To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOBRTM, please don't give me the stink eye and huff and puff when the STL tells me to put a skid of boxes in a certain spot and I put them there. I'm fully aware it's not a great spot, but I'm not going to argue with the STL about it. Bonus points because you complained to me later during the same shift that people at the store think the BRTMs have a bad attitude. Gosh, I wonder why?

"hey boss I want 40 hours pls"
"Ok, here you go"
"Woah woah woah woah hold up, I can't work at this time or this time or this time on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday"

*fast forward a week when the new schedule is put out*

"HEY WTF, I ASKED FOR FULL TIME AND HE ONLY GAVE ME 18 HOURS, THIS BLOWS"

—half of all my coworkers ever

"hey boss I want 40 hours pls"
"Ok, here you go"
"Woah woah woah woah hold up, I can't work at this time or this time or this time on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday"

*fast forward a week when the new schedule is put out*

"HEY WTF, I ASKED FOR FULL TIME AND HE ONLY GAVE ME 18 HOURS, THIS BLOWS"

—half of all my coworkers ever
I had the opposite of this for awhile, "Hey, I work a full time job during the week, can you keep my hours down to a part-time level?" "Sure, we can work with you", cut to the schedule coming out "Why the fuck am I scheduled 35 hours? I told this motherfuckers the situation!" "Yeah, the schedules already been made...". The swap board became my friend there for a hot minute.

^one of my coworkers was dealing with the same situation last year, and since my own hours were shitty I volunteered to take 4 of the days he didn't want. He was about to go complain about it but I told him to not say anything and just leave it as is so I could keep on swapping with him and get a full 40. My master plan worked out flawlessly, HASHTAG MONEY

TTOTM (STL or ETLHR) who thought it was a good idea to go down to 2 cashiers during our dinner hour/mid day grocery rush...the day before Thanksgiving. We do a huge portion of our sales on a normal day during that time frame, so why wouldn't we the day before most people are going to gorge themselves into a coma?

TTOTM:
Sorry if you thought I was being kind of a dick when you told me it was your first day kept asking questions about how to clock in and what to do. I was stressed about SFS and trying to relax on my lunch, and I just didn't know the answer to anything beyond telling you to go find one of the GSTLs.

TT newb cashier: Do NOT come up to my SB counter & say 'I don't normally do Starbucks. Which holiday drink is the best?' in front of a long line.
You're getting decaffed.

To That One Workcenter:
Thanks overnight for blocking the entrance into the SFS desk with pallets and uboats. It’s not like our 1 hour is important for SFS but more important in moving your pallets which we tell you repeatedly say not to put here.

TTOTM:
You alone did not bring up our score for SFS. It is a team effort. Just because you do more of SFS now, you suddenly fixed our scores. Maybe because we researched our INF’s and we can use the RFID more often now.

TTOLOD:
I’ve searched every location. Checked those 500 shippers, backstock carts in electronics, guest service and at the checklanes but no dice. But sure, I’ll waste more time with our full workload looking for 2 dvds.

Alrighty I got some super fucking pent up shit to let loose over the past few weeks

TToSrTL:

Get your fucking shit together. You were great at first, looked like you were getting shit done. Then you got lazy for electronics. You left to another store for 2 weeks to help them because you want to "promote" but you left me s.o.l and running electronics by myself. Whenever I voice concerns, ask questions you straight out ignore me or mock me or you don't know. Your TMs come to ME about what needs to be done, leadership comes to ME about information for electronics. I SINGLE HANDEDLY RUN END TO END IN ELECTRONICS. I do the truck, I do the backstock, I do the research and autofills, and I do the music revisions every Friday. I don't have the time to babysit everyone else that's YOUR JOB. YOUR JOB is to SUPPORT YOUR TEAM. The flow SrTl told me that the other TLs complain about you, and I can see why. You're cool as a person, but holy hell you're a shite leader.

TToTM:

You started off really...really... bad. You still work at a pace that would have my ass tanned, but you're improving I guess. You listen to my instructions and ask for direction so I can appreciate that as well. Please actually improve more tho.

TToTM:

You're just really bad. You got kicked out of flow team because you sucked and moved to cashier. You only got the electronics gig because my TL likes you. But when you say shit like "wow electronics seems really chill theres no pressure to finish quickly" we're gonna have a fucking problem. When you leave 15 min early just cos you wanna WITHOUT TELLING THE LOD, we're gonna have a fucking problem. When you take 30 minutes to put out the apple products and fail to turn on all the tvs, we're gonna have a fucking problem. I know you know I don't like you, so don't try acting friendly towards me. I'll be nice when you can do your fucking job right.

TToTM: I cannot believe you trained someone AND TOLD HIM NOT TO ZONE ELECTRONICS. Just because you hate your job and put in the least amount of work does not mean you teach the new guy terrible habits. You used to be so enthusastic about your job but then I guess the store broke you and you give no shits anymore.

