To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
to those who tm's who didn't do their jobs today...hope you get written up for it, FINALLY!! If our sweetest tm had to mention that all you two did was piss and moan at the fitting room all shift...not even doing one iota of the tons of reshop that I walked in to. You are so stinking lucky that we had 3/4 of an awesome closing team (1 closer is iffy at best) to do your work plus ours. We went from 6 sorted and 4 unsorted carts and 4 z racks to 0 z racks and 2 sorted carts.
To that closing team...almost all of you ROCK!! To the tl who stayed back at the fitting room until I had it under control...bless you...I can always count on you to not only have my back but to work your hiney off!!

to those who tm's who didn't do their jobs today...hope you get written up for it, FINALLY!! If our sweetest tm had to mention that all you two did was piss and moan at the fitting room all shift...not even doing one iota of the tons of reshop that I walked in to. You are so stinking lucky that we had 3/4 of an awesome closing team (1 closer is iffy at best) to do your work plus ours. We went from 6 sorted and 4 unsorted carts and 4 z racks to 0 z racks and 2 sorted carts.
To that closing team...almost all of you ROCK!! To the tl who stayed back at the fitting room until I had it under control...bless you...I can always count on you to not only have my back but to work your hiney off!!

Remember, that event & tl. Work on their schedule.

Remember, that event & tl. Work on their schedule.

they are the one who does the schedule...they threatened to change her closing night if I couldn't close that night anymore (I had to ask for 2 of those days off in a row). I am the closing FRO so I don't get a whole lot of shifts with either of my tl's but that may be changing soon.

they are the one who does the schedule...they threatened to change her closing night if I couldn't close that night anymore (I had to ask for 2 of those days off in a row). I am the closing FRO so I don't get a whole lot of shifts with either of my tl's but that may be changing soon.

Ask them.

Ask them.

I meant that I may be moving back to the floor because I am looking toward moving up to TL and my ETL wants me back on the floor so I can more easily learn the rest of the store. So I will probably get more shifts with her soon...at least that's what I am hoping...that and more weekend days off without begging for them. LOL

Dear vendor....after you left, I lost count of the number of sales sodas you lost out on to your competitors because you didn't rotate the warm ones to the back when you stocked your single serve fridge. Luckily your competitors are smarter than that so I don't think Spot lost any sales...just your company. Your boss would be proud, I'm sure.

Wow. Even the cashiers at my store know to do that when re-shopping front end pop. I hate getting drinks from the Food Ave cooler on vendor days because the front ones are always warm.

I meant that I may be moving back to the floor because I am looking toward moving up to TL and my ETL wants me back on the floor so I can more easily learn the rest of the store. So I will probably get more shifts with her soon...at least that's what I am hoping...that and more weekend days off without begging for them. LOL

Ok.

To my GSTLs and GSAs: Please learn how to ****ing speedweave. Maybe the lines wouldn't be so long if you'd direct guests to open lanes instead of leaning against the jewelry boat the whole time!

Say lane 10 has 8 guests in line and lane 12 only has 2 guests in line... GSTL would tell some guests from lane 10 to go to lane 12 so the lines even out and one isn't extremely long while the other is short.

And equally importantly, it's going out to the front of the lanes to tell incoming guests which line to go to in the first place, and going to lane 7 to take all the hangers out of the clothes the next guest just put on the belt so the cashier won't have to, and grabbing the empty cart the guest just abandoned right in front of lane 8 where it's blocking the aisle, etc. Basically it's being in constant motion, doing everything they can to make the checkout process fast, fun and friendly.

One of the GSTLs constantly asks, "Where are you? You just disappear." Well, I'm NOT standing in front center of the check lanes, chatting with the GSAs and GSTLs and ETL while barking for back ups. I'm actually chatting up guests, selling Red Cards, answering lights, responding to change requests and assisting the cashiers with bagging so you don't have to call for back up. What a concept, eh?

