To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are two kinds of employees.

TYPE A: This is the kind of employee who just does tasks until it's time to go home. They don't have a real sense of urgency. They don't see hwo their job contributes to the big picture. They're just waiting for their time to run out.

TYPE B: This is the kind of employee who tries to accomplish as much as they can before it's time to go home. They see what things will have to be done still if they don't finish, and how that impacts the rest of the day. Thus, they're great multi-taskers, manage their time better, and finish a lot more in a shift.​

There are many good and bad ways to look at both types of workers, depending on your ethics and what you find to be the best use of your time. I'm illustrating these two types to set up the complaint I have about a fellow TM. So now....TTOTM....If you're TYPE A, it makes no sense for you to complain about your lack of hours, and the general lack of interest managment has in you. I can tell you're frustrated, but dammit, you're not going to get the praise you so desperately crave, doing the bare minimum and being a fucking half-assed worker. You can't expect everyone to hold you in high regard, if you can barely be an adequate worker. Not only are you defective, but you're incapable of taking any constructive feedback. Just fuck off already. Step up or get out.

TTOFTM....Spent a good portion of my morning zoning until flow came to push and messed it up. Stop putting things where they don't belong. Stop moving things from where they belong to a place they don't belong.

To that signing TM at another store:

I hope you weren't planning to start building BTS shippers shippers this week, because we have your gigantic blue signing pallet...

I don't know how the hell it ended up on our trailer, since it's clearly labeled with your store number, but we're sweeping it back today so hopefully you should have it by the end of the week.
Update: They sent the same pallet back to our store yesterday...even though it's still clearly labeled with your store number.

The flow TL made some calls, and he must have reached someone with some pull, because within an hour we had a driver with an empty trailer arrive to take it back to the DC. Hopefully you get it within the next day or two...

TTOTM: I'm surprised you left voluntarily before you were involuntarily terminated for your performance (or lack thereof). You're great as a person, but as a co-worker -- not so much. See you on the flipside.

Tto(new)tm:. Don't worry about what I'm doing, just know that while I'm at work I stay busy and working.

TOTOTM('S): When our GSTL calls for a back-up cashier, I'm not the only one who can or has to respond. I'm busy with my own projects too. Guests are always number one priority.

Also, when we're so backed up, that even with two backup cashiers, lines are still stretching all the way across the main aisle, and the GSTL says they need ALL CASHIER TRAINED TM's to the front lanes, damnit, respond!!!!!

Unless you are already with a guest or having a medical emergency, RESPOND!

TOTOTM('S): When our GSTL calls for a back-up cashier, I'm not the only one who can or has to respond. I'm busy with my own projects too. Guests are always number one priority.

Also, when we're so backed up, that even with two backup cashiers, lines are still stretching all the way across the main aisle, and the GSTL says they need ALL CASHIER TRAINED TM's to the front lanes, damnit, respond!!!!!

Unless you are already with a guest or having a medical emergency, RESPOND!
I want to know what the ETL's are up to when this call comes out? They should respond, too.

To that one Sr. Salesfloor Team Lead: Fuck you. I tried my hardest to give you the benefit of the doubt and to understand you. I try to understand everyone, but you're just impossible. I understand playing favorites a little, but you're in your forties and act like a child. Stop taking out your frustrations out on every single team member around you that you don't like. People will go to great lengths to avoid you out of fear of what version of you they'll get one moment and another one the next. High school is over, get it together.

TTO new tm: I was pushing bullseye this morning and I literally watched you go into the restroom 15 times. Maybe you have a medical issue, or maybe you are trying to avoid certain work duties. I kinda think its the latter, cause I heard our TLs talking to you later in the day about something you didn't get done. If you don't like the job, you can leave. With E2E, we cant afford not to have good workers.

My STL and ETL will get on a lane if no one responds within a minute.
I've never seen our STL on a lane. The STL even made the comment to a guest that we would be right with them and then walked away leaving me with a line. I have seen, on occasion, an ETL hop on or cover the front so the GSA could jump on.

There are two kinds of employees.

TYPE A: This is the kind of employee who just does tasks until it's time to go home. They don't have a real sense of urgency. They don't see hwo their job contributes to the big picture. They're just waiting for their time to run out.

