To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOL: What the hell you can't just take down ~12 feet of vendor product with no warning and replace it with shitty pallets of cans because you saw another store do it. Especially when it's product that's now taking up multiple vehicles in the backroom, can't be credited back and we have deliveries tomorrow that probably factored in having that space.

Then again, maybe you did communicate this change to vendors when I wasn't look. And maybe I love my job.

I have a cart attendant friend mad at me for not coming in today because the other CA called out and it's busy apparently.

I had some things to do today, so I told the HR lady that but then I get a message on facebook along the lines of "hey assface why didn't you come in?"

Funny, that's coming from the same guy that's never showed up to help when I cart attended and our Mid never showed or called out... MULTIPLE TIMES has he refused to come in, one time he even messaged me "Hey is the store alright they just called me?" "our midshift called out, it'd be really cool if you came in buddy we can do carts together and have fun!" "nah I don't wanna, have fun though :)"

Fucking cock. I'm almost glad you have that interview at home depot so they can deal with you.

I've posted about this hoodlum multiple times beacuse he just irritates me, he's such a cock, and whenever he's upset or annoyed or down he actually expects us to care, but he never cares about our feelings either. I'm talking as our entire Cart Attending group and anyone he's ever known. He could care less if you're like "oh man work was tough today" and he'll call you a little bitch. He'll be on the job all "fuck man it's just slightly breezy out and it's so hard.. I'm just tired, that's all, but I hate my life" cool lol I'd be more empathetic if you had the capability to be empathetic.

Last edited:
TTOBRTM: The SFS team could do without the stink eye and sighs and groans when we have to pick from the backroom, thank you very much. Sorry to be such an inconvenience, doing our jobs and such. :rolleyes:

TTOETL: It helps if you are gong to stress test your SFS crew it helps to pick the correct weekend.. Yeah that was fun. NOT..

Softlines KEEP YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF THE SHIPPER BOXES.

Thats TWO that Ive lost the instructions for because your retarded selves cant stop touching things. Hands OFF

TTOLOD: I requested $$ at 4 pm. I even walked up at 5:30 to ask if we could get it and you said, “yeah, I’ll be right over with it.” You finally brought it at 8:45. Why?!?!

Ttotm for each one of you who came in on non regular truck days to to work in your area than help others. I tip my hat to you. We had trucks cancelled on our regular delivery days than take an additional truck with little notice.

In the last week, had to train 5 new Logistics Team Members., where I usually train. Receiving, Backroom, Flexible Fulfillment and Salefloor routines. Usually takes me about 3-5 hours depending on the trainee's learning style. There are hardlines autofills which had to be pulled, and I was told to stop training to get 10 hours of it completed in 30 minutes. Prior to the training, the Hardlines team had enough people to accomplish it without my assistance. Almost got infuriated when another leader took my trainees and attempted to train where I was forced to leave off last minute.

To the other leaders who disrupted my training and strategy. Get your act together and communicate better. Do not throw others under the bus for your mistakes and inconsiderateness.

Lol it's supposed to be on the 12th? What an idiot

Oh yeah, but I was not privy to the e-mail so I couldn't argue. They are doing it again this weekend.. I hope it goes as well as last weekend.. We need one guy out! He is slow as fuck and hogs the packing desk so you can't help when he falls behind and he is always behind.

to the piece of work that backstocked a bunch of defect tator tots with a huge rip in the bag... fuck you. I spilled two out of 4 bags right then and there in the freezer. I thought I had all defect ones put away and had to still pull 5 bags, somehow one defect bag made it onto my three tier still without spilling everywhere as I grabbed 4 tator tot bags that were fine, and when I got out on the floor... I spilled that bag. too.

To whomever backstocked full cases with 4 other cases on the very bottom one that I need to pull.. also fuck you lol. Why even stack it 4 high, all I needed was a box of brocvoli florets and it had 4 heavy ass french fry cases stacked on top of two two boxes of broccoli.

We've had ass loads of truck loads this week, and we have 4 temp locations for a bunch of full cases since they fit no where, but to whomever decided to not label almost half of those boxes with their DPCI barcodes... fuck you.

Today was just such a mess, we got 3 egg palettes,another 5 Dairy palettes, no room to store milk crates but the demand for milk was so high I was churning out 5 rows 7 crates every two hours to refill milk. We have new people so perhaps I can't be that mad, but it just gets to a point where it's just ridiculous. I need to pull something for 1 oclock pulls but there's 4 heavy ass boxes stacked on it. I need to get tator tots and someone backstocked defective tator tots with massive tears. In that period of time nothing was going right for me and it just got to that point if you know what I mean.

To the CTL: I appreciate a leader who has no problems jumping in and working the truck just as hard as the rest of us. You lead by example, and I can't say that for every leader I've worked under.

To the other Market TM: You are 8 years my junior, but you have a really strong work ethic and great attitude. I'm impressed! You're gonna go far in life.

TTnewTM: I know you're new and in hardlines, so I'll let it slide.. but you just put my dairy backstock back in the freezer. I was wondering where the hell you went with it, and I never checked the freezer thinking you'd already know, but lo' and behold, the last place I expected it to be was sitting in the freezer.

Now that I think about it, that's kind of hilarious.

TTOHRTM: Good job :eek:
OFZhJWe.jpg

TTO new market TM: At first I thought you were irritating for getting in my face like HEY! the past two times you've seen me in the backroom. But you have a great attitude and seem like an awesome addition to the team. The CTL seems to really like you. Thank you so much for offering to help me backstock our heavy casepack boxes. I'm not a fan of ladders and trying to schlep those boxes up them...isn't fun. Thanks again! Gotta remember to write you a "because of you" card or w/e we're calling them these days.

Last edited:
We order them for all. Half never get claimed, TL and ETL never question none wearers.

Yeah, we specifically were told to put out a sign up sheet for TM's who lost theirs so we can order them new ones. I get people 2 when they are hired, from there they need to keep up with them or ask me personally for a replacement. Putting out a sign out sheet so lazy bums can get 5 is not what I quite had in mind.

TTOnewTM: You were absolutely amazing tonight. You make me kinda sad I’m leaving because I think you have a good enough work ethic to help us fix some of our problems. I’m sorry for making you follow me as I ran around like a dipshit doing flexes and moving pallets of crap around.

TTOTL: You’re just awful. I’m so glad I’m leaving. Absolutely terrible work ethic. Absolutely no sight or sound of you in hardlines for first half of the day. Following around the LOD all day being buddy buddy. I’m done with dealing with you playing boss. When you’re actually setting salesplans and doing tasks in hardlines you always leave your crap lying around, and when you’re not doing anything you’re just dickin’ around with the LOD or in clerical. I’m not asking you to actually help with freight or pulls, but if I were in your shoes I would either do whatever tasks you’re supposed to be doing or I would be helping out instead of doing jack shit. At the very least have a presence in hardlines so you can notice the lazy TMs haven’t done their tasks before they leave for the day.

TTOTM: I love you hun but please don’t let your sister cover for you anymore because she does nothing but stand around staring at me until I hint that she should be working on pulls/freight/stray.

TTOTM: When the baler is in the "down" position, I tell you it is full and it needs a bale and you say words that sound like you will make the necessary bale, I am giving you my keys so you can make the fucking bale. Not to load half a cage in there before I realize what you're doing, then stand there and look confused when I take away the keys explain how to tell when the baler is full.

To last night's closing LOD: You of all people should know how important it is to not leave an overfilled baler for flow team to deal with the next day. Then again, I guess you were too busy leaving me handwritten notes of what I need to do and fucking with my area's layout to worry about trivial details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back