You're like an air-traffic controller sending guests to the shortest lines, calling for back-up when each line is 1+1, sometimes instructing CA to jump on, moving to the front & placing guests' bags in the cart to get them moving as soon as trans is complete, moving empty carts/hand baskets & other obstacles out of the way, responding to blinkers & trouble-shooting as needed.
Basically weaving in & out among the lanes.

To the corporate visitor;

Yes the team member in question probably isn't the brightest light in the sky...
But in her defense, the LOD ... another 'fresh off the degree' hire, which was _sooo_ smart of you to do, asked her to stay 4 hours later then didn't check on her break schedule or compliance.
Since he, and likely every other TL in the building were too busy suckling your corporate teat in the backroom, he didn't think to schedule someone to cover her lunch and therefore when you got done looking longingly at the pull line, she had to go to lunch.

Great job putting all the blame on her for our service scores and low sales, i'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that I'll be the first on in to electronics today at ELEVEN IN THE MORNING.

Ps, we cant bloodywell help the guest when we aren't bloodwell there ... so dont cry to us about payroll problems when you um ... aren't scheduling any hours in our neck of the woods.
PPS you TL's do realize you can go hang around like mindless zombies _after_ work together, you dont have to suck payroll dry by 'walk and talking' like life is some sort of giant Aaron Sorkin script.

To that cashier that checked out my family and I at the Target near the beach yesterday,

You are either new, or completely incompetent and should be fired right now.

To the cashier at the "other store" near my house: NO, it is NOT corporate policy to only let me use my discount at MY OWN store. Whoever told you that was full of BS and you should check your facts before you start acting like a total witch to me. Yes, I DID mention it to MY STL (along with your name) as well as the trainer at MY store (who coincidentally does the training for YOUR store as well since nobody at your store is competent enough to do it), and would've stopped at GS in YOUR store to let THEM know as well if there hadn't been a ton of people waiting (and I wasn't in a hurry).

To the cashier at the "other store" near my house: NO, it is NOT corporate policy to only let me use my discount at MY OWN store. Whoever told you that was full of BS and you should check your facts before you start acting like a total witch to me. Yes, I DID mention it to MY STL (along with your name) as well as the trainer at MY store (who coincidentally does the training for YOUR store as well since nobody at your store is competent enough to do it), and would've stopped at GS in YOUR store to let THEM know as well if there hadn't been a ton of people waiting (and I wasn't in a hurry).

Did you have the card. Or did you try to give them your number. I assume they were just ignorant on the subject and you had your card.

Did you have the card. Or did you try to give them your number. I assume they were just ignorant on the subject and you had your card.

Yes, I had my card and she refused to scan it. I also had a Pharmacy Rewards card, which she took. The thing was, she asked another cashier and that cashier ALSO said, "we're really not supposed to, but go ahead"??? I've used it before at that store and never had an issue previously, which is why I brought it to my STL's & the trainer's attention because obviously, someone at the store is now telling them they're not allowed to do it. This particular store is actually closer to my house than mine, but I will drive the extra 5 miles to go to mine because the people that work there are just rude.

She was completely ****ing ignorant to the fact that my family was there so she continued to stock her bags until they were overflowing. Not to mention the GSTL was a pain in the ass at speedweaving. That and I could have gotten that entire line done by myself, in 10 to 15 minutes. or less. There were 5 cashiers up front. Lol making sure I'm never going to that target ever again.

Can we please do the following?:

Push those black stoppers on the peg hooks back when stocking to make more room for the product?

Put the label strips back to its proper place instead of on the shelf below it or another place? It's not that hard. You can also ask for help. It's OK. You won't be looked down upon.

When taking the ad signs out, please tuck the label strips back in?

Remove the grey dots when stocking?

Thanks.

can we please do the following?:

Push those black stoppers on the peg hooks back when stocking to make more room for the product?

Put the label strips back to its proper place instead of on the shelf below it or another place? It's not that hard. You can also ask for help. It's ok. You won't be looked down upon.

When taking the ad signs out, please tuck the label strips back in?

Remove the grey dots when stocking?

Thanks.

forever with the grey dots and stoppers lord have mercy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back