining about you

Not a great situation. Is there a problem with not being able to afford soap, deodorant, detergent etc?

I've heard of deodorant/soap working all wrong with a person's skin leading to a horrible odor fixed only by switching what's used. I've heard of medication and foods doing the same. And as always, you can't tell if something is going wrong until someone tells you.

But to smell that bad.....damn. That has to be very embarrassing.

TTOTM:
I wish I knew what the hell goes through your mind.
You never close, only opens and early mids.
Whenever you walk in and something isn't done, you post snap chat stories bitching about it. I had an awful close the other night due to being so slammed, running out of things and just getting bitched at. I didn't fill ONE CARAMEL BOTTLE so you sent a story out about how it happens "every time you open." You constantly post things about people's closes and make them feel embarrassed and just terrible. You're a bully, flat out, and need to stop. Communicate to the person if there's an on going issue but when I go in for a close and nothing has been started and it's all a wreck...I just do my close. Do your damn job and stop complaining when you don't close and don't understand the tremendous amount of pressure you put on us coworkers.

TTOTM:
Whenever you walk in and something isn't done, you post snap chat stories bitching about it. I had an awful close the other night due to being so slammed, running out of things and just getting bitched at. I didn't fill ONE CARAMEL BOTTLE so you sent a story out about how it happens "every time you open." You constantly post things about people's closes and make them feel embarrassed and just terrible. You're a bully, flat out, and need to stop. Communicate to the person if there's an on going issue but when I go in for a close and nothing has been started and it's all a wreck...I just do my close. Do your damn job and stop complaining when you don't close and don't understand the tremendous amount of pressure you put on us coworkers.

:eek:

One caramel bottle??? I never open, but they did have me open recently. Your mean girl co-worker would have had a combination heart attack/brain aneurysm if she walked into what I did that day. Since I close all the time though, while I felt a little overwhelmed at first (okay, a lot), I also understood that shit happens, shit happens in large quantities, and sometimes you have to prioritize what gets done and what is left for the next person.

But if she's posting snap chat posts while at work, or even just taking the pictures and posting later, isn't there someone in some position of authority that would mind her using social media for personal use on company time?

TTOTM:

Work should stay at work... as much as I like to complain about it, I won't do it publicly. It's hypocritical saying that because this website exists, but it's a Target Forum(unofficial, but a Target forum) and I don't know anyone here personally and everything for the most part is anonymous.

The only thing I've ever publicly complained about was over a Facebook status about people texting and driving in the parking lot and about t-boning my line of carts, running into me, not paying attention to anyone, and just the issues with texting and driving in general. Honestly, I would bring it up to your leader. I can't deal with people that bitch but you don't see them doing anything about it. I'm sure your leader will quickly get down to brass tacks and get on it. Make sure you can provide proof. Since it's snapchat I'd see if you can get someone to use their phone to take pictures of the stories they post so they don't know you screenshot it.

TTOTM: Please, please chew some gum or suck on a mint. I'm not mad when you speak to me, I'm just trying not to breathe in that horrible smell coming from your mouth. And get a freaking clue when you're offered said gum or mints; it's obviously because you are in dire need of them.

Ttotm- Its actually rude to ask me a question then see another TM and interrupt my conversation about a non-work conversation. I wanted to punch you in the face. o_O

Ttotm#2-

Completely rude to interrupt my conversation with another TM for something that could have waited.

I just open up the magnifying glass in upper right corner. My work not target.com

I was talking about the regular app (android not iOS). I never have equipment so I usually use my phone to get a vague idea of whether we might have things and to help with phone calls sometimes (I work fitting room) but a week or two ago it stopped working with dpcis and upcs. I keep trying them in hopes it was a fluke but so far no dice

No, I am not market anymore, I'm not fucking running the pfresh inventory. Y'all got a FA and a CTL who can do it. I will not.

Turns out it's me demerching to help with some refrigeration thing.

Somehow that's even worse and I feel no qualms about calling out now

No, he's an 18ish something living at home. I tried to call him in to work one day and his mom answered. She seemed nice but he was rude and disrespectful to her.
To be fair to the kid some days I smell but I also walk about an hour to work. You just never know his situation and what he's doing.

Or he could just be a dirty person.

TTOTM:

Don't interrupt me when I'm with a guest unless there's a work emergency. Being bored does not count as an emergency. Go back to your lane, find a feather duster, then clean something.

I'm getting really tired of "bored* cashiers looking to kill time at my desk when I'm busy.

TOTM. Does your nose not work. There is no fucking way you couldn't smell those 3×5 sign holder strips. Because of you now my whole fixture room smells like puke. And , even better you put them up in small appliances, so now it smells there too. Nice job Plano team.

TTOTM: Hey closing AP folks, I know you're rushing to get out and your girlfriend is waiting for you at the door but please check the guest elevators before you walkie "store is clear!" You forgot about three meth junkies messed out of their gourd in there.

Also, I know the cashiers are all rushing out at closing to get on with their lives but please lift your eyes from your mobile device between tapping out words in the latest text to your BFF. This is a red tub full of chem and I can't stop on a dime as you are walking directly into me then giving ME the 'Ole stink eye.

Thank you.

Completed project: fully resto'd / lo-pro'd backroom Chem. It was gorgeous. Went in *two* days later and found it a wreck: wacos shoved full with plenty of empties one section away, open case stock with one item removed, similar items sto'd as the same DPCI and m-delete after m-delete after m-delete. Pulled the "Report of Shame" (Backroom Location Report) to find it's the same chump that always causes errors. Grrrrrrr!!!!!! :mad: Nothing ever happens as they are a fav and neighbor and drinking buddy of an ETL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back