TToTM:

Okay look you're new I get it. That's why I offered you advice and was nice about it. You had a cart of books at the boat and I saw you carrying 3 or so books from the boat to books. Multiple times. So I suggested taking the whole cart to books would be easier and what did you respond with? "But this is my method" and walked away. Your "method" is absolute ass and is clearly a way to kill time. You're spending the time here anyways, why not do a good job? And on top of that, you left the keys attached to a 3 tier in front of the boat during a busy morning. The VERY FIRST THING I told you when I trained you was "do not lose these keys, you will get fired" so what do you do weeks later? Leave them unattended. So you bet your ass I took those keys and told one of the SrTLs. She was pretty pissed and we waited to see how long before you realised the keys were gone. 20 minutes passed and nothing. So she told me to take the keys to you, saying she found them and to tell you about how that's a huge fucking no. So I go to take them back and he had just assumed I took them the whole time. So a guest could have literally took the keys and he would have thought I had them. I said the SrTL found them and his rebuttle was "but I left them on the 3 tier" which is still tHE WRONG ANSWER I couldn't say more because there was a guest waiting but I gave him a quick slap on the wrist abt it and went on my way. Fairly certain he hates me now but whatever, he keeps that shit up he'll be gone anyways.

TToTM:

Fuck you

I've never met you but fuck you

Every time I'm supposed to have met you, you either call out or ncns. You're in your 90 so how tf haven't you gotten fired? You post almost every shift on Branch 12 or less hrs before your shift, what the actual fuck?

Every single person my SrTL picks for electronics fucking sucks. And the one guy I picked, who I trained and actually is reliable af as shown by his responsibility at food ave was dropped in favour of these guys. Cart boi was trained by me too, and is also reliable and has even come in for shifts when these assholes call out. Food Ave guy got pulled from food ave yesterday because of 2 call outs and a ncns for electronics yesterday. Wouldn't have to deal w that kind shit if you kept the good people.

And on top of that, you left the keys attached to a 3 tier in front of the boat during a busy morning.

lol christ. Just a few hours ago I was about to gtfo and someone tugged on my sleeve, I look down and it's this 8 year old kid holding the electronics keys. "Hey sir I found these!! :-D" Electronics dude had left them laying on the boat next to the cameras and almost had a heart attack when he turned around and they were gone, lololololol

TTOTL: Please train your TMs how to PROPERLY pull from locations. Took all my strength not to grab from the one of MANY SFS Pallets that had the item I needed for a guest. I understand we’re in high season, but takes TWO SECONDS to scan a location.

TToSrTL

are you fucking serious? you insult my work in front of another tm telling me youre "very disappointed" i didnt finish the truck today because it was you know... 8 pages worth of merch when the normal amount THAT I FINISH is 3-4 and ive even managed 5 or 6 pages worth (aka 5 or 6 repacks average 7 or 8 larger ive managed)

fuck

off

the backroom tl was satisfied with me taking 50 min (which thanks for NOT letting me explain was started from the time i clocked in, set up my shit for the truck, printed out my shit, and included me having to walk across the backroom to get another pda after mine died) for a 1 hr 30 min pull

and you have the fucking n e r v e to FIND ME. ON MY LUNCH. TO TELL ME. YOU GOT. THE BEAUTY CONCIERGES NUMBER. fuck off

TTOTM: Your whiny voice telling guests all your personal problems and complaining about your coworkers is the reason why you aren't getting hours. Telling the whiny assed GSA that it's not "fair" that that bitch Becky gets 40 hours a week isn't gonna help you. Maybe if you worked your ass off and didn't call out once a week, and didn't involve guests in your personal drama, then you'd get more hours.
When they asked you the other day to stay two hours over and you refused, the LOD who asked you said, well that's why you don't get shit for hours, you don't want to work.

You may pick your jaw up off the floor now honey.

By the way, we ALL know you shit talk every one of us. It's okay, you're on your way out the door.

TTWhinyAssedGSA: Your ability to suck up to every single employee in the store is astonishing. Saying "yes" to everyone is so impressive. Sadly, it's transparent. When you say "I know, I know, just take a deep breath" is not how you manage people when they're in the weeds. Maybe instead of getting in everyone's way and stating the obvious, you could hop on a lane when our only two cashiers have 1 + 5 and I have 3 order pickups and 4 waiting to make returns. Like, calling for back up would be nice too. Don't worry honey, I know how to press my button AND hit a button on a register AND follow up with my walkie. But your deer in headlights look is getting old, okay?

TTOtherTM: Telling the GSTL that I never do anything up at guest services when she knows damn well I'm the only person who can keep it stocked just makes you look like a liar. Oh, right, you are. Thankfully I've trained the others to stock bags and cut stickers and clean up after you (we shouldn't have to, aren't you a "grown up?) Why you can't walk your ass in back to get supplies is mind boggling. Oh, wait, you're lazy as fuck.
Now they're following your ass around with the cameras since you keep disappearing and getting caught smoking and eating on the clock.
I can't WAIT for you to get fired. Three write ups in a month? How you're even still employed is a mystery.

