To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad work is not like a class project in high school or college, where you can rank your peers on their performance and contribution.

I used to petition for a tribal council, but nobody ever listened.

latest

TTOLOD: If you are going to take a globally trained TM off of their scheduled cashier shift, don't belly ache about sending TMs from the floor to back up cashier. You of all people know we're down at least one cashier, you know....the one you pulled.

I was a shopper today and struggling with the Target app trying to find the Cartwheel scan for my purchase. You found it, commented on my purchase and acknowledged my Red Card without knowing I was a TM until the end of the purchase. I watched you with other guests and each one walked away knowing that you treated them as "people" and not a transaction. Well done!

I was a shopper today and struggling with the Target app trying to find the Cartwheel scan for my purchase. You found it, commented on my purchase and acknowledged my Red Card without knowing I was a TM until the end of the purchase. I watched you with other guests and each one walked away knowing that you treated them as "people" and not a transaction. Well done!

I had one of those great people today too. I stopped at a different Target and the pin pad had an issue with the guest in front of me and the cashier was soooooo concerned with minimizing the inconvenience as much as possible. She apologized a million times for the delay. She asked if I was okay with waiting since she needed to suspend the transaction and finish it at a different register, and then she must have apologized a million times for doing so, and she looked downright frantic trying to scan and bag my items double fast to get me out of there quick, I had to tell her to relax and there was no need to rush.

TTOTM: Stop dumping boxes on and behind the electronics boat! It's ridiculous that I end up having to figure out what it is and what to do with it. I'm not your mommy, cleaning up your messes.

Saturday night and Doglover is operator...
Caller: my name is so and so and I'm a new hire in SFS and my other job and my scheduleee.... I can't make my training shift...
Me: LOD, call on 2280.

A few hours later, same tm calls back with more to add to the story. LOD is walking by the fitting room.
Me: LOD, there is another call.
LOD: (sighs) Guest or tm?
Me: Tm.
LOD (on phone): Wait, give me your name again please. What work center are you in? ...Yeah this is the store on (road). You have the wrong store. (to me): how can I transfer this call to (store 10 minutes away)?
Me: Wait. Wait. This guy had the wrong store the whole time??

This says a lot for what kinda new hires we're getting. They...don't even know which store they were hired at?

Happens with interviews alllll the time in my store. Most of the time they are people who took the bus so the LOD has to call the other store to reschedule for them.

Happens with interviews alllll the time in my store. Most of the time they are people who took the bus so the LOD has to call the other store to reschedule for them.

It happens at my store too. Random people show up from time to time saying that we scheduled an interview with them for today. I check our schedule and I see nothing. Then, I need to play detective and ask them questions to figure out what store they were meant to go to. Usually, I figure it out and send them on their way. The ones that are difficult to help are the ones who say, "I have no idea who called me and no record of the phone call or e-mail."

TTOAATM...You are paid more than I am at GS. It is your job to help a guest on the sales floor. Said guest came to me because you could not find an item for her when the system said we had enough on hand. Sometimes you need to check backstock for items instead of telling a guest you don't know where the item is.

When they can't even show up to the right interview I know it's a red flag and proceed to not hire them lol
When I first applied, I had applied to three different locations, two of which were in the same town. When I got the call for my interview, I had to ask them which store and confirm the address just to be sure.

When I first applied, I had applied to three different locations, two of which were in the same town. When I got the call for my interview, I had to ask them which store and confirm the address just to be sure.

Fair enough however as an hrtm you can see if they applied to multiple stores or just one. If I see multiple I always explain. I'm "this store". I kinda laugh when they only apply to one and they still aren't sure which store I am calling from.

TTOTM: The amount of dumb ass stuff that comes out of your mouth is astonishing, I've let a lot of it slide because backroom isn't exactly known for our pristine and clean language, but you literally don't think before you open your mouth. Between being dead slow on everything, and needing to chit chat with every single damn tm you see, i hope they replace you after 4th quarter.

TTOTM: Oh Lord. 4th quarter is going to be a disaster if you don't get well-versed in the K buttons. Those are a cashier's lifeline. There's only so much fellow TMs/leaders can help you with during a rush.

TTOAPTL: I’ve never been so happy to see someone transfer stores. I hope you’re nicer to the TMs at your new store than you were to those at ours!

TTOETL: I don't get it. You schedule an extra sweep later in the week, which is great. Then you insist that I load absolutely everything onto today's sweep before tomorrow's trailer gets here. Such as: bales in the steel, a stack of four pallets and "the repacks," of which there's not enough for a complete pallet of everything because I already put several pallets of repacks on there. The least you could have done was communicate (you know, that thing I'm on CCA for not doing enough of? It takes two.) this several hours earlier instead of waiting until the last hour to spring this on me. You really couldn't wait for me to start loading the extra sweep tomorrow?

To Corporate: what the fucks were you fucks thinking with these Project 62 MIRs and making it one DPCI per MIR you fucking asshats.

TTOTL........ you cried? The LOD questioned your "plan" to get your department under control (again)...... and this time they knew you couldn't "walk the talk", so they applied a little more pressure asking you for a "specific plan w/ time-goals". You panicked. You hid in an office. You cried. Maybe, just maybe.... Leadership was too soon for you. The pressure only gets worse from here. Requisition some Kleenix.

TTOTM: Whoever you are, please, please, please....when you are pushing men's basics, backstock. Don't just find a nearby empty peg and stuff the wrong stuff on that peg. Because when you do, I inevitably end up with a half-full to full cart of men's basics that I've pulled off the wrong pegs and need to backstock, and hunting those wrongly placed items down is just wasted time.

TTBRTMs: Yeah, I get that E2E means do my own backstock. But when you put two carts that have so many items they are taller than my head in the aisle I need AND put two pallets of items in front of the aisle so I can't pull the carts out, I'm leaving it for you. Merry Christmas. Maybe next time you'll leave maneuvering room for me.

TTOTM:
You suck. You are a waste of space. You're lazy, sloppy, don't give a fuck about your job, and a holy shitstorm to work with.

TTOTM: If I ask for a gondola to be demerched, I mean both sides of it. That’s why I put multiple carts of merchandise in front of your desk again. 5th time I’ve done it myself. Plz learn soon

TTOETL: You saw me opening my food container DIRECTLY in front of the microwave, but you decided to swoop in and microwave your food for nine minutes just as I was about to put my food in. You can take however long you want for lunch. I only get 30 minutes and you just wasted 9 of them.

At my old store they put a microwave in the tl office so they didn't have to bother us peasants. Maybe it was for the better.

To those leaders: Scheduling just me and my friend until 1pm in SL? Really? Well we'll just magically be able to do price change, cover phone breaks, push truck, help guests, etc :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back