To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOTL: Thank you for putting up with my incompetence at cashier the other day when they had me on a full cashier shift. I still don't know how to unlock plenty of things because the key at my register was broken, but I definitely feel like I'll be more comfortable next time I'm there.

To this Electronics TM, you were the one hired over me for the open electronics position, it's your first job ever, you're an external hire from my school, and somehow the Electronics TL thought you'd be a better fit.

I've heard nothing but shit coming out of you from your TMs, shit AAR, shit attitudes, and just today one of the veteran electronic TMs who was the one trying to get me into the department just told me you've been in trouble with AP for giving too many people huge discounts and getting pressured the last few months you've been here.

That's shitty, and I have no idea why I wasn't chosen for this position lol. Something tells me "I dunno if you can sell or talk to people..." is B.S. because I've cashiered for almost two years and sold plenty of redcards before I started my transition over onto the Sales Floor. Has to be, just can't believe it lol. If I decide to ask the chance to interview again for electronics, I'm gonna make sure you get replaced by my ass. Well, I know that's not possible, because I'll just be moved over as another TM there, but whatever. The newest electronics guy is a million times better than you and honestly if HE was the one who got chosen over me, I wouldn't complain, dude's the fucking man, he's so cool and he's not afraid to talk up a storm and be awkward. I can tell he's great at selling things and talking to people.

TTOTL: You are really good at what you do, and I'd love to be on your team. Don't let 'em tell you that your current performance will mean you won't get the opportunity to become an ETL. You'd be a great one.

To that new seasonal hire. Can you stop being on your phone 24/7 I have to listen to a guest complain about how she was standing behind you and you didn't notice her because you where too busy on snapchat.

TTOTM: Who what did you do to get all that special treatment? Miniskirts? Working out of uniform? Taking 25 minute paid breaks? Coming in consistently late? Copping attitude with everyone? Eating at fitting room? Damn, miss thang, I guess you got it all figured out!

P.S. we all hate you.

TTOETL: Thanks for the reminder to load pallets onto the sweep, a thing I have never, ever done before. It's a big change but I'll do my best to make sure I don't forget that important step!

TTOETL: Thanks for the reminder to load pallets onto the sweep, a thing I have never, ever done before. It's a big change but I'll do my best to make sure I don't forget that important step!
Oh THAT'S what we do with them?? All this time I was just stacking them outside and praying someone would steal them.

TTOTM:
I had the wave keys, I gave them to you.
10 minutes later, "GrandTheftAutumn go to 2"
You asked "can you come to the back"
FINE... I muttered 'you fricken hack'
"How do I turn on the wave" you cried
... fine, I'll show you... I sighed.
"Oh no one ever told me that before"
Yes they did, that is how you turn it on so they must have told you, you just forgot, stop blaming others, idgaf about rhyming anymore.

You broke the door after hitting it with a pallet and you’re mad at me because I have to fix it? That sure makes sense, pal.

TTOETL: please don’t tell me, “we are out of Z,” them come out with an entire pallet! It makes both of us look like idiots!” :rolleyes:

TTFewTMs from other stores without discount cards: Yeah, it sucks that I can't just type in your numbers, but that's protocol nowadays, nothing I can do about it.

TTOTM: I have no idea how you were kept past 90 days. Absolutely no clue. You regularly go off to take a 30-minute 15, walk around doing nothing and text on your phone in plain sight. I backstock all of Market and I come out to see reshop untouched since I started. :mad:

Too bad work is not like a class project in high school or college, where you can rank your peers on their performance and contribution.

Saturday night and Doglover is operator...
Caller: my name is so and so and I'm a new hire in SFS and my other job and my scheduleee.... I can't make my training shift...
Me: LOD, call on 2280.

A few hours later, same tm calls back with more to add to the story. LOD is walking by the fitting room.
Me: LOD, there is another call.
LOD: (sighs) Guest or tm?
Me: Tm.
LOD (on phone): Wait, give me your name again please. What work center are you in? ...Yeah this is the store on (road). You have the wrong store. (to me): how can I transfer this call to (store 10 minutes away)?
Me: Wait. Wait. This guy had the wrong store the whole time??

This says a lot for what kinda new hires we're getting. They...don't even know which store they were hired at?

Too bad work is not like a class project in high school or college, where you can rank your peers on their performance and contribution.

Too bad their "teacher/professor" doesn't see their performance or contribution ! 30, 60, 90-day check-ins, Leaders, er..... "teachers", take full advantage of these check-ins to TRAIN !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back