To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait do people actually do that?

Hey FDC driver, I know you wanna get this trailer unloaded, but first I need to run up to Starbucks to get a cup of ice...
The idea is to do it before the truck arrives but they don't schedule me until after the truck shows up these days so there's no real point in me grabbing the cup and doing the test if the truck's been unloaded and half-pushed by the time I clock in.

Steritech does check for it though so the next visit if I'm still around is going to be fun.

TTOETL
Offering us free drinks is nice and all, but I really hope you don't actually think that is going to make people like you.

TTOTM
When my End to End partner leaves in a short bit you're apparently going to take his place. I really hope you've learned how to work as a team member by now, because you and I are going to be working 32 hours a week together every week and an attitude of "well that's not my problem that you have 2 more flats of truck than I do" is going to make us both miserable at one point or another :D

The idea is to do it before the truck arrives but they don't schedule me until after the truck shows up these days so there's no real point in me grabbing the cup and doing the test if the truck's been unloaded and half-pushed by the time I clock in.

Steritech does check for it though so the next visit if I'm still around is going to be fun.
I was taught how to do it correctly, but also told that I usually won't remember or have time and to just put down 32 degrees.

We're usually the first stop, and the Flow TL loves to greet me at the door when I come in with a "hey the FDC truck is here, can you take care of that" (even if I'm not scheduled as receiving).

Ttotm: I walk into work tonight to find that you did not touch abandons even ONCE. Thanks you fucking count. Now I'm an hour and a half late to zone because I had to clean up after you.

Dear flow team. I used to clean the breakroom before you guys came in but you always immediately trash it and don't say thank you or clean after yourselves From now on I am going to clean it after you guys leave. Thank goodness the evening team doesn't act like savages

Sorry, not sorry

Dear flow team. I used to clean the breakroom before you guys came in but you always immediately trash it and don't say thank you or clean after yourselves From now on I am going to clean it after you guys leave. Thank goodness the evening team doesn't act like savages

Sorry, not sorry

They're animals. Should make them eat outside.

Warning rant ahead.

TTOETL. I fucking hate your guts. How dare you have the nerve to call the last good etl "ghetto. Because of you she stormed out and quit. BTW you deserved to get that can of dog food lined at your head. I hope my stl fires your ass for this.
If not it's between you or my douchebag eit going dayside hardlines. Either way it sucks. So cannot wait to quit this dumpster fire.

Ttotm: I walk into work tonight to find that you did not touch abandons even ONCE. Thanks you fucking count. Now I'm an hour and a half late to zone because I had to clean up after you.

the-count-pi.jpg

TTOTM: I know you are mad that I tattled to the LOD, but you aren't taking me down with you. I packed your damn cart, I know exactly what was on it, there is no reason at all why you were still putting stuff away 2 hours later. Because of your games, absolutely nothing that was supposed to get done got done. I did what I could on my own, the LOD prioritized my workload, and the ETL is going to know why the rest of the stuff is still sitting there undone.

To our fresh out of college VML: you can't manage people for shit. Your position as a whole is one of the most useless "leadership" positions at my store. You do nothing, but the complete bare minimum of what you're actually supposed to be doing and sometimes you don't even do that. You have no idea what being the FRO in this store entails and you insist on giving me stupid projects to do in shoes when I'm fr WHEN THERE IS SOMEONE ELSE SCHEDULED LATER THAT DAY TO COME IN TO DO EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO. When I tried calmly asking you about why you were making me do this, you got defensive and said "Well. there's not much reshop in the fr.." implying that you were giving me something to do as if I didn't have enough on my plate already. I was SOOOO close to telling you to do it yourself if you wanted it done so badly.

I really don't understand why the VML position comes along with pretty much being an SL TL at my store, but I know ASANTS. We already have two TLs in SL and I think that's more than enough.

TTOTM: To all tms working the unload. If any diaper boxes look like:

a They have been run over by a truck

b They have been chewed open by a rabid animal

c something gross and disgusting is all over it

DONT FUCKING PUT IT ON THE PALLET TO BE PUSHED!!

And yes I have worked the line. Put it underneath and deal with it after the unload

Thank you

TTOTL: Don't tell me I need to communicate more and then a minute later more or less say that you prefer not having to pay attention to your workcenters. If you're going to only talk to me when I'm starting to make you look bad, fuck off and let me get back to work. In a week I'll be caught up and you can go back to pretending I don't exist.

To whoever is responsible: What the fuck did you do to the vendor backstock. Yes, product shouldn't be on the floor. But maybe you could communicate this and set a deadline instead of just shoving the extra stuff wherever there's a hole.

TTOTM: You tried to the best of your ability and the training they let me give you. Thanks. But I don't think I'll be taking time off anytime soon.

To the store: You all are going to have a fun time when I finally escape this nightmare.

I really don't understand why the VML position comes along with pretty much being an SL TL at my store, but I know ASANTS.

It's like that everywhere. They are paid like seniors and pretty much have the authority minus the keys

It's like that everywhere. They are paid like seniors and pretty much have the authority minus the keys
bs in my opinion, I mean I'm not gonna speak for all of them, but this VML can't handle the responsibility...

Last edited:
Ttotm : stop taking credit for stuff you don't do ! And you might have been a TL in an another life , but right now , you are a TM , act like one and stop bossing everybody around .
A new TM thought you were actually a TL, (and you knew it ), he pushed your area while you were hiding in the backroom ...

TTO Mobile TM: Fuck you for being lazy. Because you left three hours early because it was "Dead", I had four guests complain because of your selfish shit. I was electronics tonight, so guess who the LOD called for every complaint? Good thing for me that I work with your TL quite often, you're already on thin ice for stealing other mobile TM's shit. Gonna be a good day when he tells me "Yeah we had to let [insert shitty mobile TM's name here] go".

TTO Mobile TM: Fuck you for being lazy. Because you left three hours early because it was "Dead", I had four guests complain because of your selfish shit. I was electronics tonight, so guess who the LOD called for every complaint? Good thing for me that I work with your TL quite often, you're already on thin ice for stealing other mobile TM's shit. Gonna be a good day when he tells me "Yeah we had to let [insert shitty mobile TM's name here] go".
ha our mobile tm was 2 hours late one day this poor old man was sitting at the counter waiting forever for them

ha our mobile tm was 2 hours late one day this poor old man was sitting at the counter waiting forever for them
That's normal here. I usually end up giving the guest a discount if they are buying consumer cellular, because that's usually what it is. So then the late mobile tm loses out on their commission.

The problem with mobile is technically even our ETLs can't coach them, everything has to go through their team lead and their district manager. Awful policy because some of them suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back