TTOETL: Holy jesus, we were in backup all day, you told me to grab a blinking light while I was speaking to a guest on the phone (and had a line, and a second SD up to her ears in bullshit) and you just ignored the light and walked away. ARE. YOU. FUCKING. KIDDING. ME.

TTOTM: I know people complain about you because your mouth is always moving and sounds are always coming out but you work your ass off, you go above and beyond what's expected of you, you keep the front end organized like a GSTL, and you never complain or gossip. You deserve vibe cards from everyone, not just me.

TTNewTM: Holy fuck, how are you always so nice and friendly? It's awesome, keep up the good attitude because we could use a little sunshine around here! /me puts gold star sticker on your forehead

PHEW! I need alcohol and drugs today!!!

TTOTL: Congratulations on the promotion, you earned it and I'm glad you'll be getting paid more. I don't want you leave though because you know how to run your team and do things in a way that doesn't piss people off. And your replacement does not understand that part. And your boss does not understand very much. You being gone is going to make things hell for a while.

"If you get time can you help push the purge batches for seasonal"

Hahahaha eat shit LOD I'm building amplified gifting today I dont have tine

In all fairness best practice is for GSAs to stay off a lane unless the LOD is present.

I'd say sure, call the LOD up, but since TGiving our LODs have been helping with SFS which has been totally slammed/understaffed.

TTOTL: You need to chill the fuck out for our monthly "acknowledge the receiver and vendors are things that exist" moments because I do not appreciate you starting my shift off with your little hissy fit about a sidecap fixture being taken down that I did not know about, had nothing to do with and was left in the wrong area for the vendor to notice in the first place. I don't care how much you suddenly care about "accountability" and "vendors taking advantage of us" and how you "agree 110%" that this store has issues with vendor communication. Like always you've brushed off my words and your shitty attitude shuts down any further discussion and I wish I had the people skills to push you on this instead of just shutting up and praying you'd leave me the fuck alone for another 30 days.

The fact that when said vendor you had a vendetta against this morning came and talked to you and you were (by the vendor's account) all friendly, apologetic and understanding pisses me off even more.

TTOTM: You were really kind and helpful on my second day of work months ago after I struggled understanding the learning mentor the previous day. The learning mentor/TM is a lovely, funny lady, but she spoke too fast and gone on a lot of tangents that day. Thanks dude, I was able to pick up more skills and knowledge shadowing you.

TTOtherTM: Listen you foot smooching dingus, I don't care how young I look and how much I remind you of a little brother; this doesn't give you the right to talk over me and explain what I'm supposed to do as I'm doing it and assisting a guest. If I make a mistake, let me know without causing a scene and fix it on my own unless I asked for your explicit help. Otherwise, stay in your literal damn lane.

TTOAPTM: im so glad you won't be here much longer, you were thristing so hard over a TM, and following her for 2 hours really, why not just get it over with and beg.

TTOTL: Your gonna make an awesome TL, you've been training here for 2 weeks and have been amazing, and seriously you really do look like santa claus. I'm really gonna miss you when you go back to your store

TTOSeasonalTM:
What the fuck are you doing? You're literally on the clock and just walking your ass around the store with some girl? You walked past me multiple times and looked at me but said nothing while laughing your ass off with this chick, and you did it for a good 20 minutes before LOD says 'HLN13 and seasonal TM after you finish your pulls we have some paper ones ready to to' and then you just stroll back there, grab one, accidentally bump into something and start laughing and acting like everything's cool? I was wondering why the fuck I was the only one doing pulls or stray...

TTOETL:

Let me do my job!

You have FOUR people in Seasonal right now; between having four TMs, each TM already with a CAF of Seasonal merchandise, and the large crowd of guests trying to shop, you don't need to add me and yet another seasonal CAF to the mix. There is literally no room to work and you are fully aware that I have a backlog of my own tasks to do, up to and including a pallet of Backstock that is almost seven feet tall (and you are aware of the mystery of 'is it all Backstock or just Push the other Beauty TMs either decided to not do?')

To said Beauty TMs:

Do YOUR jobs! Each of you have been told repeatedly if you are unable to finish the Push, to sort out what is backstock and what isn't, and then put the Green Push clip and a note on it so the Beauty TM after you is aware of it and can complete it! It is absolutely unacceptable for me to be doing backstock and finding unopened boxes of Push that I know needs to go out onto the floor. Just today, for the Cosmetics CAF? Every item except for a single nail polish, I had just Backstocked before the 3 o'clock CAFs dropped. The time I wasted, I could have been doing Reshop or Zoning or one of the many other tasks I need to get done.

To a DIFFERENT ETL:

The time I clock in is very clear on your Grid. So don't jump on me for not answering you on the Walkie an hour before I even clock in. And then don't jump on me about it again fifteen minutes later after we already cleared up your misunderstanding.

TTOTM: Tell me what I am doing wrong instead of bitching at me constantly and acting like your my boss! Sorry I got half assed training from the store not my fault I have to figure everything out on my own :) Oh and we are not in school for you to be gossiping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back