TYPE B: This is the kind of employee who tries to accomplish as much as they can before it's time to go home. They see what things will have to be done still if they don't finish, and how that impacts the rest of the day. Thus, they're great multi-taskers, manage their time better, and finish a lot more in a shift.​

There are many good and bad ways to look at both types of workers, depending on your ethics and what you find to be the best use of your time. I'm illustrating these two types to set up the complaint I have about a fellow TM. So now....TTOTM....If you're TYPE A, it makes no sense for you to complain about your lack of hours, and the general lack of interest managment has in you. I can tell you're frustrated, but dammit, you're not going to get the praise you so desperately crave, doing the bare minimum and being a fucking half-assed worker. You can't expect everyone to hold you in high regard, if you can barely be an adequate worker. Not only are you defective, but you're incapable of taking any constructive feedback. Just fuck off already. Step up or get out.
We have some Type A’s at my store. Most on flow. Not surprising.

I'm not the only one who can or has to respond. I'm busy with my own projects too.
I wish my FUCKING STORE WOULD UNDERSTAND THIS! Even my fucking STL doesn't understand that when I'm in electronics, I'm one of the last to be called for back up, right ahead of PA/Market. But nope, the first sign of a back-up is "Pale can you back-up?" No, I'm in electronics and we have 2 hardlines and 3-4 softlines, they can go up too. "You need to head up, Pale." So fucking aggravating, sometimes I regret being the main response whenever I'm hardlines.

I wish my FUCKING STORE WOULD UNDERSTAND THIS! Even my fucking STL doesn't understand that when I'm in electronics, I'm one of the last to be called for back up, right ahead of PA/Market. But nope, the first sign of a back-up is "Pale can you back-up?" No, I'm in electronics and we have 2 hardlines and 3-4 softlines, they can go up too. "You need to head up, Pale." So fucking aggravating, sometimes I regret being the main response whenever I'm hardlines.
what the fuck

electronics will n e v e r go up at my store unless the front is dying and we'd be the last resort after market and the ETLs

ive had some tls and etls try and call me but i literally say no and they dont push it (this is when i was a fresh electronics tm and cashiering didnt go back to spirling me into anxiety attacks)

what the fuck

electronics will n e v e r go up at my store unless the front is dying and we'd be the last resort after market and the ETLs

ive had some tls and etls try and call me but i literally say no and they dont push it
My store is full of lazy fucks that lie and say they're busy with guests when they're sitting there with mobile shooting the shit about TV or something.

To that one cashier I want to ask "What's your expectation when pressing the button for additional cashier and you can clearly see that ALL the lanes are being used?". I swear in this store they press the button as if that would make people go away or something...

I've never seen our STL on a lane. The STL even made the comment to a guest that we would be right with them and then walked away leaving me with a line. I have seen, on occasion, an ETL hop on or cover the front so the GSA could jump on.

I miss my old stl. Once there was a call for backup, no response. Second call no response. He walkies he's coming up but stops in my etl hr office and yells at her and softlines etl to get off their phones and come back up.

Epic moment that confirmed he was a baller.

I miss my old stl. Once there was a call for backup, no response. Second call no response. He walkies he's coming up but stops in my etl hr office and yells at her and softlines etl to get off their phones and come back up.

Epic moment that confirmed he was a baller.
There could be a guest first and the STL and ETL's would be in line for Starbucks. I have seen it several times.

Are people afraid to call out the ETLs by name? I don't see why that wouldn't work, or at least get them to think of a shitty excuse and let the whole store hear it.

To that one cashier I want to ask "What's your expectation when pressing the button for additional cashier and you can clearly see that ALL the lanes are being used?". I swear in this store they press the button as if that would make people go away or something...

They do this at my store, again a type A worker who can't be bothered to look around and see that every lane they can see is taken. They just keep hitting the button.

what the fuck

ive had some tls and etls try and call me but i literally say no and they dont push it (this is when i was a fresh electronics tm and cashiering didnt go back to spirling me into anxiety attacks)

I don't think they would ever call for Electronics at my store. They've got their own cash register to run.

TTOTL (in training): Can't believe you're promoted to TL. People don't even respect you on the remodel team, even when people left you in charge simply because you gave wrong directions to the team and blame others. Despite that, your old TL thought you're ready and convinced the higher ups as well.

The announcement had even other TLs rolling their eyes. :rolleyes:

Ttostl: why the fuck do you work me like a dog and expect me to get zone done while working flexibles, covering market, and the pulls you keep making? I'm not a fucking robot. I can only do so much shit you stupid bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back